Thread: 2nd day pip

atrainwright is offline Junior Member

2nd day pip

It's hulk gear so I know it's legit, but damn after a day my ass is ****ing tender. A gym bro advised me too heat the gear up, is this common or even beneficial? The oil is extremely thick and I changed from a 25 to a 23 gauge needle as well.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    heat up the oil and you can use 25g.

it's very common for it to last a week in my opinion. you're putting a bunch of fluid inside your muscles of course theres going to be pain. when I first started I could not sit down for a week

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^^Have had similar experience.

What's the best way to warm it up? I'm guessing hold it in hot water for awhile?

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    I just run it under warm water under the bathroom faucet for a few minutes

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Yea was using a different brand gear at first which only caused pip the first few injections. For the next four week no pain. Then switched to hulk for the rest of my cycle and it hurt everytime. Usually started to hurt a couple days after I pinned.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I'm aware of Hulk gear from a friend. The Tren E was sticky thick. So Yes you can heat as the others said. I myself use a blow dryer but if you go that rout you must be very careful not to get the bottle too hot. You can also warm your syringe if is so thick. Remember your body is at 98.6 and that's much warmer than room temp. It's a good practice to heat oil if you like.

Also it's very common for PIP to last three days. But it will subside by day 4 if it was real bad and you have no infection. ...crazy mike

OH hey, in my OP, I find that the deeper with thick oil the better 1-1/2". ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 08-08-2013 at 12:29 PM.

BluPhin is offline Associate Member
    The best method I have found to preheat gear for injection is to do it in the syringe. Go ahead and load up your syringe to desired volume. Pull back the plinger to provide some air space. Put the syringe in a heating pad with the needle end pointing up. Let the syringe heat up for a minute or two. Go ahead and inject. You will feel the warmth of the oil going deep into your muscle. Because the oil is warm, it is thin and flows smooth and easy

Blog Entries
    im curious..is the gear of high concentration like 400+mgs per ml...the higher the concentration the more pip I experience...im assuming its test if not lets here what your injecting...

Ya I'm using there test e 300mg mixed with tren e 200 mg. ill be trying to warm it before I shoot tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by atrainwright View Post
    Ya I'm using there test e 300mg mixed with tren e 200 mg. ill be trying to warm it before I shoot tomorrow.
    to be honest I get some sort of pip from any test ive used( the higher the mg to ml the more discomfort I experience) but when I mix it with deca of tren the pip all but disappears so that's kind of odd that mixing it with tren isn't helping, but I guess pip is an individual thing...good luck bro...

Heating it up has really helped

Thread Information