lifting214 is offline Junior Member

test e tren e mast e eq cycle oral tren kick start

test e 250 125 split into 2 m/th wk 1-12 250 then bump up to 400 weeks 12-16
    tren e 400 split into 2 m/th 12 weeks
    mast e 400 split into 2 m/th 12 weeks
    eq 600 split into 2 m/th 1-16wks

oral tren 2mg ed first 3 weeks

AI armiidex weeks 1-12 1mg ed
    anti prolactin prami 12.mg ed 1-12 if proactilin gyno comes bump to 25mg and if pursuits keep bumping to .5- 1mg ed

PCT 2 tweeks after last injection
    clomid 50 wk 1-6
    nolva 40 wk 1,wk 2-6 20

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    First cycle?

Weight
    Bodyfat
    Training history

?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Stats?

5'9"
    15%
    training since I was 12
    First cycle but I've done my research.(I feel as though there are worst things I could be doing than trying to impove myself) I might switch out oral tren with superdrol and do 20 mg everyday for weeks 1-4
    but I have seen the results of a member here with oral tren and they looked good. Where as the results I have seen with superdrol look so so. I feel as though the risks hyped about oral tren might be over exaggerated.

Crazy
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Crazy

Did I mention crazy?

You have been provided with the link for a successful first cycle, why ignore it?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I expected responses like that But if you look at my planned cycle I think you will see it looks well planned out and the dosages are not over the top.

Tell me, why do you think you need more than a straight test cycle when you have no idea what test only will do for you?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I have seen people results with test only cycles and to be honest it does not look impressive in the least bit.
    Sure I don't have personal experience but seeing other peoples results give me some perspective of what to expect.
    Last edited by lifting214; 10-10-2013 at 02:58 PM.

First cycle, test only + great diet + good lifting programme = great results.

Full stop.

We look forward to critiquing your test only cycle plan.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I would add the kitchen sink because that's the only thing you left out

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifting214 View Post
    I have seen people results with test only cycles and to be honest it does not look impressive in the least bit.
    Sure I don't have personal experience but seeing other peoples results give me some perspective of what to expect.
    They either didn't know what they were doing or their gear was bunk then. Test only is all you need. It will do wonders all by itself if taken in the correct dose with a good diet and most importantly a killer weight training agenda. Your first cycle is way over the top and you are asking for trouble. Do test only at 500mg/ week for 12 weeks. Then come back here and apologize for ever doubting us.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Dude, post a pic of your physique. That's a crazy statement. Id like to see how you look before you start a cycle if you wouldn't mind posting. thanks.

Blog Entries
    wow man...im going to agree your way over your head here...why would you not keep it simple...after you do this cycle and it doesn't work out like your master plan, and it wont.... where do you go from here on your next cycle?...because you will want to cycle again if its physically possible after this train wreck...good luck...

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^Agreed. Maybe the guys you have seen at the gym running Tes only don't have a solid diet plan. Most guys starting out think there diet is great until they start to do some research and realize that there is much room for improvement.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm in my sixth weeks(test prop only) and I'm 18lbs heavier, as lean as when I started.
    That is great result.

Adding that much compound won't make you 250 pounds/7% in one cycle. NOTHING will make you reach that in 1 cycle. even 10g tren /weeks won't do that.

IT TAKES TIMES!

Dedication and brains

Right now you are acting REALLY DUMB, and your "needs" to stack all these for a first run, show that you don't have the dedication for it.
    No matter the steroids you put in, if the dedication isn't there you will stay average...
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 10-10-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Thread Information