booSTIn is offline Junior Member

Looking for advice

What's up guys, currently running sus 250 at 500mg/week for 12 weeks. I'm currently at the end of week 7 about to start week 8. I ordered more sus because I have decided to bump up my dosage. Here's my question, do you think I would see better gains bumping to 600mg/week and running for 14 weeks. Or bumping to 750mg/week and finishing at 12 weeks?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why on earth are you wanting to up your dose over half way through your cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

No point changing ur dose now. Up it on it next cycle.

My buddy did the same thing and bulked up pretty good. So your saying bumping to 600mg and continuing the cycle to 14 weeks is useless and won't render me any gains?

Your diet will dictate your gains.

How much have you gained since the start of this cycle? Is it your first? What are your stats?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I gained about 8 pounds in 4-5 weeks however now I'm throwing in cardio to cut down, so I haven't weighed myself since (mental thing) I wanna bump up the dose so that the rest of the test isn't wasted

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booSTIn
    I gained about 8 pounds in 4-5 weeks however now I'm throwing in cardio to cut down, so I haven't weighed myself since (mental thing) I wanna bump up the dose so that the rest of the test isn't wasted
    Gains depend on diet not dose. If you want to gain more then eat more.

Weight
    Bodyfat %

I'd say if that's all you gained your diet has been lacking. Please post what your fat loss diet will be.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

24 years old
    5'6
    12.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Weight
    Bodyfat %

I'd say if that's all you gained your diet has been lacking. Please post what your fat loss diet will be.
    Actually 12.8 might be a little high. I also take adderall, been taking it since I was like 6. So it's real hard to eat every 2-3 hours, especially with my job it's tough too. But I eat healthy and always eat high protein

Is that your diet? High protein? No other variables taken into account? Total calories? Total carbs? Total fats? Total protein?

Seriously no need to change your AAS dosage but I'm suspecting there may be a need to resolve some diet issues. Again, post your cutting diet if you can?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Everything you are doing is a waste because there is no firm diet, and as far as aderall... It's not a excuse to not eat... It's not about being hungry, it's about what the body needs to grow... Most of the time I am force feeding.. Why start steroids without a diet plan, the biggest reason people use steroids is because it metabolizes more protein... I recommend doing PCT and getting a diet down before cycling again. All 8lbs. Is most likely just water weight...

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    I've been on adderall for 14 years and I have to force myself Not to eat. Adderall can ruin your appetite, but it shouldn't be an issue if you really want to gain.

Here's what I eat in a day. Breakfast, 25 almonds and banana, mid lunch apple, lunch grilled chicken or fish, after lunch protein shake, dinner chicken and rice, after workout/before bed protein shake

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79
    Everything you are doing is a waste because there is no firm diet, and as far as aderall... It's not a excuse to not eat... It's not about being hungry, it's about what the body needs to grow... Most of the time I am force feeding.. Why start steroids without a diet plan, the biggest reason people use steroids is because it metabolizes more protein... I recommend doing PCT and getting a diet down before cycling again. All 8lbs. Is most likely just water weight...
    The 8 pounds I gained was in the first 3-4 weeks of the cycle

Is that your diet? High protein? No other variables taken into account? Total calories? Total carbs? Total fats? Total protein?

Seriously no need to change your AAS dosage but I'm suspecting there may be a need to resolve some diet issues. Again, post your cutting diet if you can?
    I eat right about 2k calories a day, sometimes a little more. As for carbs I don't have a set number I really just try to eat what I need for energy for the day and my workout. My cutting diet is the same I'm just adding cardio

So, you have no idea how much you are eating? Can you work it out protein, carbs and fats?

2000 cals sounds like a maintenance amount for you, you should have been eating 500cals over that, at least. It's your diet that has let you down not your gear. I'm struggling to see 2000cals in the details you have given.

I have to agree with chx that this cycle is probably gonna be a waste. It looks like you eat almost nothing, your weight gain is likely mostly water and that you will likely lose all your gains in PCT. what is your diet plan for during PCT?
    Last edited by Back In Black; 07-07-2013 at 01:22 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

So, you have no idea how much you are eating? Can you work it out protein, carbs and fats?

2000 cals sounds like a maintenance amount for you, you should have been eating 500cals over that, at least. It's your diet that has let you down not your gear. I'm struggling to see 2000cals in the details you have given.

I have to agree with chx that this cycle is probably gonna be a waste. It looks like you eat almost nothing, your weight gain is likely mostly water and that you will likely lose all your gains in PCT. what is your diet plan for during PCT?
    Well nothing has let me down. I look great. Strong as hell. Just wanted to up the dose so that half a vial of sus wasn't wasted.

