ngeorge is offline Junior Member

Feeling Anxious and My body is trembling

Hi guys,

This is my First post and thread as well.

I am just over 22. I did a Test E, Equipoise . It was planned for 12 weeks. I had to stop during 7th week because of acne. I took 250mg Test Enanthate twice and 100md Equipose twice a week With no HCG and AI.

My instructor then told me to go for a mild pct. I stared pct 12-13 days after my last pin. I took Clomid 50mg per day and Anastrozole 1mg EOD for 3 weeks. No HCG during cycle and PCT.

My pct just ended a week ago. And now i am having some problems like my hands, legs, shoulders are continuously shaking a little bit. My libido has decreased and i am feeling weakness, tiredness and fatigue. I thought i should wait for atleast 3 weeks after pct for the blood work but i am really not feeling well. I am not getting hungry as well.

Now i realize i should have gone through the thread " The Young and Steroids " before i planned a cycle. But honestly i was motivated by my instructor. He keep saying me "Dont worry it happens, You ll be fine".

Please suggest what should i do next

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    All kinds of wrong. Your ai should have been used during cycle, not in pct. you're too young to be cycling as well. And that eq dose was useless (really eq is useless all together). IMO, start a regular pct now. taking some Nolva at 40mg a day for 2 weeks then 20mg a day for 2 weeks. If you have any clomid on hand still, take 50mg for 4 weeks

Alright......I know i did a big mistake. coz i am too young.... But why is my body trembling like hell ?? And why am i feeling nervousness ??

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    First thing you do is kick your instructor in the balls.
    Agee with sauce above with pct.

Quote Originally Posted by ngeorge
    Alright......I know i did a big mistake. coz i am too young.... But why is my body trembling like hell ?? And why am i feeling nervousness ??
    Hormones all out of whack.

Thanks for giving your opinion...... I will look for tamoxifen now...

Btw should i take both tamoxifene and clomiphene together ?? Sorry for my Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by ngeorge
    Thanks for giving your opinion...... I will look for tamoxifen now...

Btw should i take both tamoxifene and clomiphene together ?? Sorry for my Stupidity
    Yes.

Just had few blood test Done.

Liver and Kidney Function All Good.
    Cholesterol Good

Hormones
    S.FSH 0.05 mIU/ml normal 2-20
    S.LH 0.02 mIU/ml normal 2-20
    S.testosterone 1397.65 NG/DL normal 300-1080
    S.Prolactin 4.07 NG/ML normal 5-25

VITAMIN D 27.4 NG/ML normal 30-100

I am totally confused......i though my testosterone would be low, But its quite high. And what does other hormones level tells ??

My liver function is perfect but i am not getting hungry any more. I am not able to eat even a piece of bread.

Please Help.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That is a mystery.
    Are you taking anything else that may be boosting your test levels/ contain test?

You can't produce natural test without LH or HCG .

Either way, definitely run a normal PCT with Nolva and get retested no sooner than 6 weeks after cessation of the Nolva.
    And the trembling is probably just anxiety caused by your fear of your messing up your body, or from your hormones actually being out of whack.
    Oh, or it is because you're starving (you never get shaky when you haven't eaten all day?)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    That is a mystery.
    Are you taking anything else that may be boosting your test levels/ contain test?

You can't produce natural test without LH or HCG .

Either way, definitely run a normal PCT with Nolva and get retested no sooner than 6 weeks after cessation of the Nolva.
    And the trembling is probably just anxiety caused by your fear of your messing up your body, or from your hormones actually being out of whack.
    Oh, or it is because you're starving (you never get shaky when you haven't eaten all day?)
    i started PCT again from Last sunday....Clomid and Nolva 50 and 40 Mg.....for 4 weeks.
    and what do S.LH and S.FSH means ?? they are as low as almost Zero.

I try to eat but i feel a discomfort around my chest all the day. And my hands do not shake any more.. ( very little Bit )

But my appetite is decreasing. I just feel a little hungry before going to bed.

woot is offline New Member
    LH stimulates Leydig cell production of testosterone .

FSH induces Sertoli cells to secrete ANDROGEN BINDING PROTEINS (ABPs) and its secretion is being regulated by inhibin's negative feedback mechanism on Anterior Pituitary gland.

In layman's terms, very low levels of these two hormones means that your testicles are still shut down, and your body's endocrine system and HPTA are completely out of whack. Which is not good. Do your PCT, then check your blood again. If your levels aren't improving, you need to go see an endocrinologist, because this could be very bad for you.

A perfect example of why someone shouldn't use gear at such a young age...
    Last edited by woot; 08-30-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Am i still shut down ?? But why are my test levels high........My last pin was 45 days ago.......I hope Pct would help

what happens if LH and FSH did'nt improve ??

Term is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ngeorge View Post
    Am i still shut down ?? But why are my test levels high........My last pin was 45 days ago.......I hope Pct would help
    Listen bro...I don't know a whole lot about AAS, but I know enough to say this: GO TO THE FK'N DOCTOR, YESTERDAY!!! Your too young to be sitting around wondering wtf is going on and starving too! As awesome as this forum is for info and such...no one here can definitely tell you what is going on because your body is already in hormonal flux because of your age. And what might work for PCT recovery for others who are the right age to use gear, may not help you out at all! It might even fk you up more! My 2 cents. GL bro

Quote Originally Posted by Term View Post
    Listen bro...I don't know a whole lot about AAS, but I know enough to say this: GO TO THE FK'N DOCTOR, YESTERDAY!!! Your too young to be sitting around wondering wtf is going on and starving too! As awesome as this forum is for info and such...no one here can definitely tell you what is going on because your body is already in hormonal flux because of your age. And what might work for PCT recovery for others who are the right age to use gear, may not help you out at all! It might even fk you up more! My 2 cents. GL bro
    I am doomed.

I can also feel a change in my behavior like i just wanna laugh and i feel happy. Dont know why. Is this because my Test levels are high ?? anyone ??

I feel happy but depressed......LOL
    Last edited by ngeorge; 09-02-2013 at 05:06 AM.

Little Update.....

I am into my 3rd week of PCT now.....

I am now feeling good.....My libido is good now.....and I feel almost the same like i was before...

But i lost My appetite... I started cycle at 165lbs....went to 182 and now i am 156

What can do to stimulate my appetite ??

Quote Originally Posted by ngeorge View Post
    Little Update.....

I am into my 3rd week of PCT now.....

I am now feeling good.....My libido is good now.....and I feel almost the same like i was before...

But i lost My appetite... I started cycle at 165lbs....went to 182 and now i am 156

What can do to stimulate my appetite ??
    Glad you are feeling better. This is where the boys are separated from the men. You have to force feed. None of us always feel like eating but we do.

My PCt will end in 2 days......Overall i feel better now. But my muscles causes pain next day like cramps. And i feel little tired all the day. Do i need to add something in my Diet ?? And do you suggest injectable B12 to increase energy and Appetite ??

Wait a couple weeks after pct and have blood work done.

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Good luck man I would advise you to find a knowledgeable doc in your area and go from there good luck on your recovery

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Wait a couple weeks after pct and have blood work done.
    which ones mainly ?? My hands shake a bit all the time (even when i am typing ). Is it something related to my blood sugar levels ??

Only good thing is my Libido.

Thread Information