I read....

16 week cycle: 250 iu's every 4 days weeks 3-8 //// 2 week break//// then 250 iu's every 4 days week 11-16.

* Every 4 days = Shoot on Monday, then on Friday, then on Tuesday, ect.

***8224; AI - Aromatase Inhibitor (While taking 1000iu shots, I recommend 10mg/ED of Aromasin or .5mg/ED Arimidex to keep estrogen in control. Legal alternatives include Formasol and Arom-X which are also effective aromatase inhibitors. Discontinue AI 4 days after last hCG shot.)

If you are doing the on-cycle hCG protocol it is important to discontinue hCG 2 weeks prior to AAS clearance. Therefore, when you officially start PCT you will be clean of all AAS's and will be 14 days from your last hCG shot. This allows your testes to become re-sensitized to the body's LH signal from the brain, making for a quick recovery of natural testosterone production as soon as the steroids and hCG clear the system. This is another reason why on-cycle hCG is superior, because it allows you to start recovering as soon as PCT begins.

The question is if I do 16 weeks of test enth and deca . I was thinking of doing 2x a week 250iu for 18 weeks? 16 weeks of AAS, plus the extra 2 weeks you wait until to you start PCT. Whats with this break in between? How should I run this?