Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member

Extreme PIP in delt from Test P?

I've never pinned delts before, always used chest, lats, glutes & quads, so I decided to give my delts a try this morning, I understand it's a virgin muscle but there's no reason it should hurt like this. it's stopping me from most of my workout today. I used a 1.5" 25G pin, and pinned 2ML's. It's 3% BA. I didn't bury the entire inch and a half either. No blood after the injection. I'm stumped, but this is fairly excruciating pain and I can't find any reason for it! Any ideas guys?

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    I've never gone over 1.6ml in my delts. But I know the first time or two I did it was pretty painful to raise my arms. Certainly the most uncomfortable site I've pinned this far at the start of the cycle

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    2ml in virgin muscle is quite a bit. I don't pin in delts or quads if I'm going over 1ml. Many do, and I've never tried, but 2ml just seems like a lot for a smaller muscle group especially on virgin muscle. Try 1ml in other delt and let us know if it goes better.

When (if) I pin delts again, im going to pin 1ML in bother rather than all in one delt, because quite honestly this huts like a Mf'er lol. But you guys think its the virgin muscle?

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fcarey32 View Post
    When (if) I pin delts again, im going to pin 1ML in bother rather than all in one delt, because quite honestly this huts like a Mf'er lol. But you guys think its the virgin muscle?
    I thinks it's a combination of 2ml of prop in a small virgin muscle. 1ml may not have done it, 2ml of cyp may not have done it, and 2ml of prop likely wouldn't have done it had the muscle not been virgin. However, when you add all these things up Prop, 2ml, virgin muscle in delts.......it's a recipe for PIP.

siniganngbaboy1 is offline New Member
    Deltoid: 1mL
    Vastus Lateralis (side quad): 2mL
    Ventrogluteal (butt): 3 mL

This is a general rule they hammered during school. There may be disagreements (based on personal experiences) but just letting you know what they do in the medical world.

siniganngbaboy1 is offline New Member
    Also if you do more than 3mL you just split the sites (e.g. If 4mL is needed then 3mL VG and 1mL deltoid).

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    what concentration prop is it? 100mg 200mg..?? Some guys swear by the delts others hate it. Try lowering the dose to 1ml or even 1/2 and see if that helps, might also go a little slower on injecting it. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985
    what concentration prop is it? 100mg 200mg..?? Some guys swear by the delts others hate it. Try lowering the dose to 1ml or even 1/2 and see if that helps, might also go a little slower on injecting it. good luck
    It's standard 100mg/ML, I'm thinking about just sticking to large muscle groups & if they're sore, I'm gunna pin 1ML in each Delt instead of loading a big ball of oil in one shoulder lol.

drake4243 is offline Member
    This has never happened to me however everyone is saying don’t go over 1ml that is wrong maybe it depends on the person but I pin 3ml in my delt no problem. I have worked up to that I guess but I started with 1.5 or 2 ml in there as well (can’t remember )which but have never had an issue good luck.

I only use test e as a base. But done 2 mil test e. 2 mil deca . N will be trying tren a soon (1ml). Never had discomfort. But everyone's different. My quads hurt more but I just soldier through. Mighta nicked a vein or if u were a bit shakey on first time delt might of tore a few fibres. As long as ur gears gtg n u follow good procedures you'll be fine.
    Oh n try warming it slightly. N make sure u massage from the pin point outwards to disperse better.
    Last edited by MajorPectorial; 07-30-2013 at 06:29 PM.

Thanks Mp, I did all that, but it wasn't your normal12-24 hour PIP. Literally it started hurting 30 seconds after the injection. I was wondering if I had pinned through a tendon or a nerve, but now it feels fine, just your normal prop ache.

Ah ur good then. Just keep massaging it. ;-)

Thread Information