Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    brazuka is offline Associate Member

Final Research Dbol: Splitting dosages? Bloat/Cardio? BackPumps? Estrogen? hCG? Gyno?

1) Split dosages 2-3 times evenly throughout the day or get it all in one go an hour before the gym? How about on off days? Does it really make a difference?

2) To minimize bloat drink a gallon of water a day and do cardio is that correct? How long should you do cardio for is 10-15 minutes after your workouts enough? Would you still do cardio as an ectomorph and is cardio necessary or will drinking enough water and training with high intensity be enough to keep the bloat somewhat in check?

3) To minimize back pumps just make sure your getting in at least a gallon of water daily and is it pretty tolerable to put up with the back pumps?

4) When it comes to estrogen levels with dbol . Say I ran test only first cycle with x dosage of AI to keep my estrogen levels in check. What if I ran that same amount of test & the same dosage of AI again but this time dbol was introduced. Would that dosage of AI keep my estrogen levels in check again or would I need a slightly higher dosage of the AI because of the dbol?

5) Similar to the question above, but regarding hCG . Will 500iu of hcg weekly cause my estrogen levels to get higher significantly? Would that affect the dosage I run with my AI?

6) I don't want gyno. If you can manage estrogen levels then you should be good to go right because I have read dbol can sneak up fast on you. Any other tips to avoid getting gyno?

Sorry for all the nitty-gritty questions! Just want to have as much knowledge and information on this as possible.
    Last edited by brazuka; 09-08-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Thread Information