Athlete127 is offline Member

sufficient GH dosing

Thinking about throwing in GH with my next cycle.

I have read up on it some and I've gathered mixed ways to use it. Some people I see run it in cycles like normal and some people extend the GH well before or well after the cycle for a 6 month period.

I want to use it with mast, test, tren . I may not even throw in the mast or may not throw in the tren and just do test, tren, gh. Or test, Mast, gh.

What are the sufficient doses and length for using hgh? Anything else you have to run alongside other than the normals with your cycle (hcg , armidex)

Also, I notice some serums are different and based on a (.Ng) dosing.

Let me know how you all run/ran yours and what kind of results you seen.

Xaxist is offline Junior Member
    What are your stats and goals?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hgh needs to be ran long term no one says to cycle it unless they are morons.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    First if you can find legit gh it had to be run over 6-8-10 months.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    First if you can find legit gh it had to be run over 6-8-10 months.
    I agree here with Cape. Good luck getting the real deal, and it can be pricey. Have to run it at least 6 months "they say" to see good results. You must have some high goals, if you are under 40 and not trying to turn pro why fvck with it? Ive never ran it before so I cant say from personal exp.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Dose of HGH really depends on ones goals. If it's just for recovery, and general well being, doses can be lower, especially for those of us who are over 40. If it's for an anabolic effect, then you're talking big $$ doses. And, always long term... I don't feel like it's worth it to just buy a couple 100iu kits, to throw into the mix...

Lets just say I could afford whatever I needed. What dose would be optimumal?

I wanna be at my best by March. Run Hgh October-March and my test mast tren February and March?
    Last edited by Athlete127; 10-01-2013 at 05:26 PM.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member

i'm not trying to hijack, and...

what are 'low doses' for health recovery?

what are 'high doses' for size?

Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    Lets just say I could afford whatever I needed. What dose would be optimumal?

I wanna be at my best by March. Run Hgh October-March and my test mast tren February and March?

Ramp up to 10 ius a day.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I would start with 4-6 i.u.'s daily after workout see how that went and go from there. Must be nice for money to be no issue.

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    I would start with 4-6 i.u.'s daily after workout see how that went and go from there. Must be nice for money to be no issue.
    Well money to be no issue for the ???? In the vial. No scrip no real.

I'm not saying money isn't an issue, but if I'm gonna do a cycle, I'm not gonna half ass it haha. This will probably be my last one for a few years if I decide to do the hgh also.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Didnt check your stats but body mass over 200lbs, 6-8iu's daily for 12 months would give great results. Ive seen it from 3 guys who compete and they kept every single gain when stopping after the year of use.

wouldnt touch aas while on the gh. Let it do its natural thing and save the aas for for the icing on the cake.

Othello is offline Member
    guys

assuming its pharm grade, starting at 6 ius is best way to get scr**d by sides...

OP needs to start off at 2 and gradually work up the ladder. starting at a high dose is a NO NO.

also dosage on real pharm grade gh is not same as dosage for generics where 1iu could contain anything ...

pharm grade 1iu of gh is exactly 1 iu of gh...no fillers no distilled shit nothing.

so 6 or 8 ius of generics would be equivalent of 3 or 4 ius of pharm grade, ASSUMING generic contains gh to a certain extent...which is something highly debatable.

most people who use gh with AAS would start off on gh, for say 3 months to get the benefits of gh like cutting down on BF, hyperplasia etc (think of it as priming the body) then introduce AAS on month 3 for say 12 weeks, then PCT while continuing gh, and then stay on gh for a couple of more months making it over all 8 months of gh with 3 months of AAS inside.

OP check out the threads on IGF-1 LR3, HGH, and INSULIN QUESTIONS for more info on gh. do your homework well, read, research, know what you are pinning and go for it.

Good point. Gotta keep in mind about the generics. good lookin out!

Othello is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    guys

assuming its pharm grade, starting at 6 ius is best way to get scr**d by sides...

OP needs to start off at 2 and gradually work up the ladder. starting at a high dose is a NO NO.

also dosage on real pharm grade gh is not same as dosage for generics where 1iu could contain anything ...

pharm grade 1iu of gh is exactly 1 iu of gh...no fillers no distilled shit nothing.

so 6 or 8 ius of generics would be equivalent of 3 or 4 ius of pharm grade, ASSUMING generic contains gh to a certain extent...which is something highly debatable.

most people who use gh with AAS would start off on gh, for say 3 months to get the benefits of gh like cutting down on BF, hyperplasia etc (think of it as priming the body) then introduce AAS on month 3 for say 12 weeks, then PCT while continuing gh, and then stay on gh for a couple of more months making it over all 8 months of gh with 3 months of AAS inside.

OP check out the threads on IGF-1 LR3, HGH, and INSULIN QUESTIONS for more info on gh. do your homework well, read, research, know what you are pinning and go for it.
    oh and for AAS, i wouldnt bother with compounding several drugs...test alone would be enough but thats depending on OPs cycle history...which brings me to the most important quest: what are your stats OP? cycle history? age etc???

i wouldnt touch GH before 40++ yrs old. again check the forum i linked to in my previous post to get more answers.

6'0
    9-10%

Ran test by itself twice
    Test/tren once
    Test/tren /mast twice

Considering holding off on hgh or running it and it only.

6'0
    9-10%

Ran test by itself twice
    Test/tren once
    Test/tren /mast twice

Considering holding off on hgh or running it and it only.
    I gotta ask to see a pic at 210 9% bf. Much better than average.

Take my word those are my stats. I will try to post one tonight. I always linger at 9-10% and 205-215

Take in account I have trained every day for the past 3 years with only an avg of probably 5 days off a year. I also have had control of my diet and what I eat for that time too. Cardio isn't a problem because I am still a college athlete
    Last edited by Athlete127; 10-02-2013 at 09:58 AM.

Take my word those are my stats. I will try to post one tonight. I always linger at 9-10% and 205-215

It's official I hate you. How the hell do you linger at 9-10%. It's hard for me to linger at ... Well never mind that.

Read my edited post.

Read my edited post.
    Have you been to the Lounge and read Marcus thread? If not I recommend it.

What is it about?

What is it about?

HIT training. Rest. Diet. A little bit of everything.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    even when I was young I couldn't "linger" below 12-13%. Guess you have elite genetics.

I don't know. I do think the combo of diet and training along with some genetics is is what keeps me at about 10, but on the other hand, I could EASILY get out of control and get way overweight. I have a crazy appetite

Thread Information