Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo

Thread: First Cycle Questions

jagerman4 is offline New Member

First Cycle Questions

I want to get some advise on my upcoming cycle. I am buying a predesigned stack but would still like someone with more experience and knowledge to weigh in.

I'm 30 years old male
    5'7" tall
    165 lbs
    16% body fat

This is my 1st cycle. I have been training consistently for 3 years. I am going to hold off on starting my cycle until I get can my diet under control and do some more research.

My goal is to add strength and size.

Here is my cycle proposal:

Weeks 1-10: 500mg GP Test Enath250 ( 1ml Twice per week)
    Weeks 1-10: 250mg GP Deca250 - 250mg ( 0.5ml Twice per week)
    Weeks 1-4: 40mg GP Turan per day
    Weeks 1-13: 0.5mg GP Anastrozole per day

Here are my questions:
    -Since I am using an aromatase inhibitor the entire cycle, and 3 weeks after does that count as PCT? If not will Clomid and Nolva be enough, and what weeks should I take those? Will I need HCG ?
    -Would you recommend having some Raloxifene on hand incase I get symtoms of Gyno? And how many should I purchase?
    -Do you find most people at your local gyms follow a good cycle and PCT, or do you find a lot of people don't do the research and are the ones that end up with side effects?

Thanks.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    You need to do test only for your first cycle. Lets say you start this and have issues and bad sides. Which hormone caused it? Take test only. You'll make outstanding gains as long as diet and training dialed in. Then when you add compounds later and the effects are different, you'll know what is causing it

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by jagerman4 View Post
    I want to get some advise on my upcoming cycle. I am buying a predesigned stack but would still like someone with more experience and knowledge to weigh in.

I'm 30 years old male
    5'7" tall
    165 lbs
    16% body fat

This is my 1st cycle. I have been training consistently for 3 years. I am going to hold off on starting my cycle until I get can my diet under control and do some more research.

My goal is to add strength and size.

Here is my cycle proposal:

Weeks 1-10: 500mg GP Test Enath250 ( 1ml Twice per week)
    Weeks 1-10: 250mg GP Deca250 - 250mg ( 0.5ml Twice per week)
    Weeks 1-4: 40mg GP Turan per day
    Weeks 1-13: 0.5mg GP Anastrozole per day

Here are my questions:
    -Since I am using an aromatase inhibitor the entire cycle, and 3 weeks after does that count as PCT? If not will Clomid and Nolva be enough, and what weeks should I take those? Will I need HCG ?
    -Would you recommend having some Raloxifene on hand incase I get symtoms of Gyno? And how many should I purchase?
    -Do you find most people at your local gyms follow a good cycle and PCT, or do you find a lot of people don't do the research and are the ones that end up with side effects?

Thanks.
    Start PCT 14 days after last injection
    you need HCG 250 iu twice a week
    never used "raloxifene" so I don't know
    most folks at the gym that cycle just blow up on dbol and then get small after they come off, so no, most are not educated

Personally id drop everything when I started steroid wise except the test e. 500mg test e is a good first cycle and plenty of results for you

I would also drop the AI to .25 eod and try that first you will need BW 4 weeks in to see how you stand E2 wise

PCT as follow

clomid 75/75/50/50

nolva 40/40/20/20

Before you do this get your diet in line, doubtful you are eating enough cals, and your BF is way too high especially for 165lbs.

Whats your diet look like now?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Thanks! I take it everything else stays the same, just remove Deca and Turan?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Thanks! I take it everything else stays the same, just remove Deca and Turan?
    I would, I wouldn't use deca until I was a little more familiar with the aas world. "turan" do you mean tbol? I have no experience with that compound.

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    Start PCT 14 days after last injection

Whats your diet look like now?
    Not going to lie my diet sucks, and needs a lot of work. I am trying to learn the macros, and plan out meals accordingly. Once this is good, and maintained I would start my cycle.

Regarding BF, what do you think would be ideal for 5'7? The problem I have (most likely from poor diet) is any cardio just kills my gains.

Thanks!

Correct tbol. I will keep my first cycle to just the Test based on your guy's expert opinion.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You must do cardio not only for fat loss.But for health reasons.And you wont lose your gains if you are eating right and not over doing it.Next excuse

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Next excuse
    LOL right! Can anyone recommend a good resource to educate me on proper bodybuilding diet? Besides lurking the forums

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    LOL right! Can anyone recommend a good resource to educate me on proper bodybuilding diet? Besides lurking the forums

You gotta put your own time in here

Figure your tdee. Are you bulking or cutting. You will either eat above or below your tdee depending on what our doing. Figure out your macro split. Plan your meals out with weight and macros. Do this till you hit your cals and split. Post it in the nutrition section and ask for advise. You have to do this yourself so you understand what a diet is and can adjust as needed. Take your time. Guys coming up today dont realize the importance of understanding the biology, chemistry , and nutrition of running a cycle. It's science and hard ass work. No magic pills or free rides here. Use the site it has everything you need.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The diet section can help you with your dietary needs.

Yeh defo test base only. Enanthates my fav base compound.
    As to diet just think this.

Part a
    Lean meat /fish/chicken breast/turkey breast/lean steak/eggs

Part b
    Complex Carb. I.e sweet potato. Brown rice etc

Part c
    Green veggies. Whatever u like lol

Choose one from each. a. B. Or C

Keep ur meat50% Carb/greens other 50% and just eat enough.

No it ain't perfect. But its a quick n easy way to start your journey towards eating clever. I use certain plastic tub sizes for measurements. Weigh up one lot. N u can mostly do it by sight after.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Hey man the nutrition section has plenty of sample diets in it bro, no need for us to make a personal diet for you. Im no coach and no expert. Height don't matter when BF is addressed, stay under 15% or at.

Cardio wont kill your gains. If it is you ar doing to much cardio and burning off too many calories meaning you are not eating enough calories to support yourself then just cut back on cardio until you figure this thing out. Its trial and error. You either cut or bulk. If your cutting, cut slow, 1-2 lbs a week, otherwise you will burn up muscle. Its a slow process. remember to eat clean like regardless of cutting or bulking, just increase or decrease macros.

Beast_03 is offline Junior Member
    I would do test only for first cycle to see how you react, and also include nolva and clomid as well in PCT.

Thanks for the help everybody! I will start spending some time in the nutrition section and figure out my tdee, get that under control then I will just do a test only cycle.

Thread Information