Thread: So lost

mikeg9249 is offline New Member

So lost

Hi there !!

Ok first of all there are so many twist and turns in this road I dunno where to start. I have tried to do research on my own but most post are conflicting ! I am 30yrld male who in the past year lost a 100lbs! In saying that now that I am 175lbs I wanna look better body wise! I am debating a cycle to bulk up and get my self esteem up there. I just finished a 42 day cycle of HCG infections and was wondering what my next move is ? I was told a stack of Anavar test 400 and masteron ! My next question is how much I hear 100-150 of mast every second day 100mg of test once a week and between 50-80 of anavar ! Thanks in advance

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Congrats on the weight loss! Dropping 100lbs is a hell of an achievement.

Couple questions:

How long have you been lifting?

Why were you on hcg ? Dr prescribed?

Quote Originally Posted by jasc
    Congrats on the weight loss! Dropping 100lbs is a hell of an achievement.

Couple questions:

How long have you been lifting?

Why were you on hcg? Dr prescribed?
    Thanks j

Yes it was doctor prescribe and I have been hitting the gym for about a year mostly cardio and a light lifting but I wanna graduate hahah I don't have the "cut look" that I am going for. I am not in it for competition or anything just want that self esteem booster! My final phase of HCG requires 3 weeks of introducing meats back into my diet ( high protein ) and the following 3 weeks I have to start to introduce starches and sugars !! Now in saying that this diet did allow me to go to the gym as your recommended exercise should not exceed 20 mins which I usually walked it for 30 mins! I felt stronger at my heaviest which was 280lbs but obviously a health issue do to the majority of the weight being a fatty mess! I have came this far now I wanna look good

Sorry for the life story just looking for proper info

Thanks again

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg9249 View Post
    Thanks j

Yes it was doctor prescribe and I have been hitting the gym for about a year mostly cardio and a light lifting but I wanna graduate hahah I don't have the "cut look" that I am going for. I am not in it for competition or anything just want that self esteem booster! My final phase of HCG requires 3 weeks of introducing meats back into my diet ( high protein ) and the following 3 weeks I have to start to introduce starches and sugars !! Now in saying that this diet did allow me to go to the gym as your recommended exercise should not exceed 20 mins which I usually walked it for 30 mins! I felt stronger at my heaviest which was 280lbs but obviously a health issue do to the majority of the weight being a fatty mess! I have came this far now I wanna look good

Sorry for the life story just looking for proper info

Thanks again
    Did your dr prescribe it for low T?

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    All good, the more background we know the more accurately people can help.

In my opinion, AAS usage isn't the answer for you at the moment. I know it's not what you want to hear, but holding off for a while would be in your best interest.

While steroids help promote muscle growth, they don't do the same for your ligaments/tendons. Without a solid foundation of intense weight lifting this puts you at a high risk for injury. Your muscles will outpace your connective tissue and even though your stregnth will increase more rapidly, your body won't be able to keep up.

A good diet is crucial to any type of physique enhancement. Even with AAS usage, if your diet isn't suited to your goals you will not obtain the look you are going for.

In my opinion, you're best bet would be to visit the diet section. They'll help you set up a diet to suit your needs and coupled with cardio this will help you achieve that cut look. It would be in your best interest to continue reading about/researching AAS use, but hold off taking them until you have a few years of serious weight training under your belt.

Thanks J

Def not what I wanted to hear but that's why I came here to get the answers!!

And Jim

No I was just a fat mess hahah while I had muscle the majority of my weight was due to a comfy relaxed life now that I am older i wanna be more in shape hence the dieting

If anyone else has an input on what I should do that would be greatly appreciate

Thanks again

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanks J

Def not what I wanted to hear but that's why I came here to get the answers!!

And Jim

No I was just a fat mess hahah while I had muscle the majority of my weight was due to a comfy relaxed life now that I am older i wanna be more in shape hence the dieting

If anyone else has an input on what I should do that would be greatly appreciate

Thanks again
    I agree with above hit the nutrition section. You would need to make sure your nutrition is spot on before considering running any aas.

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    We're you on HCG injections with a HCG diet or HCG drops and a diet?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I'm guessing this is that stupid ass, dangerous 500 cal. a day diet. If you don't get your REAL diet figure out you will be fat again in no time. Docs. prescribing this should be drug behind a team of horses!

Yes it was that stupid 500 cal diet and no u don't gain your weight back if u don't eat 4 Big Macs and a diet coke for lunch! People who gain there weight back have no will power and go back to eating the same shit the did before!! I lost 50lbs the first time and stayed within 2-3lbs of that weight for 6 months now doing my second round and lost another 50lbs...... Take it from someone who knows ....

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Yes it was that stupid 500 cal diet and no u don't gain your weight back if u don't eat 4 Big Macs and a diet coke for lunch! People who gain there weight back have no will power and go back to eating the same shit the did before!! I lost 50lbs the first time and stayed within 2-3lbs of that weight for 6 months now doing my second round and lost another 50lbs...... Take it from someone who knows ....
    Good luck. The problem is that ANYONE can lose weight eating such low calories and the claim that HCG makes the body burn "bad fat" only and you will suffer next to no muscle loss is B-fkn-S! Congrats on your weight loss for sure but there are safer methods that would not have resulted in creating issues with your metabolism and muscle wasting.

The studies I have read show that nearly 40%-60% of the weight loss is muscle. Consider that you lost 100lbs, that equates to 40-60 lbs of muscle. Less muscle = less fat burning ability and for many I have seen, a flabby skin appearance.

For the record, I "know" a bit.

Thread Information