• 2 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By DexterMorgan
  • 1 Post By Hazard
  • 1 Post By redz

Thread: Tren E vs Tren A

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member

Tren E vs Tren A

Group,

Other than Tren A having a short ester, thus requiring eod pinning, is there an advantage of one over the other?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    No advantage just long /short cycles but if you use tren a and you don't like/handle the side when you stop the compound will leave your system quicker.
    Indymuscleguy and Euroholic like this.

Will Tren Ace deliver quicker results since it's a short ester, say for example, Prop is a short ester and I see results faster when compared to Test Ethanate. (Generally speaking)

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy View Post
    Will Tren Ace deliver quicker results since it's a short ester, say for example, Prop is a short ester and I see results faster when compared to Test Ethanate. (Generally speaking)
    Yes.

Are the side effects lower, the same, or worse for Tren A vs. Tren E?

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with clarky. It sounds like you view Tren a and e as 2 different compounds. Tren is tren, only difference here is the releasing time.
    Indymuscleguy likes this.

I was just curious. I am very happy with Tren Ace and it's time to re-order. I think I am going for Tren E so I don't have to pin so often.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Here's my experience.....

I personally love tren e because of the pinning. The pins don't bother me but I run out of sites because I can't pin glutes or quads anymore.

In my experience..... Tren a hits you faster and stronger. The Esther weight also is something to take into account. 100mgs of tren a yields roughly 87mgs of tren. 100mgs tren e is even lower as the enanthate Esther weighs more.

The 87mg figure is off the top of my head so it may not be accurate but you get the idea. You can sear h it to know for sure - if I get around to it ill post it up.

All in all...... Tren is is preferable for me due to injecting twice a week as opposed to 4x a week. It's also more "tolerable" IMO. Tren a seems to slam you - which I also love and prefer as tren a has never given me sides too bad to handle.
    Last edited by Hazard; 08-27-2013 at 10:12 AM.
    Indymuscleguy likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

probuild42 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Hazard;6655808]Here's my experience.....

I personally love tren e because of the pinning. The pins don't bother me but I run out of sites because I can't pin glutes or quads anymore.

Sorry to get off track of the OP. Why cant you pin glutes and quads anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by probuild42
    I think it's scar tissue in my glutes. Every time I pin there the oil takes an insane pressure on the syringe to go in. It also burns like fire when the pin goes in.

My quads are painful as fvck. The right quad is ok as I can pin the sweep. I've had 2 knee surgeries on the left side and since those it seems my sweep is gone. If I try to pin there it feels like my whole quad is on fire.

Now I stick to delts, tris, and chest. All completely painless.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

probuild42 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I think it's scar tissue in my glutes. Every time I pin there the oil takes an insane pressure on the syringe to go in. It also burns like fire when the pin goes in.

My quads are painful as fvck. The right quad is ok as I can pin the sweep. I've had 2 knee surgeries on the left side and since those it seems my sweep is gone. If I try to pin there it feels like my whole quad is on fire.

Now I stick to delts, tris, and chest. All completely painless.
    Its sounds like it is related to injury? Not pinning multiple times. correct? I only pin my glutes and quads so far (1 month into 1st cycle). Dont want to F up the muscle!!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I stick with Tren E myself though i have never tried Ace. I am not a fan of constant injecting which makes the longer ester the obvious choice. Also it seems the fabled tren cough is far more common with Tren Ace than Tren E. I have only gotten it twice and it was from a brutal TNT blend.
    evander87 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by probuild42

Its sounds like it is related to injury? Not pinning multiple times. correct? I only pin my glutes and quads so far (1 month into 1st cycle). Dont want to F up the muscle!!
    I used to pin glutes once a week for a long time. After a while it just felt like I pulled the needle out of a fire before I put it in me. It literally had a bad burn Durring the whole injection and it took forever since the oil wouldn't push in.

It's good practice to utilize different sites anyways. You'd be surprised at how easy the delts, tris, an pecs are. I was nervous as hell but after the first shot..... I was asking myself why I didn't try it sooner. Pecs are even easier than quads haha

- Knockout_Power

I used to pin glutes once a week for a long time. After a while it just felt like I pulled the needle out of a fire before I put it in me. It literally had a bad burn Durring the whole injection and it took forever since the oil wouldn't push in.

It's good practice to utilize different sites anyways. You'd be surprised at how easy the delts, tris, an pecs are. I was nervous as hell but after the first shot..... I was asking myself why I didn't try it sooner. Pecs are even easier than quads haha
    Glutes...good, Quads...hit or miss with pain, Biceps...sore/uncomfortable for several days!

So I have run Tren Ace with Cyponate, however, my new sources has everything...if money was no object, what would you run Tren with?

Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy
    So I have run Tren Ace with Cyponate, however, my new sources has everything...if money was no object, what would you run Tren with?
    Test e - tren e - and if bf is low enough mast e

Money no object? Serostim

- Knockout_Power

Test e - tren e - and if bf is low enough mast e

Money no object? Serostim
    Nice! Serostim is a GH, right? I am at 13% so am considering Prop or Mast for my upcoming cycle.

K_Maki1 is offline New Member
    If you run test e and tren e is it ok to get away with pinning every 3rd day?

Quote Originally Posted by K_Maki1
    If you run test e and tren e is it ok to get away with pinning every 3rd day?
    Yes..... Mon/thurs would be fine IMHO.

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy

Nice! Serostim is a GH, right? I am at 13% so am considering Prop or Mast for my upcoming cycle.
    I'd save the mast for sub 10%

It's effects won't be all that noticeable and because its a dht it'd cause (me personally) to break out a bit and I also like my hair

- Knockout_Power

I'd save the mast for sub 10%

It's effects won't be all that noticeable and because its a dht it'd cause (me personally) to break out a bit and I also like my hair
    I see. My body and libido LOVES gear that has a high DHT content. I'm 60% bald anyway so loosing more isn't an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Agree with clarky. It sounds like you view Tren a and e as 2 different compounds. Tren is tren, only difference here is the releasing time.
    Quick esters allow more absorption into blood. Remember prop vs enan was 84 - 64 mg respectively. I would assume tren a or e is the same

Thread Information