Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mclouie is offline New Member

Test Cyp first cycle

I'm thinking of starting a cycle of 250mg/week of test cyp for 12 weeks. I was planning on taking PCT will be clomid 50mg for a few weeks, 2 or 3 weeks after my last injection. I'm just looking for feedback as I'm new to steroids . I'm 5'9, 22yo, 140 pounds. I've been lifting for years but I haven't seen any recent gains and I feel like I actually do have low test levels (tired, trouble sleeping, lack of drive, etc). I'm planning to go see and endocrinologist later this month. Thanks for any advice

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mclouie
    I'm thinking of starting a cycle of 250mg/week of test cyp for 12 weeks. I was planning on taking PCT will be clomid 50mg for a few weeks, 2 or 3 weeks after my last injection. I'm just looking for feedback as I'm new to steroids. I'm 5'9, 22yo, 140 pounds. I've been lifting for years but I haven't seen any recent gains and I feel like I actually do have low test levels (tired, trouble sleeping, lack of drive, etc). I'm planning to go see and endocrinologist later this month. Thanks for any advice
    Wait until you see the endo and have blood work done. 250/wk is a low dose and close to a TRT protocol so IMO its not a proper/true cycle. You haven't mentioned an AI or HCG during cycle and those are necessary. Your PCT is weak and clomid alone will not suffice to restart your natty production and limit estrogen receptor activation.

At 140lbs, you aren't likely eating enough and no steroid will add pounds if you aren't eating in excess of your TDEE.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I was also going to mention the dose is inadequate for body build mass. You must for your own benefit run an AI such as Arimidex with this Test , always. MI and the others can and will help you on the proper POCT protocol.

Please read up and understand for yourself what we say. Good luck ...crazy mike

Thanks crazy mike, you're right on the dose part. Would 350 or 400mg/week split into two injections be adequate?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Mclouie View Post
    Thanks crazy mike, you're right on the dose part. Would 350 or 400mg/week split into two injections be adequate?
    Well everyone knows my answer min of 400mgs / x2. I mean if you want your test levels to go up for any BB reason then you have to get it up, ha, no pun. Plus with the 1/2 life of Cyp Min two injections wk ... crazy mike

With all due respect I think a bit more education on your part is needed.
    Last edited by crazy mike; 09-30-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Thanks, I'll do some more research and get back to you soon.

Thanks for your advice, I will wait to do anything until I get my blood work done. I do usually eat between 2500 and 3000 calories a day but am not really gaining weight. I noticed you mentioned that my pct is weak with just clomid alone. How much AI/HCG should I take and when? I have read many things online and can't get a definite answer. For example would I take an AI such as Aromasin every day, then HCG twice a week during my "cycle"? I know there are always risks, but would like to minimize them with a proper dosage and pct.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Thanks for your advice, I will wait to do anything until I get my blood work done. I do usually eat between 2500 and 3000 calories a day but am not really gaining weight. I noticed you mentioned that my pct is weak with just clomid alone. How much AI/HCG should I take and when? I have read many things online and can't get a definite answer. For example would I take an AI such as Aromasin every day, then HCG twice a week during my "cycle"? I know there are always risks, but would like to minimize them with a proper dosage and pct.

Would you mind listing everything you ate today?

Sure CB. 3 large eggs, a bananna, slice of toast, orange juice, a protien shake. Sandwich w/swiss, salami, ham, lettuce tomato, mustard, w/chips, milk. a Maxx recovery (400 calories), about a 10 ounce steak w/beans and corn and Cran grape juice. About an hour ago I had a decent serving of lasagna w/pretzels and milk. Then I plan to drink a protein shake w/ milk before I go to sleep. I don't exactly keep track of my intake but I know I'm usually having to eat even if I'm not hungry.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Sure CB. 3 large eggs, a bananna, slice of toast, orange juice, a protien shake. Sandwich w/swiss, salami, ham, lettuce tomato, mustard, w/chips, milk. a Maxx recovery (400 calories), about a 10 ounce steak w/beans and corn and Cran grape juice. About an hour ago I had a decent serving of lasagna w/pretzels and milk. Then I plan to drink a protein shake w/ milk before I go to sleep. I don't exactly keep track of my intake but I know I'm usually having to eat even if I'm not hungry.

You might want to start keeping tract of your food.
    Figure your tdee. Your macro split. Go to the nutrition section and post and get so much needed help.

Thread Information