TheS1tch is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Legar Ramifications

Hey guys,

So I was just wondering if a person were to order from some online website, is it pretty safe, all that can happen is that customs intercept the package and then you just don't show up to pick it up?

Just wondering what are the risks is there for a person to get in trouble for doing it?

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheS1tch
    Hey guys,

So I was just wondering if a person were to order from some online website, is it pretty safe, all that can happen is that customs intercept the package and then you just don't show up to pick it up?

Just wondering what are the risks is there for a person to get in trouble for doing it?
    What country are you talking about each has their own rules and laws

Blog Entries
    The U.S.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    It is illegal in your country but I sure one o your fellow countrymen wi be able to assist you a bit better

Blog Entries
    Oh I didn't know there were people from some other countries than U.S.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheS1tch View Post
    Oh I didn't know there were people from some other countries than U.S.
    Its a website on the internet...why would it only be in the US?

Most often if customs seizes an order they will send you a letter. You can sometimes send a copy of that letter to your source and they MAY replace and resend the order (not always).

This is not to say that LE CAN"T get involved and come knocking at your door...it's not likely but nothing is 100% without risk

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Well, if you get busted its not a good thing... Most likely they will use confiscate the gear and send you a letter. It'll be on record that you we trying to bring illegal substances into the country, but most likely you won't hear anything about it. Unless you are ordering in bulk.
    There is a possibility of you getting no notification and just being picked up by the police when the package arrives, but it's pretty rare. They don't really care about the guys ordering a few vials or 100 tabs... They are looking for the guys that are selling gallons of it and 100 thousand tabs

Blog Entries
    what if a person orders from a website that ships FROM the U.S. and put a different name on the address but their real address?

USPS does not search pachages but if a postal clerk suspects something or your package is damaged to where the contents can be identified, a search warrant can be conducted on the package. Putting someone elses name on it would simpl creat more work for LE to pull all of your financial records, texts and computer info lol.

It's pretty safe in reality

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I always use a third party reloadable credit card that doesn't require personal info to western union the money and have it sent to an alias at a business and pick it up later. But I buy raw powder and even tho it's just small amounts, it's still manufacturing so I try not to make ut so deliberate. But I've never had an issue

-Chomp Chomp Chomp-Clink Clink Clink-

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    In all reality, you should have little to no problems at all. But that's not to say its impossible. Although, it likely wouldn't get opened, customs does have the right to open any package coming in from another country. However, something so small will easily slip through the cracks as they are really looking for bulk amounts of other, more dangerous drugs to be worried by searching for one package that had a couple of vials in it.
    Most of us have to order from overseas in the US. Know the risk is there. But don't really worry about it

Blog Entries
    So if I pay using Western Union that means my personal info wouldn't be on any of the payment? And I can just put a different name on the address so I can just say it was a mistake or smth?

Quote Originally Posted by TheS1tch
    So if I pay using Western Union that means my personal info wouldn't be on any of the payment? And I can just put a different name on the address so I can just say it was a mistake or smth?
    I mean they can still find out. It's just not as deliberate. U don't really have much to worry about. I mean ur gonna order like what 4 or 5 vials? Even if u get caught, you'll get a slap on the wrist. I mean they're letting murders and rapists out of jail early cuz there's no room lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    I mean they can still find out. It's just not as deliberate. U don't really have much to worry about. I mean ur gonna order like what 4 or 5 vials? Even if u get caught, you'll get a slap on the wrist. I mean they're letting murders and rapists out of jail early cuz there's no room lol

Not sure why everyone thinks this way. I feel confident saying that if you were caught with 4-5 vials around here...prison

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Not sure why everyone thinks this way. I feel confident saying that if you were caught with 4-5 vials around here...prison
    Knew a couple dudes that got caught with it and they didn't serve any time. Had to take a couple classes and pay fines

Knew a couple dudes that got caught with it and they didn't serve any time. Had to take a couple classes and pay fines

Alot depends on the size of the area...in the stick the damn cops have nothing better to do

Alot depends on the size of the area...in the stick the damn cops have nothing better to do
    Haha gotta get that revenue up somehow!

Haha gotta get that revenue up somehow!

You would think they get a fukn medal or pay raise for more arrests but I know thats not true. Just natural assholes (or not natural assholes

You would think they get a fukn medal or pay raise for more arrests but I know thats not true. Just natural assholes (or not natural assholes
    Yeah, I think MOST cops were picked on in high school...not all buddy

Yeah, I think MOST cops were picked on in high school...not all buddy

I have the EXACT same theory! 4 outta 5 is my belief!

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Usually, like we say, it hasn't been a big problem. As said they are looking for the large shrimp out there. I do with a US source and it's quick easy, tracking number and all is very cool. USPS is the way to go. I load a card also and they get the pickup number. Easy , easy. No one is watching me or them. ....crazy mike

Blog Entries
    so if a person were to order a bottle of 250 mg @ 10ml of Test E they won't get into trouble over it?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    so if a person were to order a bottle of 250 mg @ 10ml of Test E they won't get into trouble over it?
    No one said that. Your chances are smaller that it will get inspected but in no way is it a guarantee and yes if they found Test you COULD get in trouble if the cops are bored enough. 95% they will just send you a letter from customs saying it was seized and you just ignore the letter.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Rest about it. The law are looking for the big fish as we said and as you should know. They would only want to try to track down from the small personal user the big guy and prob think your loss of a hundred or more dollars will make yo think and cry about you $$$ . ....not so crazy mike

Blog Entries
    how do you tell if the package has to travel through the customs as apposed to domestically do you just ask a customer service rep on the website?

Does the domestical shipping eliminate the risk?

how do you tell if the package has to travel through the customs as apposed to domestically do you just ask a customer service rep on the website?

Does the domestical shipping eliminate the risk?
    Anything shipped from outside of the continental US must clear customs

Infidel101 is offline Associate Member
    Anabolic Steroids are a Schedule III controlled substance. They're grouped into the same drugs as most abused narcotics and hallucinogenics. Possession is a third degree felony in most states. Make your decision accordingly. Ordering domestic is obviously safer but nothing is guaranteed.

Blog Entries
    What if a person goes to a clinique and get a prescription, then order online and if the cops show up just show them prescription, that makes it legal to posses a 3000 mg bottle ?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    What if a person goes to a clinique and get a prescription, then order online and if the cops show up just show them prescription, that makes it legal to posses a 3000 mg bottle ?
    A whole 3000mg? That's ONE bottle of test 300...

Alright john is offline Junior Member
    How about if you are shipping from the states to the UK where it isn't illegal to
    Possess steroids or import for personal use

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Well I just ordered a good size quantity for personal use but it's a little bit of a lot of different things and I shipped from 5ish different sources....all of which to my knowledge are domestic. I think I'll be alright.

Blog Entries
    Can a person get in trouble for ordering AI, clomd, nolvadex , those aren't controlled but not legal to posses without prescription right?

Can a person get in trouble for ordering AI, clomd, nolvadex, those aren't controlled but not legal to posses without prescription right?
    Depends on if they are pharmacy grade prescription meds or from a research chem company. Chem companies sell research products (not for human consumption) that are legal to possess but not legal to use on humans. Prescriptions without a prescription is illegal!

Trevtrev is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Depends on if they are pharmacy grade prescription or from a research chem company. Chem companies sell research products (not for human consumption) that are legal to possess but not legal to use on humans. Prescriptions without a prescription is illegal!
    Anyone know if this holds true for Florida?

Considering a ar-r order but want to avoid problems.

Haven't heard of any problems with any ar-r products. But austinite would be clearer on this. I believe they are all "research" products.

Thread Information