wilf74 is offline New Member

some advice please

hiya all, im a new member and this is my first post. I'm thinking of running my first ever cycle, i'm gonna go for an eight week anavar / creatine only cycle. I've been researching a lot and anavar sounds like a good place to start? will i need to use anything else? and will i need any pct if i just use anavar? i'd really appreciate any tips or advice any of you more experienced guys could give me, i lift 5 times a week always heavy, im at 15% BF. My goals are the usual stuff i.e hard,dry gains whilst cutting my BF. Thanks all in advance.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Age? Weight? Height? How's your diet? Are you sure you've reached your genetic potential? A var only cycle is a BAD idea. Any ideas about what pct is? Or an AI? Or HCG ? IMHO, per what I read in your opening post you are quite a ways from being ready to cycle.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by wilf74 View Post
    hiya all, im a new member and this is my first post. I'm thinking of running my first ever cycle, i'm gonna go for an eight week anavar / creatine only cycle. I've been researching a lot and anavar sounds like a good place to start? will i need to use anything else? and will i need any pct if i just use anavar? i'd really appreciate any tips or advice any of you more experienced guys could give me, i lift 5 times a week always heavy, im at 15% BF. My goals are the usual stuff i.e hard,dry gains whilst cutting my BF. Thanks all in advance.
    Do some more research mate and have a read the thread aust did ( my first cycle ) great information for people like your self
    Last edited by clarky.; 08-09-2013 at 02:45 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Read the stickys bro there is a ton of info there.And we DO NOT endorse oral only cycles here.Beacuse when you are shut down you need to replace your natural test flow.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Dont expect much out of that combo. For starters an oral only cycle is harsh on the system and your test is gonna suffer on top of it. Need to rethink your cycle if you should be cycling in the first place.

Thread Information