Thread: HGH+Sustanon

AMK997 is offline New Member

HGH+Sustanon

Hi
    I am planning to go on (HGH+Sustanon ) for 6 months

HGH 4 iu every other day.
    Sustanon 250 to 300 mg every week.

Questions:

1-Is it safe to go on the sustanon for 6 months with that dosage?
    2-Do I need Arimidex or Nolvadex during the cycle? If so what is the right dosage and when should I start it on the cycle. (This is my big concern).
    3-Do I need something for my liver like (Essential Forte)? If so what is the dosage?

thanx

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    You need to do some research. Everyday people come on asking the exact same questions. If you read the stickies all your questions would be answered

brd187 is offline New Member
    I just ordered the sustanon redijects from 1mexgear. Ive read mixed reviews. So hopefully they are good. I just started lifting 5 months ago with noticeable upper body gains. They are$40 each thou! Is there a better site to get them from? Iam 32 205lbs 6ft3 just looking to gain the most muscle the fastest way possible. Using creatine and whey protein now. And iam using cellucor c4 and some oral testibol that I got from primal muscle as a trial, but that testibol is all herbal and don't seem like its working. I have been using it for a week now. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by brd187
    I just ordered the sustanon redijects from 1mexgear. Ive read mixed reviews. So hopefully they are good. I just started lifting 5 months ago with noticeable upper body gains. They are$40 each thou! Is there a better site to get them from? Iam 32 205lbs 6ft3 just looking to gain the most muscle the fastest way possible. Using creatine and whey protein now. And iam using cellucor c4 and some oral testibol that I got from primal muscle as a trial, but that testibol is all herbal and don't seem like its working. I have been using it for a week now. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    No need to take steroids after 5months of lifting!!!

Thats ridiculous!

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brd187
    Edit this and remove the price and source talk. Read the damn rules

Thread Information