Nickset is offline New Member

Seeking Advice - Test cyp D bal cycle - first cycle

What's going on boys

25 years old. Been training for 9 years
    5'11
    10-12% body fat
    In great shape.

I have been training for years. I am now ready to go in on my first cycle.

I plan on using a novice cycle plan I got from this website

The cycle states to use 500mg of test for 12 weeks an to load up on d bal of 25mg daily for 4 weeks

Pct recommended of novaldex at week 15. Daily 40mg for first week daily as well as second week followed by 20mg on third week

I have been reading up so much and am starting to think I have read too much and a lot of the Info is conflicting and confusing

The purpose of this thread is to get some serious insight from experienced members who can help

Few questions - is this a solid go to first cycle ?
    Is this plan accurate and safe? I will be getting high quality gear an is from a safe source

What gauge needles to use 22? 23? Is it safe to only shoot in the glutes?

Is the nolvadex plan outlined right ? Should it run longer ?
    How to i implement clomid for PCT?

When/ why should I use arimidex ? How much etc

Is there anything I may be missing ? Do you boys have any tips pointers experiences or warnings?

Thanks in advance.

Nick

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Welcome Nick. I see confliction in your post. You said "you're ready to start" and then ask a number of pretty basic questions. Now I'm not busting your chops at all..we all start somewhere. I am however suggesting you take things slow and have EVERYTHING ready and ALL the info locked down before starting. These are hormones you are injecting and real damage can be done.

Can you tell me Nick, what is your goal for your first cycle?

toppinm is offline Junior Member
    You're cycle looks solid, if you follow that exactly. The gauge size dosent matter it's personal preference the smaller (higher number) the gauge the harder it will be to draw and inject but larger needles are potentially more painful. Don't go smaller that 25 gauge I draw with a 22 then inject with a 25. I wouldn't recommend shooting your glutes at all unless you absolutely know what you're doing. You should know where large nerves are to prevent injury. Shoulders and quads are much safer to hit. If you're not sure how much adex to take then I would recommend taking half a pill every other day or as needed. You need to research more before you cycle but ultimately you will learn from experience.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    First cycle is test only. Drop the dbol . Some of the cycle stickies are out of date.
    1-12 Weeks 250 mg Monday and Thursday.
    You need hcg to run during the cycle.
    You need an AI. Start at .25 mg eod
    Pct Novla 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toppinm View Post
    You're cycle looks solid, if you follow that exactly. The gauge size dosent matter it's personal preference the smaller (higher number) the gauge the harder it will be to draw and inject but larger needles are potentially more painful. Don't go smaller that 25 gauge I draw with a 22 then inject with a 25. I wouldn't recommend shooting your glutes at all unless you absolutely know what you're doing. You should know where large nerves are to prevent injury. Shoulders and quads are much safer to hit. If you're not sure how much adex to take then I would recommend taking half a pill every other day or as needed. You need to research more before you cycle but ultimately you will learn from experience.

How does the cycle look solid? First cycles should consist of just long estered testosterone . OP dosnt seem to know much about estrogen control, never mentions anything about HCG use and dosnt even know how to inject. And Shoulders and quads are not much safer to inject in. I hit nerves many times injecting into my quads. Very painful and dangerous.

Thread Information