Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 48
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Why do people on here say steroids doesnt make ur jaw bigger? (pics)

  1. #1
    sikkestkuntouthere is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    45

    Why do people on here say steroids doesnt make ur jaw bigger? (pics)



    another 1 at 21





    how did this happen^

  2. #2
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    GRowth and not AAS, depending on dosing and length on, can cause increased jaw line. You also don't know if he had chosen to get elective surgery and get a chin implant.

  3. #3
    Java Man's Avatar
    Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    4,327
    Because they don't. How do you know the shape of this jaw has anything to do with anything other than genetics? At 18, a lot of change is still going to take place structurally in a male. Bone maturity doesn't occur until mid 20's on average.

  4. #4
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,568
    not another one of these ...

  5. #5
    >Good Luck<'s Avatar
    >Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bed, work, gym, kitchen
    Posts
    3,212
    Everyone knows your eyebrow grows, your chin grows and your dicky shrinks and you grow boobs from steroids . Oh and you'll exert extreme force for every day activities like opening doors and putting away groceries
    Java Man likes this.

  6. #6
    reiss c's Avatar
    reiss c is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    256
    His bodyfat % is a lot lower in the after photos. Lowering your bodyfat makes your jaw show a lot more


    And I believe steroids don't. Make the jaw line bigger growth hormone does
    Red Bastard likes this.

  7. #7
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    You're too young to know what your body is doing yet. At this age nothing can be seen as how you were or weren't going to develop. However one things that we all seem to agree on is 18-24 is usually too young to start and can just screw you up one way or another. ...crazy mike

  8. #8
    AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Nomadic Day Laborer
    Posts
    1,140
    Is that you in the pics? Because if not, you have no idea what other stuff that guy was doing.
    NWIron likes this.

  9. #9
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,568
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    Is that you in the pics? Because if not, you have no idea what other stuff that guy was doing.
    I can guarantee you that its not him lol

  10. #10
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    Looks like he lost some baby fat around the neck and jawline which would make his jawline look more pronounced.

  11. #11
    AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Nomadic Day Laborer
    Posts
    1,140
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Looks like he lost some baby fat around the neck and jawline which would make his jawline look more pronounced.
    That, and it appears he's wearing make up as well. OP why exactly do you think this guy was on gear? Because if our chins really did grow on gear there'd be alot of silly lookin mofos walkin around.

  12. #12
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,568
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    That, and it appears he's wearing make up as well. OP why exactly do you think this guy was on gear? Because if our chins really did grow on gear there'd be alot of silly lookin mofos walkin around.
    This was Aziz Shavershian, a young aspiring bodybuilder that died at 22. he used gear, and yeah, probably used makeup too lol.

  13. #13
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    Yes this will happen to you if you use AAS before you are 25+

  14. #14
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    No, that's the idiot many of us here chose not to talk about. A lot of the young guys are enamored with him but we sort have an unwritten rule here that we don't discuss that guy.

    Agreed, you can get more acromegaly from abuse of GH than AAS.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    Is that you in the pics? Because if not, you have no idea what other stuff that guy was doing.

  15. #15
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    No, that's the idiot many of us here chose not to talk about. A lot of the young guys are enamored with him but we sort have an unwritten rule here that we don't discuss that guy.

    Agreed, you can get more acromegaly from abuse of GH than AAS.

    I have to disagree mate. The person in question is the opposite of a idiot. He had personality and a general positive attitude. Most of those so called fans are the idiots ill argee on that. The fact he died 2 years ago and were still talking about him says alot of his character.

  16. #16
    poppz's Avatar
    poppz is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    This was Aziz Shavershian, a young aspiring bodybuilder that died at 22. he used gear, and yeah, probably used makeup too lol.
    Lol.

  17. #17
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    This topic has been widely debated. You know that. I'm not going to get into a discussion about some young arrogant punk ass who was an abusive drug user. There are far better role models than that kid who wasted his own life out of pure ignorance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    I have to disagree mate. The person in question is the opposite of a idiot. He had personality and a general positive attitude. Most of those so called fans are the idiots ill argee on that. The fact he died 2 years ago and were still talking about him says alot of his character.
    spiralkut likes this.

  18. #18
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Yes, and people still talk about Charlie Manson too. You going to tell me just because someone is a topic of conversation he must be revered? Give me a break.

    People talk about a lot of people. That in no way means someone should be idolized for stupidity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    I have to disagree mate. The person in question is the opposite of a idiot. He had personality and a general positive attitude. Most of those so called fans are the idiots ill argee on that. The fact he died 2 years ago and were still talking about him says alot of his character.
    chi and Java Man like this.

  19. #19
    Java Man's Avatar
    Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    4,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    I have to disagree mate. The person in question is the opposite of a idiot. He had personality and a general positive attitude. Most of those so called fans are the idiots ill argee on that. The fact he died 2 years ago and were still talking about him says alot of his character.
    The fact that he died two years ago and occasionally someone brings him up has to do with the fact that he had a heart condition, abused steroids and god knows what else, and ended up dead at 22. That's abnormal, so people talk about it. It's not a character statement about a great guy and role model. Sometimes you say sh!t that really causes me to contemplate your sanity.

