sagittarius is offline Junior Member

Preparing for the first cycle

Hi!

I'm planning to start my first cycle in the near future and I need some advice. First, some info about me:

- Height: 5" 10 (178 cm)
    - Weight: 174 lbs (79kg).
    - Body Fat: around 11-12%
    - Experience: I have been lifting constantly in the last 3 years. I tried very hard but I'm not able to break the plateau... I think you know the story. That's why I'm planning to use steroids .
    - Training: usually 5-6 times a week.
    - Diet: It's based on a 40-40-20 approach. I eat very clean most of the time. I try to get over 200g of protein each day.

I want to do a basic first cycle, testosterone only (I will post it here for review once I will have it). I'm still working on my diet and my training plan for the cycle. Now I'm concerned about two thinks: the blood work and how to find a good source of steroids .

The blood work

For the blood work I understand that I need the following tests:
    - Male hormone panel: Testosterone, Free Androgen Index, LH/FSH, DHEA/DHEAS, Estradiol, IGF -1, Prolactin
    - Full Thyroid Panel: Thyroid stimulating hormone, T4/Free T4, T3/Free T3
    - Full cardiovascular profile: Total Cholesterol, LDL, VLDL, HDL, Trigelycerides, homocysteine, C reaction protein
    - Liver enzymes: Alkaline phosphate, GGT, SGOT, SGPT, PSA
    - Kidney values: Serum Creatine (Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR), Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN), Urine Protein, Microalbuminuria, Urine Creatinine, Protein-to-Creatinine Ratio, Serum Albumin

I have a few questions:

1. Do I need any other tests besides these ones?
    2. Are these tests covered by a medical insurance? (maybe this answer depends on the insurance)
    3. How do I tell my doctor that I need to do these tests? Can I just say that I have low testosterone symptoms and ask him to do these tests? (probably you get this question a lot but I'm still not able to find a good answer)

Good source of steroids

I know that on this forum it is not allowed to ask or post any source of steroids. However, I have to find a legit source of steroids but I'm not sure how. I live in Washington state and I think in USA it is not a big problem to find legit steroids. I tried to ask a "big" guy at my gym about steroids and he was very offended, although he seemed to be a nice guy. It is not a good idea to ask someone you don't know about steroids. After all, they are illegal.

What I need is an advice about how to start looking for a legit source of steroids. What I need is Testosterone C or E and also HCG, Arimidex, Nolva and Clomid.

I appreciate very much any answer and advice. Thanks!

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Lol. Sorry man but yeah, people will be offended if they don't know you and you just walk up and ask where you can get steroids . Especially if they aren't even juicing.

Your testing list looks thorough to me. Insurance usually will only cover these if there is a demonstrable need for each one. You can probably get the liver, lipid, and kidney tests covered of you haven't had them on the past year. Hormone panels aren't considered maintenance tests so you'll probably need your doc to do a write up about why you need them.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Lol. Sorry man but yeah, people will be offended if they don't know you and you just walk up and ask where you can get steroids . Especially if they aren't even juicing.

Your testing list looks thorough to me. Insurance usually will only cover these if there is a demonstrable need for each one. You can probably get the liver, lipid, and kidney tests covered of you haven't had them on the past year. Hormone panels aren't considered maintenance tests so you'll probably need your doc to do a write up about why you need them.
    Actually I said to the guy something like "Can I ask you something? I'm not sure how to say it. It's about steroids ". An he said "I don't do steroids" and the discussion was over. I was not trying to say that he uses steroids but probably he assumed that.

By the way, is it possible to get big and ripped, let's say 6" 00, 220-230 pounds and 5-6% body fat, without steroids even if you have very good genetics? For me it is hard to believe.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by sagittarius View Post
    Actually I said to the guy something like "Can I ask you something? I'm not sure how to say it. It's about steroids ". An he said "I don't do steroids" and the discussion was over. I was not trying to say that he uses steroids but probably he assumed that.

By the way, is it possible to get big and ripped, let's say 6" 00, 220-230 pounds and 5-6% body fat, without steroids even if you have very good genetics? For me it is hard to believe.
    Yes it is if diet and training are right. Nutrition section will help you a lot.

Any other advice? Thanks!

Vike1984 is offline New Member
    just go ahead and try test only to see how you react, my advice knowing you might do it what ever anyone says in here is this ''peoples that go too far..too fast usualy dont have time to break in time''

for my first cycle i used test with anavar because i wanted to gain some mass and look rip and it worked prety damn fine..but remember that the more you use the more you might need next time as drug is drug and your body get used to everything.At the end of the day a shape..is something temporar and your gain will depend on your knowledge in bodybuilding...

I'm sorry to insist on this subject but is it possible to find a legit source of steroids on the internet? If yes, how I can check if a particular source or website is legit or not?

Zoocrewsk8er is offline New Member
    Like you, i am a newbie to steroids and stuggle to find a legitmate source online. I have been offered info about Dbol before at my old gym but was never interested back then, therefore never took up the offer. I would say test and anavar or primo if you can find a source....The part i struggle with.

C3RB3RUS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sagittarius View Post
    I'm sorry to insist on this subject but is it possible to find a legit source of steroids on the internet? If yes, how I can check if a particular source or website is legit or not?
    I hear you man, it's hard. i'd kill to get my hands on some. i really want some Tren , but i might as well be dreaming. as soon as my down time is up, i'm jumping back on a cycle. i have my next one all planned out. the only problem is that i need an anabolic , like plain test. if i don't have that i'm stuck on an oral only cycle, which is pretty stupid by itself. superdrol scmooperdrol, i want Test!

Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sagittarius
    Your gonna have to do what every one dose. Hang out make friends and wait. It will happen but it pisses me off that you keep begging for some one to hook you up. If you can read between the lines check out the discussion on ugl brands and reviews. Sometimes you don't even have to read between the lines.
    Last edited by Fcastle357; 08-16-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Thread Information