Flacco is offline Member
    Some of the biggest guys/powerlifters I know, only cycle twice a year... 500mg of Test a week for 12 weeks. More Juice aint the answer. Better diet is. ^^^They're right. With what you listed as your diet, any gains you make are gonna come right back off when you come off cycle, unless you learn to eat more.

So what do I need to eat more of

Flacco is offline Member
    Depends on your goals. You should check out the nutrition section on here. Post your stats, goals, and diet.

I guess I need more calories and carbs. To be honest though the first few weeks I ate like an asshole. More carbs and calories than I usually ever eat. Maybe I should just go back to that?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by booSTIn View Post
    Here's what I eat in a day. Breakfast, 25 almonds and banana, mid lunch apple, lunch grilled chicken or fish, after lunch protein shake, dinner chicken and rice, after workout/before bed protein shake
    Buddy I eat that much in my first two meals of the day. With out shakes. Drop shakes and eat real food. Or blend up real food and make a shake.

Diet is your issue.

Flacco is offline Member
    Yeah... I don't mean to bust your balls, but do you really count out 25 almonds every day lol? It all depends on your goals. You said "my buddy bulked up pretty good" on a similar cycle. Then you said that you are doing cardio for cutting. ARe you bulking, or cutting? You should get that decided first. Personally... I think everyones body is different. Of course we all have different metabolism, but I've seen different diets work for different people. I think its unanimous/obvious that your diet needs work. Like I said, post your stats, diet, and goals in the nutrition section.

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco
    Yeah... I don't mean to bust your balls, but do you really count out 25 almonds every day lol? It all depends on your goals. You said "my buddy bulked up pretty good" on a similar cycle. Then you said that you are doing cardio for cutting. ARe you bulking, or cutting? You should get that decided first. Personally... I think everyones body is different. Of course we all have different metabolism, but I've seen different diets work for different people. I think its unanimous/obvious that your diet needs work. Like I said, post your stats, diet, and goals in the nutrition section.
    Yea I count out 25 almonds. My metabolism is slow. I wanted to bulk and then start cutting.

Also I don't understand why everyone keeps saying I have an issue lol I look and feel great. I simply wanted to up the dose of sus so that half the vial wasn't wasted and thrown in the garbage. That is all. I said my buddy bulked up when he upped his dose because previous comments were saying that I wouldn't see more gains from upping the dose.

Flacco is offline Member
    Using something just bc you have it, doesn't seem like a good reason to me. Throwing something out that can still be used... doesn't seem too wise either. Don't feel like you're getting attacked here. People are giving you advice (great advice I might ad) and I think you may be taking it as an attack. Don't misinterpret the advice we're giving you. You "bulk up" because of food/diet. Steroids might speed up the process, but its the food that makes you grow. Running a cycle, you want to keep your levels stable. Increasing/decreasing dosages will just lead to more side effects. Possibly/probably more bloat. I'll speak for myself...Its just obvious from what you've stated, that you aren't very knowledgable with what you are doing. With diet, or steroids. Bottom line... If you aren't eating correctly... maybe you'll make good gains and "feel great" now, but all your gains are gonna come right off when you come off cycle. That is a high probability that I'd be willing to bet alot on. If anyone is coming off as frusterated with you, its bc we're giving you advice, and instead of taking it in... you're defending yourself... saying "but I look/feel great. I don't know why anyone is saying I have an issue." You came here for advice from people with more experience/knowledge of aas then you. Your issue is clearly lack of knowledge with what you are doing. No offense.

Using something just bc you have it, doesn't seem like a good reason to me. Throwing something out that can still be used... doesn't seem too wise either. Don't feel like you're getting attacked here. People are giving you advice (great advice I might ad) and I think you may be taking it as an attack. Don't misinterpret the advice we're giving you. You "bulk up" because of food/diet. Steroids might speed up the process, but its the food that makes you grow. Running a cycle, you want to keep your levels stable. Increasing/decreasing dosages will just lead to more side effects. Possibly/probably more bloat. I'll speak for myself...Its just obvious from what you've stated, that you aren't very knowledgable with what you are doing. With diet, or steroids. Bottom line... If you aren't eating correctly... maybe you'll make good gains and "feel great" now, but all your gains are gonna come right off when you come off cycle. That is a high probability that I'd be willing to bet alot on. If anyone is coming off as frusterated with you, its bc we're giving you advice, and instead of taking it in... you're defending yourself... saying "but I look/feel great. I don't know why anyone is saying I have an issue." You came here for advice from people with more experience/knowledge of aas then you. Your issue is clearly lack of knowledge with what you are doing. No offense.
    I understand that and I am thankful for the advice. Im halfway through week 7. If I up my food intake increasing calories and carbs would I sustain results or is it too late

Also thank you for answering my original question. But keep in mind I carb and calorie loaded throughout the beginning of the cycle my food intake has only been lowered for a week. So if I go back to eating a lot more do you think I will keep my gains?