  20. #20
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    I have to disagree mate. The person in question is the opposite of a idiot. He had personality and a general positive attitude. Most of those so called fans are the idiots ill argee on that. The fact he died 2 years ago and were still talking about him says alot of his character.
    Look at OP's age, and look at every single OP in any thread about this fool. Kids love this kind of stuff, and that's fine. But that is the reason he is spoken of 2 years after death. They'll all grow out of it one day. Being social is not an accomplishment, Euro. This is why it has more to do with age. Young kids love the "popularity". It's like todays garbage music videos, No different. Anyone who gets attention get's spoken of. But what accomplishments on the resume'? Nothing.
    Last edited by austinite; 10-12-2013 at 09:01 PM.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  21. #21
    Jonathan12's Avatar
    Jonathan12 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post

    Look at OP's age, and look at every single OP in any thread about this fool. Kids love this kind of stuff, and that's fine. But that is the reason he is spoken of 2 years after death. They'll all grow out of it one day. Being social is not an accomplishment, Euro. This is why it has more to do with age. Young kids love the "popularity". It's like todays garbage music videos, No different. Anyone who gets attention get's spoken of. But what accomplishments on the resume'? Nothing.
    Word.
    She said it all.
    Cuz likes this.

  22. #22
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    ^^^^^^^^ Well maybe it is a age thing that seams to be the case. But the fact remains if a guy dies doing what he enjoys who cares. A surfer getting eaten by a shark. A guy who's parachute does not open. Or a guy who likes rec drugs. Not everyone want to live to 50 years old.

  23. #23
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,532
    He has been gone for 2yrs and we still got to see pics of him.SAD!

  24. #24
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,568
    lol at "she"
    Red Bastard likes this.

  25. #25
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    The guy is not a role model of mine but i respect how someone loves life and does what they want to do.

  26. #26
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    ^^^^^^^^ Well maybe it is a age thing that seams to be the case. But the fact remains if a guy dies doing what he enjoys who cares. A surfer getting eaten by a shark. A guy who's parachute does not open. Or a guy who likes rec drugs. Not everyone want to live to 50 years old.
    lol, off the wall reply man. I never said anything about dying young. Not sure why the other references are about. Who cares is correct. We can agree on that!
    titan2013, Euroholic and SkinnyBoi like this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  27. #27
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,568
    im just gonna watch this thread from ringside

  28. #28
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Lets just lock the thread i don't like to talk about "that guy" but I'm not a hater of his.

  29. #29
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    F^&#$ Me! I thought the "thing" in the pics was a broad! It's really a guy?
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  30. #30
    Fcastle357's Avatar
    Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    lol at "she"
    X2..... And fight the good fight euro you always make me laugh. I probably wouldn't spend so much time in here if it wasn't for you.

  31. #31
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    F^&#$ Me! I thought the "thing" in the pics was a broad! It's really a guy?
    Youl think im crazy but side by side dlb and old mate look the same to me. Same hair same build. Same skin tone.

  32. #32
    titan2013 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    FLOIRDA!!!!! I THINK???
    Posts
    20
    What happened to this thread lol

  33. #33
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Youl think im crazy but side by side dlb and old mate look the same to me. Same hair same build. Same skin tone.
    Blasphemy. I never mentioned your mom.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  34. #34
    Fcastle357's Avatar
    Fcastle357 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post

    Youl think im crazy but side by side dlb and old mate look the same to me. Same hair same build. Same skin tone.
    Lol euro with a left hook

  35. #35
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Blasphemy. I never mentioned your mom.
    Hahaha my "MUM"

  36. #36
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Right? Not everyone wants to live until they're 50? Wow.....tell that the the 26 year old single mom of three children treated at my clinic who died in August from stage 4 colorectal cancer. I guarantee she would have switched places with anyone just to live another 24 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    lol, off the wall reply man. I never said anything about dying young. Not sure why the other references are about. Who cares is correct. We can agree on that!

  37. #37
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Right? Not everyone wants to live until they're 50? Wow.....tell that the the 26 year old single mom of three children treated at my clinic who died in August from stage 4 colorectal cancer. I guarantee she would have switched places with anyone just to live another 24 years.
    Everyone is different!!!!! We all have different wants,needs, values etc.

  38. #38
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    I'm sorry but I really question anyone who doesn't value life. Yes, you're entitled to your opinion and I won't condemn you for your view or belief. Everyone has different beliefs, faiths, and moral compasses, but I am of the opinion you get one life to live and hopefully each of us makes the best of it and doesn't squander it. I have lost many people close to me that I would rather have had for a longer time and no amount of explanation or justification can bring a catharsis in those cases, but anyone who is cavalier about the gift of life, perhaps shouldn't have it at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Everyone is different!!!!! We all have different wants,needs, values etc.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

  39. #39
    Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    A world without islam!!!!
    Posts
    6,940
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I'm sorry but I really question anyone who doesn't value life. Yes, you're entitled to your opinion and I won't condemn you for your view or belief. Everyone has different beliefs, faiths, and moral compasses, but I am of the opinion you get one life to live and hopefully each of us makes the best of it and doesn't squander it. I have lost many people close to me that I would rather have had for a longer time and no amount of explanation or justification can bring a catharsis in those cases, but anyone who is cavalier about the gift of life, perhaps shouldn't have it at all.
    Whos to say life is a gift? being dead could be better you just dont no. All im saying is there a people who like to just live on a whim and not worry if they get old or not. But anyway lets just leave it at that.

  40. #40
    John Andrew's Avatar
    John Andrew is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    646
    Sorry,
    I've spent years of my life counselling addicts and alcoholics, I have had to sit with them as they died, do you think it's what they wanted? I even had to listen to a crying man, sobbing as he shot himself in the head. He did not want his mother to find his body!

    He was crying because he lacked the courage to do what he had to do to live.
    Watch some children die, hold a dying child! Then you can say as you wish! John
    chi and MuscleInk like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •