Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tdoe11

Thread: cycle mma camp

cagewarrior is offline New Member

cycle mma camp

Hey guys!

First post here woo!!

So heres a background, 26yrs young, 5'11, 170lb, 6yrs training, ran one cycle before (dbol /test-e when I was younger).

Im heading to phuket for a 6 week camp to train, my mma is starting to fet serious now

Looking into running a short cycle while im there.
    Not looking for mega bulk more strength and endurance to train at my peak and get the most from the camp.

So far im more or less considering running test p - npp - t-bol.
    Seems like a logical choice to run short esthers. Probably 100mg test 150mg npp e.o.d and 50mg t-bol daily

Just looking for any advice, whether you guys would add or change anything, and pct options and support on cycle. Starting to plan now and I want to make sure ive covered as much base as I can before going ahead.

Drop us some advice dudes! Whether youve ran a similar cycle, propose a pct plan, what should I run on cycle in your opinion, anythomg and anything will help!

Thanks so much dudes look forward to becoming a reg on the forum after being a browser for so long!

Take care!

-cagewarrior

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you've never run Prop before you could be into some serious PIP and that could make training really difficult. Keep that in mind plus the frequency of ED or EOD injections can prove difficult. Also, not sure what the laws in Thailand are for AAS.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    I'd use cyp instead of prop.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Prop/npp is an awesome combo IMO. PIP definitely sucks, mixing the sterile carrier oil of your choice with the prop will eliminate the PIP 90%. Cyp is a lot nicer, less injections but prop is fast acting and better suited for short cycles.

I would leave out the tbol, if you have only ran one cycle prop/npp will be more than enough. 100 mg of each eod should give you the results you are looking for. I like high nandrolone to test ratio cycles, a lot of people go by he 1/2 nandrolone to 1 part test rule. I keep my e2 in check and I have never had any problems regardless of the ratio. Good luck bro I hope it works out killer for ya!

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by cagewarrior
    Hey guys! First post here woo!! So heres a background, 26yrs young, 5'11, 170lb, 6yrs training, ran one cycle before (dbol /test-e when I was younger). Im heading to phuket for a 6 week camp to train, my mma is starting to fet serious now Looking into running a short cycle while im there. Not looking for mega bulk more strength and endurance to train at my peak and get the most from the camp. So far im more or less considering running test p - npp - t-bol. Seems like a logical choice to run short esthers. Probably 100mg test 150mg npp e.o.d and 50mg t-bol daily Just looking for any advice, whether you guys would add or change anything, and pct options and support on cycle. Starting to plan now and I want to make sure ive covered as much base as I can before going ahead. Drop us some advice dudes! Whether youve ran a similar cycle, propose a pct plan, what should I run on cycle in your opinion, anythomg and anything will help! Thanks so much dudes look forward to becoming a reg on the forum after being a browser for so long! Take care! -cagewarrior

Needs to be 8wks. Also AI, PCT, and HCG .

What are you hoping to do with this cycle?

Test Prop/NPP is a good combo. I've run 6 week cycles and got good results. PistolPete33 makes a good point, if you've not done Test Prop in a while you're gonna have virgin muscle pain at the injection site. I'd recommend you shoot glutes and not thighs. If you get kicked in the thigh after a Test Prop shot you're gonna wish you were anywhere else but there.

JAB1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Test Prop/NPP is a good combo. I've run 6 week cycles and got good results. PistolPete33 makes a good point, if you've not done Test Prop in a while you're gonna have virgin muscle pain at the injection site. I'd recommend you shoot glutes and not thighs. If you get kicked in the thigh after a Test Prop shot you're gonna wish you were anywhere else but there.
    LOL that was going to be my advice!! Leg kicks with severe PIP is no fun!

Thanks a lot for all your input dudes had a slight worry about PIP from the prop especially with the intensity of the training and you guys definently seem to agree! Any advice for a replacement? If I were to stretch to 8wks and run cyp instead maybe? My goal isn't looking to bulk massive, got round a 10-12lb window for gains, more looking for recovery strength and to train as hard as I can to get the most out of it (if you got any other suggestions on what to run feel free to jump in and let me know!) What about a PCT, AI, HCG plan?

LOL leg kicks will be a killer after a thigh pin especially the way them little Thais snap that shoit!!

So keen for this trip I leave tomorrow and can not sleep for the life of me, pumped as fk!

tdoe11 - any reccomendation on carrier oil? You think going like 50mg per ml prop 50/50 with a carrier (2mL jab) would be the way to go? Unsure of getting my hands on a safe sterile carrier while I'm over there.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cagewarrior
    tdoe11 - any reccomendation on carrier oil? You think going like 50mg per ml prop 50/50 with a carrier (2mL jab) would be the way to go? Unsure of getting my hands on a safe sterile carrier while I'm over there.
    Sterile cottonseed oil is what I used.
    Yep 50/50. Worked amazing
    cagewarrior likes this.

Nice man! I'll have to see what I can find over there, should be able to get filters no worries as I doubt getting usp grade filtered will be feasible there , just gotta find some good quality pure oil would runnin cyp at say 400 a wk over 8 wks be an option to replace the prop if it comes to a time where the prop isn't going to allow me to move and train as freely as needed? What about running an AI and HCG on cycle, if I could get a dosage for the oncycle/postcycle support id love you forever NPP is a no brainer and definently I think the best option for what I'll be doing

JackedJesse is offline Junior Member
    Check out the PCT section

Thread Information