Flacco is offline Member
    Its never to late. You probably have wasted a good portion on this cycle, but if you're going for 12 weeks, that'll give you a few weeks left to get the max results you can. like i said... it depends on your goals. "results" are relative. We all have different definitions of results. I'm no expert on nutrition. From experience... I know what I have to do, and how I have to eat to grow. Your best bet it to list your stats, goals, and diet in the nutrition section, and get some advice from there. Start a new thread here... NUTRITION RESOURCE FORUM List you age, weight, height, cycle, DIET, and goals, and you'll definitely get better advice than what I could give you. All I could tell you is you need to eat more. I'm naturally lean/skinny and I only ever bulk. I'm never worried about cutting, so I eat anything thats put infront of me if its healthy. You may need a completely different meal/diet regemin than I do. Hit the nutrition section!

The main problem here is that you came in without a real plan I think. No specific goals for weight gain or fat loss making any kind of dieting plan almost impossible.

You have 4 weeks plus your gap to PCT left. As soon as you hit PCT you are going to struggle to maintain your new tissue as there is no exogenous testosterone entering your body and your own production is slowly starting. So, during PCT you have to INCREASE your calories and you will likely gain some bodyfat during that time. If you stick with your current dieting technique I suspect you will lose almost all your gains.

You can cut up until PCT and try and be happy with your current gain (not forgetting you will likely lose some during PCT) but that would be an immensely poor gain from a first cycle. You can do a lean bulk and try and gain some more LBM with minimal fat gain. There's not really any time for a recomposition so we can ignore that.

Whatever you choose you need ALOT of help with your diet plan and should visit the nutrition section as soon as you decide a plan.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Its never to late. You probably have wasted a good portion on this cycle, but if you're going for 12 weeks, that'll give you a few weeks left to get the max results you can. like i said... it depends on your goals. "results" are relative. We all have different definitions of results. I'm no expert on nutrition. From experience... I know what I have to do, and how I have to eat to grow. Your best bet it to list your stats, goals, and diet in the nutrition section, and get some advice from there. Start a new thread here... NUTRITION RESOURCE FORUM List you age, weight, height, cycle, DIET, and goals, and you'll definitely get better advice than what I could give you. All I could tell you is you need to eat more. I'm naturally lean/skinny and I only ever bulk. I'm never worried about cutting, so I eat anything thats put infront of me if its healthy. You may need a completely different meal/diet regemin than I do. Hit the nutrition section!
    Thanks man, I've also decided to run the cycle for 14 weeks and just stay at 500mg/week so I have a good amount of time to get my diet right while on

The main problem here is that you came in without a real plan I think. No specific goals for weight gain or fat loss making any kind of dieting plan almost impossible.

You have 4 weeks plus your gap to PCT left. As soon as you hit PCT you are going to struggle to maintain your new tissue as there is no exogenous testosterone entering your body and your own production is slowly starting. So, during PCT you have to INCREASE your calories and you will likely gain some bodyfat during that time. If you stick with your current dieting technique I suspect you will lose almost all your gains.

You can cut up until PCT and try and be happy with your current gain (not forgetting you will likely lose some during PCT) but that would be an immensely poor gain from a first cycle. You can do a lean bulk and try and gain some more LBM with minimal fat gain. There's not really any time for a recomposition so we can ignore that.

Whatever you choose you need ALOT of help with your diet plan and should visit the nutrition section as soon as you decide a plan.
    Hitting the nutrition section now

So Monday is week 11, 3 more injections to go. I upped the dose to 600mg just to finish off my vial of sus since my next cycle will be a different brand. Got my diet in order. I look and feel awesome. My gains are most certainly not water weight, unless water weight makes you look cut and defined, I may be wrong...

Anyway I was running erase pro during cycle as an AI to keep my estrogen low simply because
    I wanted to learn how my estrogen reacts to test and everything. I ran out of the erase pro 8 days ago. Now my left nip is sometimes tender, i can't say it ever "hurts" or anything but occasionally it is sensitive to touch with just an uncomfortable feeling more so than actually hurting. Now I have Anastrazole 1mg capsules. I was saving it for my next cycle but its easy to get so you guys think I should take one and see if takes away the occasional nipple sensitivity?

Thread Information