0331FTW is offline Associate Member

Experience with ralox?

Wanted to know if anyone tell me their experience work ralox from the site sponsor? Looking to use it to deal with some minor gyno issues? Anyone get good results and how long did you use it? Doses?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    60mg/day. took around 8 10weeks and i was totally satisfied after 8 however keep in mind most studies using it run for 6 months. Even still there are no guarantees. However if anything will treat it..ralox will.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    60mg/day. took around 8 10weeks and i was totally satisfied after 8 however keep in mind most studies using it run for 6 months. Even still there are no guarantees. However if anything will treat it..ralox will.

jimmy-
    you've used ralox for gyno, did u experience an increase in lh, fsh and test levels while using it? (I'm also tapering off letro)
    I'm currently taking pharma grade at 60mg/day and my levels are in the 1300's!!!! lh, fsh all elevated as well...
    your thoughts?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    jimmy-
    you've used ralox for gyno, did u experience an increase in lh, fsh and test levels while using it? (I'm also tapering off letro)
    I'm currently taking pharma grade at 60mg/day and my levels are in the 1300's!!!! lh, fsh all elevated as well...
    your thoughts?
    Like most serms ralox def does increase them, actually it is prob the least effective of all the serms we mention for doing so. I saw a study that showed an avg mean increase of 20% in test levels with ralox. (so you have an idea nolva is often 2x that). Anyway yes it will def increase those hormones

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Like most serms ralox def does increase them, actually it is prob the least effective of all the serms we mention for doing so. I saw a study that showed an avg mean increase of 20% in test levels with ralox. (so you have an idea nolva is often 2x that). Anyway yes it will def increase those hormones
    So would it be smart to taper off it? Something like 60/60/60/30?

Thread Information