Voknows is offline New Member

47 and puzzled - opinions?

Lifted all my life. Started 1st 12 week cycle w test c. 800 of test a week. Got dbol after week 8 and couldn't wait for next cycle so decided to use 50mg a day for last month of cycle. Here's my problem. Been off the dbol over a week and my pumps have become dismal. I've noticed my strength and workout intensity has gone down. Also noticed my arms are not as big. Still running the test. I also changed sources after week 8. Is the dbol just that explosive or should I be questioning my new source? I have a blood test lined up for tomorrow. I've noticed the dbol between sources affected me different. Source 1 I was was worried to take more than 30mg as my heart would pound at bedtime, source 2 I take 50 mg without the heart pumping. I know source 1 was good cause of the steroid use accusations from friends. So I guess my question is is source 2 suspect or did I lose strength and size just from going off dbol for 1 week. I know this is confusing. Thanks.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'd lead toward fake/weak gear. But the come-down from Dbol could also be messing with your head.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You will be holding some water with Dbol .

Bert is offline Senior Member
    You will know when you get the results back.

agent88 is offline Junior Member
    Esp dbol ....and it being your first cycle ever will always be the best cycle ever. With that being said is it pharm grade or home?

Thread Information