Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By testluva
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: 4th cycle tren deca and test

Stevenmacdonald is offline New Member

4th cycle tren deca and test

I have been working out for ten years I am 6"4 124kg had 3 cycle before this last one was a ten week cycle used 4 10ml sus 250, 3- deca 10ml, n two 50mg/ml d-Bol, this new cycle I will be going 12 weeks and this is what I have 4 vials 10ml of test enthate, 3 bottles teen enthate, n 2 bottles of deca can I get people's idea what to use during the cycle and for pct yes I have ideas n some stuff but wanting people's idea n advice before I start

34 years old 6"4 123 about 15% fat looking to get above 130kg, I do not retain to much water have not had any side affects from these three before, thinking twice a week 1.5ml test for 12 weeks ,1.5 mil twice a week for ten weeks tren , and 1ml twice a week for ten weeks deca wondering advice thoughts for estrogen n pct ?

Test-750mg. Tren -600 mg deca - 400mg a week sorry bout that this is per week
    Last edited by Stevenmacdonald; 07-21-2013 at 12:53 AM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Full stats and goals would help.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Full stats and goals would help.
    34 years old 6"4 123 about 15% fat looking to get above 130kg, I do not retain to much water have not had any side affects from these three before, thinking twice a week 1.5ml test for 12 weeks ,1.5 mil twice a week for ten weeks tren , and 1ml twice a week for ten weeks deca wondering advice thoughts for estrogen n pct ?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    What is the mg/ML?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Speak in mg per week. ML is simply a measure of volume. It doesn't tell us how much of the steroid you want to use

Test-750mg. Tren -600 mg deca - 400mg a week sorry bout that this is per week

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    I would certainly shy away from using two 19nor steroids at the same time.
    You didn't mention an AI or prolactin control. What's your plan for that? And have you used them in the past

I have on hand Liquid Stane,Letro, and Nolva

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenmacdonald
    Test-750mg. Tren-600 mg deca- 400mg a week sorry bout that this is per week
    Tren and Deca are both 19nor compounds. Tren has a higher anabolic /androgenic rating over Deca. I would drop the Deca and add a DHT compound like masterone to the mix. This would be like a rip stack and go very well together.
    JinNtonic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    Tren and Deca are both 19nor compounds. Tren has a higher anabolic/androgenic rating over Deca. I would drop the Deca and add a DHT compound like masterone to the mix. This would be like a rip stack and go very well together.

Thank you what would you suggest to take during the cycle to control gyno and for pct have the items I listed enough not a fan of clomid

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenmacdonald

Thank you what would you suggest to take during the cycle to control gyno and for pct have the items I listed enough not a fan of clomid
    You need to run an AI to keep estro under control during your cycle. I suggest getting either prami or caber in case you have progesterone sides as well. Especially if you are running 2 19nor which I am not suggesting you do. You really should be running hcg during your cycle as well to maintain testicular function. Pct Nolvadex and Clomid
    JinNtonic likes this.

tectime is offline Member
    I've run tes/tren /deca at 600/400/300mgwk with great results. Bromo for prolactin control, anastrozole for estrogen control and 1000iu hcg wk for testes. If you've never ran 2 19nor together hopefully you are very familiar with both individually. Great results during cycle, alittle rough after cycle even with all the preventive steps taken but still saw gains continue after cycle and kept most of them. One of the problems for me was I hit that mix at 50yrs old and dude the added strength that cycle gives you/gave me even with yrs and yrs and yrs of training and lifting heavy dude I had to watch not to injure myself ! Haha like a freight train dude just on and on heavier and heavier every session till my old banged up shoulders just said **** it. But remember dude 5x growth factor for tren 3x growth factor for deca to the 1x growth factor tes. So get ready mentally and physically for a hell of a ride.

Thread Information