Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Year round HGH + Anavar + Clen

Rubin Carter is offline New Member

Year round HGH + Anavar + Clen

Hi,

I am 30 yo from Europe and have done about 8 AAS cycles in the past.

I have stopped AAS about 3 years ago and dedicated myself to Kickboxing and Muay Thai, always doing some iron, of course.

I am now looking to get leaner and still make some few gains in mass/aesthetic. I found that marial arts are amazing but there is nothing better for looks/performance then some serious weightlifting!

I have been "out of the game" for a few years so I am starting this thread for feedback.

The cycle:

HGH - 5iu's morning (1 year at least)
    Anavar - 70mg's (8 weeks on/16 weeks off)
    Clen (2 weeks on / 2 weeks off) - The duration depends on how lean I am getting

Details:
    I hit the gym in the morning and do Muay Thai in the evening, so I will do the HGH ED on rising (about 1 hour before Gym WKT)

HGH injections will be Sub-Q in the waist (bellow the belly button)

I may throw some Test if I feel I have reach my goals in regard of fat shredding but want more size.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    You need test as a base for any aas. What are your stats and goals?

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Not a good combo, imo.

the goals are stated above, in my post.

Why is Test a must do if I am not using any suppressing compounds
    ...?

Ahop, seen tons of Anavar only cycles, HGH only cycles and both stacked together with great results.

Why isn't it a good combo?

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubin Carter
    Ahop, seen tons of Anavar only cycles, HGH only cycles and both stacked together with great results.

Why isn't it a good combo?
    Var is suppressive. And just because you've seen them doesn't mean they're a good idea.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubin Carter View Post
    Hi,

I am 30 yo from Europe and have done about 8 AAS cycles in the past.

I have stopped AAS about 3 years ago and dedicated myself to Kickboxing and Muay Thai, always doing some iron, of course.

I am now looking to get leaner and still make some few gains in mass/aesthetic. I found that marial arts are amazing but there is nothing better for looks/performance then some serious weightlifting!

I have been "out of the game" for a few years so I am starting this thread for feedback.

The cycle:

HGH - 5iu's morning (1 year at least)
    Anavar - 70mg's (8 weeks on/16 weeks off)

Details:
    I hit the gym in the morning and do Muay Thai in the evening, so I will do the HGH ED on rising (about 1 hour before Gym WKT)

HGH injections will be Sub-Q in the waist (bellow the belly button)

I may throw some Test if I feel I have reach my goals in regard of fat shredding but want more size.
    I have been involved with Martial Arts most all my life, traditional and kickboxing. The Var will definitely suppress. I see with what you are planning on taking, your looking at getting really ripped! I can not handle the effects of clen and if you are weight training and hitting the kickboxing in the evening, you will probably need some test just for recovery and to offset the suppressing of the Var. If you are going to train as hard as i think you are, i would not think you need the clen. You could probably get by on 50 mgs EOD of propionate , if you want to keep test to a minimum and keep lean without the water retention. Training hard in Kickboxing daily with weight training can place you in an overtrained state. Most all upper body weight training engages the delts and keeping your hands up for several rounds utilizes the delts which you will be doing daily. Take that with your weight training and your shoulders will be taking a beating. Might even start smoothing out. Just some food for thought. :-)
    Rubin Carter likes this.

Great reply easy, thanks!

I've been doing this kind of training (gym & Kick) for quite some time now and I don't overtrain. I do shoulders & chest on non-kick day (Saturday). I once did it on a regular day and my boxing workout was just ridiculous. I just couldn't keep my arms up.

Anyway, I am hoping HGH will help with recovery.

The Clen I am thinking of using as a kick starter (fat burn) for the cycle and to see if it helps with the cardiovascular part of the kickboxing training.

I will def keep the test under consideration while taking the var. I just wanted to avoid the sides of test.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    the goals are stated above, in my post. Why is Test a must do if I am not using any suppressing compounds ...?

Anavar will suppress you.

Great reply easy, thanks!

I've been doing this kind of training (gym & Kick) for quite some time now and I don't overtrain. I do shoulders & chest on non-kick day (Saturday). I once did it on a regular day and my boxing workout was just ridiculous. I just couldn't keep my arms up.

Anyway, I am hoping HGH will help with recovery.

The Clen I am thinking of using as a kick starter (fat burn) for the cycle and to see if it helps with the cardiovascular part of the kickboxing training.

I will def keep the test under consideration while taking the var. I just wanted to avoid the sides of test.
    Ok best of luck to you, it sounded like you were kicking up your weight training. FYI - I use to be terrified of test, not anymore. I know many mma fighters use prop regularly. At low doses and using avadart for hair loss you can combat that side. The hair loss was always my biggest concern. Keep us posted on your progress, be interesting to see how you fair out.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt
    Ok best of luck to you, it sounded like you were kicking up your weight training. FYI - I use to be terrified of test, not anymore. I know many mma fighters use prop regularly. At low doses and using avadart for hair loss you can combat that side. The hair loss was always my biggest concern. Keep us posted on your progress, be interesting to see how you fair out.

