dheartley is offline New Member

Tried a new source for D-bol. Fake or real?

Trying out a new source for my third cycle. The d-bol is questionable.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fake.jpg 
Views:	392 
Size:	830.6 KB 
ID:	142255

I ran 20mg ed (3 weeks) to kickstart my second cycle, and the effects were fairly substantial. White round tablets. Had to discontinue the d-bol after two weeks because the sides were too intense.

I started taking 50mg ed of this stuff for almost a week now and don't feel anything. The blue capsules are filled with a fine white powder. I tasted it and it tastes like nothing, not bitter or anything. I'm leaning towards ditching this bottle and going with my old supplier for the d-bol so the kickstart isn't a waste. Thoughts?

Current cycle:
    D-bol 50mg ed x 4 weeks
    Deca 600mg/wk x 10 weeks
    Sust 600mg/wk x 12 weeks

Stats:
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 205
    BF: ~15%

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    After a week at 50mg a day you absolutely should of put in a few pounds of water weight. After a couple days I begin to feel the change when I take it pwo. Give it a few more days is whati would do then tell that butt much I want my money back

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11
    After a week at 50mg a day you absolutely should of put in a few pounds of water weight. After a couple days I begin to feel the change when I take it pwo. Give it a few more days is whati would do then tell that butt much I want my money back
    Agree!

Nothing with dbol after week?? Bunk

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by dheartley View Post
    Trying out a new source for my third cycle. The d-bol is questionable.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fake.jpg 
Views:	392 
Size:	830.6 KB 
ID:	142255

I ran 20mg ed (3 weeks) to kickstart my second cycle, and the effects were fairly substantial. White round tablets. Had to discontinue the d-bol after two weeks because the sides were too intense.

I started taking 50mg ed of this stuff for almost a week now and don't feel anything. The blue capsules are filled with a fine white powder. I tasted it and it tastes like nothing, not bitter or anything. I'm leaning towards ditching this bottle and going with my old supplier for the d-bol so the kickstart isn't a waste. Thoughts?

Current cycle:
    D-bol 50mg ed x 4 weeks
    Deca 600mg/wk x 10 weeks
    Sust 600mg/wk x 12 weeks

Stats:
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 205
    BF: ~15%
    The side effects from dbol normally elimiate most users from using it anymore, i for one agree with u. Im on it atm at 30mg a day at this dose its just tamable , i only bought 60 of them cause i knew the last time i bought 100 i still had left overs cause the sides were just to much. Blue hearts rock, great to stack it on especially after being out of the gym for 2 weeks im weak and frail, the sides certainly out weigh the benefits. Sounds to me u got bunk.

Thread Information