Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Different degrees of shutdown?

stickyfingers is offline Junior Member

Different degrees of shutdown?

I was interested in if different steroids cause different degrees of shutdown which will influence the time needed for recovery. Would someone recover the same from 4 weeks of tren at 500mg as they would if they ran a lighter cycle of 30mg dbol for 4 weeks?

I will be starting a short cycle in a few weeks which will be 700mg/wk of prop for 6 weeks along side an oral. One of the reasons Im doing a short cycle is because I often struggle to recover from the longer cycles. So I was thinking of running superdrol for 4 weeks alongside the test but was concerned if the harshness of the superdrol will cause problems for me during recovery?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Shut down is shut down in my opinion. The degree depends on many different things for instance... Cycle length and the active life of the compounds used. Hcg plays a role in recovery as well and estrogen control

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Shut down is shut down in my opinion. The degree depends on many different things for instance... Cycle length and the active life of the compounds used. Hcg plays a role in recovery as well and estrogen control
    would you reckon there is any point for HCG to be used in a 6 week cycle?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    to make a 6week run efficient you need short ester, Like prop kickstarted with TNE.

You will still be shutdown VERY fast. So testicle atrophy should be seen very fast too.

Hcg is still usefull even on a 6 weeks run. Won't necessarly do much on recovery but certainly won't make it worst. In the WORST case it won't help in a significant way.
    So IMO, HCG still should be run for 6 week.

Quote Originally Posted by stickyfingers

would you reckon there is any point for HCG to be used in a 6 week cycle?
    What compounds are you suggesting for a 6 weeker?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    What compounds are you suggesting for a 6 weeker?
    Prop 700mg/wk
    Superdrol 30mg/wk 3 weeks OR Tbol 80mg/wk 6 weeks

was thinking of the superdrol at first but was slightly concerned about the possible shut down

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    to make a 6week run efficient you need short ester, Like prop kickstarted with TNE.

You will still be shutdown VERY fast. So testicle atrophy should be seen very fast too.

Hcg is still usefull even on a 6 weeks run. Won't necessarly do much on recovery but certainly won't make it worst. In the WORST case it won't help in a significant way.
    So IMO, HCG still should be run for 6 week.
    prop is a very short ester, why would I need to kickstart with TNE?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    prop is optimal for 8 week, except if gain stop at 6. you can run prop for 6 week if you want, but you lose 2 week of good gain IMO...

tne will make it kick in instanly, you win about 2-3 days... but still 8 weeks is better IMO.

You don't need but I don't like 6 week, except for TRT patient when its used for a quick blast.

Quote Originally Posted by stickyfingers View Post
    Prop 700mg/wk
    Superdrol 30mg/wk 3 weeks OR Tbol 80mg/wk 6 weeks

was thinking of the superdrol at first but was slightly concerned about the possible shut down
    This cycle will most certainly shut you down. How about posting up some stats?
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Thread Information