Yup test, and hgh for fighters.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Spawned is offline New Member
    I would think that would be a great cutting combo.

I have done about 8 cycles with test. I like the stuff but not so much the sides, ACNE, aggressiveness, and of course, the harsh coming off..

But I'll likely take your advice and use it when I run Anavar .

Maybe start with the HGH and Test + Avanar after 3 months.

I have done about 8 cycles with test. I like the stuff but not so much the sides, ACNE, aggressiveness, and of course, the harsh coming off..

But I'll likely take your advice and use it when I run Anavar .

Maybe start with the HGH and Test + Avanar after 3 months.
    I have never had acne from test, but I don't feel I have ever had any dirty test. I do know guys that have had bad breakouts but it was from the quality of the test not a problem with testosterone injections. At that low of a dosage I do not feel you would have aggression problems especially if you used and estrogen blocker. As far as coming off, a PCT would take care of that. You may need a jumpstart anyways from the Anavar suppression. Get quality test and you won't break out. Best of luck!

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member

I don't understand this but if your talking 2 weeks on/ 2 off for the duration of a year I would not suggest you of that.

PPWC, Maybe my English is not the best. What I meant was that I will use Clen 2 on/2 off to loose a few weight at the beggining, as a kickstart, not year round of course.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    I have never had acne from test, but I don't feel I have ever had any dirty test. I do know guys that have had bad breakouts but it was from the quality of the test not a problem with testosterone injections. At that low of a dosage I do not feel you would have aggression problems especially if you used and estrogen blocker. As far as coming off, a PCT would take care of that. You may need a jumpstart anyways from the Anavar suppression. Get quality test and you won't break out. Best of luck!
    I can get Test from the local pharmacy, where I live, so ITs pharma grade. But just Sust or Test E.

Guess the GH will also aid in the recovery from Var or Test+Var

Questions:

Do you guys split Clen or Var dosages or do you take them on a single dose?

I can get Test from the local pharmacy, where I live, so ITs pharma grade. But just Sust or Test E.

Guess the GH will also aid in the recovery from Var or Test+Var

Questions:

Do you guys split Clen or Var dosages or do you take them on a single dose?
    Test from pharmacy should be gtg, but quantity may be an issue. think the test e should last you. As far as Var, i do not seem to do as well on 10mgs every 4 hours as i do on 20 mgs morning and 20 at night depending on how much i want to do or can afford. The clen is usually a progressive building up to. Starting at 20mcgs and going up. There is a good thread here on Clen. Clen and i don't get along. I have never gone above 50mgs per day on var.

PPWC, Maybe my English is not the best. What I meant was that I will use Clen 2 on/2 off to loose a few weight at the beggining, as a kickstart, not year round of course.
    ok I was just making sure as that would equal heart damage.

I think very high dose clen , can't be good for the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    I think very high dose clen, can't be good for the heart.
    I agree!

I have looked I to Clen a lot, researched a lot to before I tried it. 120 mcg is about as high as recommended. I have went up to 160, but the stuff I read said 2-3 times at 6 week cycle a year is about all you want to play with anything longer or more often than that can possibly lead to heart damage. I was just making sure the op wasn't planning on using yearlong as in he may be dead by the end of the year. But he cleared it up so all is good
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    I have looked I to Clen a lot, researched a lot to before I tried it. 120 mcg is about as high as recommended. I have went up to 160, but the stuff I read said 2-3 times at 6 week cycle a year is about all you want to play with anything longer or more often than that can possibly lead to heart damage. I was just making sure the op wasn't planning on using yearlong as in he may be dead by the end of the year. But he cleared it up so all is good
    Several years back i used clen at around 60mcg and it worked great for cutting me up with a strict diet and was able to hang onto muscle tissue without using anything else. Back then i used no AAS. Just seems as i am older the stuff reeks havoc on my system, i personally can not tolerate 120mcgs, but many can so to each his or her own.

Several years back i used clen at around 60mcg and it worked great for cutting me up with a strict diet and was able to hang onto muscle tissue without using anything else. Back then i used no AAS. Just seems as i am older the stuff reeks havoc on my system, i personally can not tolerate 120mcgs, but many can so to each his or her own.
    Ok. I've been doing some reading & thinking And i will go:

Hgh year round (or more)
    Month 2-3 clen cycle (2 on/2off)
    Month 6-8 Test E 500mg (12 weeks)
    Month 6-7 Anavar 7mg (8weeks)

Thanks for the inputs

Only confused with the Clen protocol.

Plan on starting on 40mcgs and ramp to 120mcgs. Then 2 weeks off.

Do you guys recommend this protocol?

I will take the pills in the morning.

