Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Psaletta is offline Member

What happens to aas when the cycle runs long

As stated above, what happens if we stay on a cycle for months at a time? Some blast and Cruz some just simply don't follow protocol. I'm not asking what happens to our bodies (permanent damage, trt for life) I'm asking what happens to the aas. Does out body adapt to the added amount of hormones and compounds, do we continue to grow and gain. At some point our bodies have to get use to the excess drugs in our systems and slow down the process they where put in there to begin with. I follow protocol with proper pct. I love my children and plan on having more. This is just for piece of mind and knowledge. Thanks!

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Yeah I think you do eventually build up a tolerance. You have to consistently change the dosages, every 8 weeks I think according to Ronnie rowlands thread here.

Ye i have heard people saying that gains begin to diminish after like 12 weeks or so when using long esters! i think the dosage has to be increased to continue seeing gains! Thats just what i have heard though.. not 100% certain!

Psaletta is offline Member
    Bump

0kriz is offline New Member
    the receptors will becomes tolerant. i knew a dealer that was on test, tren and deca all the time, hes gained as hell at the begining, but now he had problems with gaining anything at all.

Thread Information