Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: can i get a girl pregnant on test this is my first cycle and im only in week 2

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokinkush View Post
    man just because i say these things does not mean i am young, i'm 22. It's just internet talk, you really need me to fully say "taking steroids", or " I ejaculated in her."
    Yes it does. You are a pup. Enjoy it and quit acting like your mature because your not. Your 22.

smokinkush is offline New Member
    im on sustaplex 325mg/ml

also im 6 foot weigh 150 lift every other day

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by smokinkush
    im on sustaplex 325mg/ml
    Shooting 1ml once a week?
    What AI are you taking?
    What is your PCT plan?

What is your
    Height
    Weight
    Bodyfat%
    Training history?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

also im 6 foot weigh 150 lift every other day
    Holy cow. Stop your cycle and start eating. Visit our nutrition forum immediately.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

i do eat. i eat a lot i just can't gain weight thats why i turned to it. im an ectomorph or hard gainer, whatever you wanna call it.

i do eat. i eat a lot i just can't gain weight thats why i turned to it. im an ectomorph or hard gainer, whatever you wanna call it.
    You don't enough if you can't gain weight. You don't eat enough to support new growth and whatever false gains your cycle may give you, you won't maintain because you don't eat enough.

List what you ate yesterday including amounts and calories and macros's.

Please also answer the other questions.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

is that a good cycle and an amount for me jus starting and yesterday ate 2 bowls of cereal poptart, three eggs, 2 hashbrowns, bagel, big mac, medium fries, medium chocolate shake, two soft tacos, crunchwrap supreme, two bowls of spegetti spread out throughout the day. Not sure calories, and all that because i'm posting this while working. I eat good sometimes, sometimes i don't it varies. Its hard to have enough time to eat so much in one day

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    It's a troll job, not even worth responding anymore.
    evander87 likes this.

im not running an ai, and not sure about pct i'm going to figure that out about a week or two before i finish my cycle

is that a good cycle and an amount for me jus starting and yesterday ate 2 bowls of cereal poptart, three eggs, 2 hashbrowns, bagel, big mac, medium fries, medium chocolate shake, two soft tacos, crunchwrap supreme, two bowls of spegetti spread out throughout the day. Not sure calories, and all that because i'm posting this while working. I eat good sometimes, sometimes i don't it varies. Its hard to have enough time to eat so much in one day
    OK, for the last time from me.

Your diet isn't a diet, it's shit. Feed your body shit you will look like shit.

STOP YOUR CYCLE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

learn to eat big and train big. The next post I want to see from you is in the nutrition forum getting your diet together. There you will get help.
    evander87 and 3day like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    Russian roulette. Quite easy to catch something going raw. You know you can get herpes just from a blowjob right? Unprotected sex with a dozen women is just irresponsible. What if you had something and didn't know and passed it on?
    Pat, your not seriously saying you would turn down a blowjob dude?? lol have you lost your mind?
    Permabulk likes this.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    You really want that AI and PCT planned and purchased before you start your cycle! Why risk any glitch?

Get that diet sorted out, 'cuz it's not doing you much good!

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    ^^^^Agreed. And why the hell are you injecting something you clearing don't know anything about. It'd be important to know what type of testosterone wouldn't it? The amount of MG's in a CC can vary drastically. You have no business using steroids.
    Unreal. Kid ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-24-2013 at 04:16 PM.

With the speech as a child and the repetitive inane Q's and irresponsible statements such as I'll lean that later, I say Troll. For the first time crazy mikey isn't going for it. BYE ...not so crazy mike

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985

Pat, your not seriously saying you would turn down a blowjob dude?? lol have you lost your mind?
    If she has the Herps, I'm out. Lol

yea i know i did mess up with that and i need to get my pct figured out. thanks for the answers though, and everyone else talking shit you guys started somewhere too. Im guessing you didn't know everything about steroids when you started. They used to use test at a form a birth control back in the day. All i was asking was do i have a big chance of getting her preg. or is it rare. Also with the juice, I did not know that i would need a pct when i started taking it. Yea i was ill informed about it and i made that mistake injecting something i don't know much about, but i'm trying to learn more about it so i do this right. So get off your high horse and quit talking shit because i know all of you are not perfect.

