Thread: My first cycle

Wrttm is offline New Member

My first cycle

Im about to try my first cycle and I would like some feedback before I commit to it.

I am 6'1 and weight 192 and have been weightlifting for several years and am ready to take the next step to try bodybuilding. Any feedback would be much appreciated

Weeks 1-10:
    *500mg testosterone per week (thinking about dianabol )
    *1 quarter tablet of Fincar per day (1.25mg)
    *1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg)
    *1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)
    *320mg of standardized Saw Palmetto Extract per day

Week 11:
    *300mg testosterone per week (dianabol)
    *1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)

Week 12:
    *200mg testosterone per week (dianabol)
    *1 tablet of clomid every day (50mg)

Week 13:
    *1.25mg of finasteride per day
    *.25mg of Arimidex every other day
    *100mg of clomid every day

Week 14:
    *1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every 3rd day (0.25mg)
    *50mg of clomid every day
    Last edited by Wrttm; 10-06-2013 at 01:27 AM.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Best advice is to wait. You still have a few years where you can make gains without damaging your body. Wait till your 25 so your system has time to finish growing.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985
    Best advice is to wait. You still have a few years where you can make gains without damaging your body. Wait till your 25 so your system has time to finish growing.
    ^^^Correct! We all realize its not what you had hoped to hear, but it IS in your best interest. The cycle you are proposing isn't ideal and components of it are actually incorrect. Nutrition alone will give you the gains you are after - steroids won't if you aren't eating above your TDEE daily - and as PPWC correctly points out, you risk damaging your endocrine system by cycling now. If you cause any irreversible damage to your endocrine system before it reaches maturation, you will be looking at possibly a life time of troubles. It may seem like its worth the risk now, but if you screw up your endocrine system, believe me, you will wish you had taken the advice when you had the opportunity.

Steroids have been around for decades. They aren't going anywhere soon. There is absolutely no reason to jump the gun on this now.

Wrttm is offline New Member
    Okay thank you both for the feedback, was the clomid during the cycle not a good idea? and I have a problem with gaining weight and every time I do it feels like it is mostly fat so that is why I am thinking about starting a cycle

Rida5d is offline Member
    21 is the magical number those days.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrttm
    Okay thank you both for the feedback, was the clomid during the cycle not a good idea? and I have a problem with gaining weight and every time I do it feels like it is mostly fat so that is why I am thinking about starting a cycle
    head over to the nutrition section and let them help you. Post up your diet because most times you think your eating enough and most times your not. There are pro's over there that will be more than happy to help you. Facts are here in this community we will not advise someone who is to young on any cycle. We believe in safe cycling and at your age you would be taking a big risk. I myself have to shove a needle in me 4 times a week just to feel like a man. Not worth the risk IMO.

Thread Information