zodia is offline Female Member

Appetite through the roof on var

Just wondering if anyone else had a huge increase in appetite on var. I've been on 10mg for a week and I'm always starving. I'm eating 300 over maintence as to not gain too much fat but holy cow I feel like I'm only eating 1000.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm sure it's 75% mental, 10mg is just not enough to raise your BMP enough to cause such issues, I'm sure your body lvs are raised as much as 10mg of var can do.

Xaxist is offline Junior Member
    My wife did a var cycle a few years back and it really boosted her appetite, too. She gradually increased her dosage throughout the cycle from 10mg up to 20mg. She also trained alot harder as the cycle progressed so I think it was a combination of the AAS and the increased training volume. She didn't gain much weight (about 3-4 lbs.) but her bodyfat dropped even with the additional caloric intake. Good luck!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    I'm sure it's 75% mental, 10mg is just not enough to raise your BMP enough to cause such issues, I'm sure your body lvs are raised as much as 10mg of var can do.
    10 mg can have plenty of effect on a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaxist View Post
    My wife did a var cycle a few years back and it really boosted her appetite, too. She gradually increased her dosage throughout the cycle from 10mg up to 20mg. She also trained alot harder as the cycle progressed so I think it was a combination of the AAS and the increased training volume. She didn't gain much weight (about 3-4 lbs.) but her bodyfat dropped even with the additional caloric intake. Good luck!
    thanks. glad I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    10 mg can have plenty of effect on a woman.
    Thanks. I was just thinking that if 10 doesn't affect women then why do we all start that low. I'm actually very pessimistic and lean towards fake until proven legit. lol. we did our research and got good reviews from here so I'm waiting for my proof. increased appetite is only thing I've seen so far.

Thread Information