yea i know i did mess up with that and i need to get my pct figured out. thanks for the answers though, and everyone else talking shit you guys started somewhere too. Im guessing you didn't know everything about steroids when you started. They used to use test at a form a birth control back in the day. All i was asking was do i have a big chance of getting her preg. or is it rare. Also with the juice, I did not know that i would need a pct when i started taking it. Yea i was ill informed about it and i made that mistake injecting something i don't know much about, but i'm trying to learn more about it so i do this right. So get off your high horse and quit talking shit because i know all of you are not perfect.
    You are young and you need to see that. That's cool we all were young and younger and had to start somewhere, the difference is some of us were/are more humble. You gave off a proud and know it all and a hurried demeanor and it usually rubs more vets and experienced as well as older members wrong. So that's that.
    Now you're getting the point and that's good to hear and it is commendable. Read up, learn, stop what you're doing, get help and begin again. You got all your life and if you are serious you will be doing some of this to an extent all your life. It's not a fad to us. When you learn more you'll have better Q's and understand better the answers. OH quit listening to your friend. Good luck man. ...crazy mike

Red Bastard is offline Member
    With the wealth of knowledge, on the interwebs, I, and many others I'm sure, had all knowledge in place, beforehand. I've heard of plenty of guys who have conceived, while on cycle, so I'd say it's not a reliable birth control at all.

Why do people troll on here like this?

Permabulk is offline Junior Member
    All this talk about pregnancy is making me honry. This thread sucks so bad I don't think I can handle it.

Hitithard is offline New Member
    Your right, we all didn't know everything about gear when we did our first cycle, or at least I didn't and It was a waste of money, time and a huge health risk. I was too young, didn't eat enough, didn't eat right and didn't maintain my gains after the cycle bc of these things. I actually did it for sports purposes. I was playing college baseball and it did help me gain some strength and weight, but it was "artificial" and I suffered side effects for up to a year following the cycle. My testicles shrunk, my sex drive plummeted to nothing bc I didn't take any AI and PCT... Listen to these guys, it know its a lot to take in and you just want to put on the magical 15-20lbs of muscle but theres a lot more to it than that.
    Last edited by Hitithard; 07-25-2013 at 08:37 PM. Reason: spelling

yea i understand man i was being stupid but yea im trying to know everything i need to now.
    Last edited by smokinkush; 07-25-2013 at 11:00 PM.

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    It sounds like you are going to finish this cycle anyway. I almost guarantee this will end up being a bad experience for you, that you will not want to cycle again. So that you are prepared, expect when you come off to become depressed. Keep in mind these are hormones that send signals throughout the body. You will not have a sex drive for months, expect to say sorry to your GF. You will not want to train as your energy will crash. This is the time your body is fighting to start to produce its own testosterone again. Oh, this is an example of what to expect if you do a proper cycle with a proper PCT. This is really the time that anyone with experience knows they have to step it up, or they will loose everything they worked so hard for. That's just being real, like it or not.
    Last edited by Sledgehammer1; 07-26-2013 at 01:12 AM.

i was already in my 4th shot of my cycle can i still stop without havin to pct

i was already in my 4th shot of my cycle can i still stop without havin to pct
    How many shots have you done, 3?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

iv done 4 shots . would i be able to stop without a pct or maybe even slowly do less n less each time i shoot. i do a cc a week so maybe every time i shoot do a little less then a full cc till i barely do any jus so i slowly get off it n my body has time to recover idk.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    iv done 4 shots . would i be able to stop without a pct or maybe even slowly do less n less each time i shoot. i do a cc a week so maybe every time i shoot do a little less then a full cc till i barely do any jus so i slowly get off it n my body has time to recover idk.

Ok, i'll explain you the basic and ill write sloooooooowly.

AS LONG AS YOU INJECT YOU SHUTDOWN YOURSELF.

In other terms, why have you injected stuff that you have no clue of what how it will do to your body, when you have no Idea of what is happening...

'TO GAIN MUSCLE!"

You don't eat well enough to gain so... in other terms... YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING AFTER YOUR CYCLE.

Stop right now do 2 weeks of nolvadex a 20mg/day you should be fine...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information