Anavar a 7 mg? You sure you wrote that right. Dosing for Clen is more about what you can handle(sides) start at 40, if you feel alright ramp it up 20 a day. That's mcg. If the sides get bad you don't have to take it to 120 mcg Ed. Just find your comfortable spot. You can run it straight for 4-6 weeks if you want as long as you run Keto along side it. 1-3 mg Ed before bed as it makes you sleepy. Or just do two on two off. I like to run it straight for 6 weeks. But I ramp mine up to 120 mcg in the first week because I don't get to bad sides, a little shaky sometimes. Some ppl like to split their doses, I take mine about hr after waking.

Never mind on the 7, lol I saw it was supposed to be 70. You don't mention an AI, or Pct you need to make sure you use an AI and need a pct set up.

Never mind on the 7, lol I saw it was supposed to be 70. You don't mention an AI, or Pct you need to make sure you use an AI and need a pct set up.
    Yup, 70mg - Anavar

Ok, I will go with the 2 on / 2 off and see how it goes. I will also take them after waking up because it will probably give me energy for the morning workout.

I will be on a strict diet and doing 2 hours of cardio (boxing) almost ED so I think I'll shed a lot of fat.

I will do PCT and AI (ADEX) with the test of course.

If the GH works as it should, this will be a tremendous cycle

Thanks for the inputs!

Oh, one other thing. What are your opinions on the effects of Clen of cardio training? I read most cycling (bicycle) athletes use it for performance enhancement. This would be great add for me because of the Martial Arts training.
    Last edited by Rubin Carter; 09-22-2013 at 04:06 AM.

You need to get some taurine to, Clen affects it somehow so you need to supplement it. I don't have no problem doing cardio on it, but I can't speak for others. Good luck

You need to get some taurine to, Clen affects it somehow so you need to supplement it. I don't have no problem doing cardio on it, but I can't speak for others. Good luck
    Check. Already have it.

Ok. I've been doing some reading & thinking And i will go:

Hgh year round (or more)
    Month 2-3 clen cycle (2 on/2off)
    Month 6-8 Test E 500mg (12 weeks)
    Month 6-7 Anavar 7mg (8weeks)

Thanks for the inputs

Only confused with the Clen protocol.

Plan on starting on 40mcgs and ramp to 120mcgs. Then 2 weeks off.

Do you guys recommend this protocol?

I will take the pills in the morning.
    Here is the thread on clen. Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.
    That's workable, you will be starting a PCT one week after your last test e injection. or read up on pct protocols utilizing hcg while on test. You are planning on running a lot of hgh, this is another subject, but pretty much all generics chinese hgh in US is counterfeit. I am hoping you have true pharm grade. There are some interesting threads here on it.
    Chinese HGH concerns
    Rubin Carter likes this.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dirty test causes infections, not acne.
    Acne is a side effect of androgens themselves, not a lack of quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Dirty test causes infections, not acne.
    Acne is a side effect of androgens themselves, not a lack of quality.
    I had a friend break out using test and the source was questionable. He had never broke out before. Just this one time he broke out. He stopped using that product and switched to another, then he never broke out. I would say it was like a rash of pimples, bumps, not sure what to call them, but not like heavy acne. What would your call on that be with that info? Definitely something to do with the product. He did not get an infection and like i said it went away after stopping. So something in it was causing the problem.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I had a friend break out using test and the source was questionable. He had never broke out before. Just this one time he broke out. He stopped using that product and switched to another, then he never broke out. I would say it was like a rash of pimples, bumps, not sure what to call them, but not like heavy acne. What would your call on that be with that info? Definitely something to do with the product. He did not get an infection and like i said it went away after stopping. So something in it was causing the problem.
    I'd say he was allergic to something else in the oil. Possibly EO.

Who knows, but most likely the body didn't like something in that vial and breaking out was the result.

I'm very lucky because where I live (Portugal) you can get some AAS at the Pharmacy.

Some times cheaper then Black Market.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I'd say he was allergic to something else in the oil. Possibly EO.
    It was test, i heard others had similar problems but i never had this product. I know the seller would sell anything. With many homebrewers around, i do not trust the powders they get or how they make it. I have heard when China sends out powders to smaller home brewers or small time brewers, purity is not a factor. There are no standards and no accountability.

Quote Originally Posted by ashoprep View Post
    who knows, but most likely the body didn't like something in that vial and breaking out was the result.
    yup!

I'm very lucky because where I live (Portugal) you can get some AAS at the Pharmacy.

Some times cheaper then Black Market.
    I used to live next to Mexico and it was a good feeling to be able to pick out your stuff at the pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by AshopRep View Post
    I used to live next to Mexico and it was a good feeling to be able to pick out your stuff at the pharmacy.
    Not sure how long ago that was, but i don't think Mexico is to good anymore as far as quality. Lol

JoeC6Z51 is offline Junior Member
    Clen and High intensity cardio is not a good mix. If your clen is legit, you will find that your resting heart rate will go up, your bp will rise, and your cardio endurance will drop. Clen is so effective because it raises your body's core temp and heart rate to burn fat. It popular because while on Clen you do not have to work as hard. It's most effective with low to moderate cardio. I think you need to do a little more research on clen. With the level of cardio that you're talking about and kickboxing, combined with Clen, that would be a dangerous combination.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information