Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Psaletta

Thread: Is dbol a waste of time?

Psaletta is offline Member

Is dbol a waste of time?

Starting a new cycle and I picked up some dbol for my buddy. He got called into duty and will not be running his cycle so now I have 2 bottles of dbol 100 mg/ml just sitting here. I will be running test prop and npp. What are your thoughts? Can I add it to the mix or take it before or after the npp? And yes I'm running ai/hcg and have a proper pct lined up

And have keto on hand for the npp.
    nitroman likes this.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    My preference is to use it if I was running long esters but I really don't personally see a need on a prop/npp cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    My preference is to use it if I was running long esters but I really don't personally see a need on a prop/npp cycle.
    I've never messed with it so have no idea. So I take it that's its a long ester? I thought it was it was short. Well my cycle is planned out as a 8 week bulk. Do you not think I'd benefit at all? I can always save it if not.

My point is that both prop and NPP are short estered compounds. They do not require a kickstart like you might with a longer ester like Test E.

My point is that both prop and NPP are short estered compounds. They do not require a kickstart like you might with a longer ester like Test E.
    Ahh. I understand. Ill leave it till next time. Besides you have to pin it everyday anyways right? It's bad enough to pin every other day with the prop/npp. Thanks lunk

Quote Originally Posted by Psaletta View Post
    Ahh. I understand. Ill leave it till next time. Besides you have to pin it everyday anyways right? It's bad enough to pin every other day with the prop/npp. Thanks lunk
    You drink most of it. There is some injectable but you can just drink that as well
    Last edited by Lunk1; 08-26-2013 at 04:57 PM.

You drink most of it. There is some injectable but you can just drink that as well
    Really? I didn't know you could drink the injectable kind. I was just reading a thread about it an it says its half life is only 3.5-4 hrs and needs to be taken a few times a day... That doesn't seem good for keeping you BL stable. Do you have to wake up and drink the stuff. Sorry if I sound retarded but I've only stuck to the core compounds. Test,tren ,decca..

Really? I didn't know you could drink the injectable kind. I was just reading a thread about it an it says its half life is only 3.5-4 hrs and needs to be taken a few times a day... That doesn't seem good for keeping you BL stable. Do you have to wake up and drink the stuff. Sorry if I sound retarded but I've only stuck to the core compounds. Test,tren,decca..
    I actually just use it more like a preworkout now/if I use it!

I actually just use it more like a preworkout now/if I use it!
    So all at once and done? Typical dose is 40mg a day, it's safe to take that much at once?

So all at once and done? Typical dose is 40mg a day, it's safe to take that much at once?
    Yes. No prob.

Yes. No prob.
    Hmmmm. Last question. If you dose it orally does it enter the blood stream faster then IM?

Hmmmm. Last question. If you dose it orally does it enter the blood stream faster then IM?
    Both still have to process through the liver but IM allows it to only need to survive 2nd pass through. It is speculated that IM would allow a bit quicker saturation of blood levels. Although with the short active life, 1/2 hour to 45 min orally pre w/o is usually sufficient.

Both still have to process through the liver but IM allows it to only need to survive 2nd pass through. It is speculated that IM would allow a bit quicker saturation of blood levels. Although with the short active life, 1/2 hour to 45 min orally pre w/o is usually sufficient.
    Interesting. Thanks again lunk!

Thread Information