samlemon is offline Junior Member

MY first cycle ever!! help!!!!!!

hello everyone;

After months of debating on should I or should not do a cycle. My finally decision came down to doing it.

after doing lots of research I discovered many different types of cycles that made my head hurt lol.

Can someone recommend me a good beginner's cycle that matches my goal?

my goal is to have that sexy beach body, nice visible abs, big arms, nice chest and legs. nothing to huge that looks just wired, yet something beautiful.

my stats are.

25 year old male.
    5'11
    185 lbs
    11% body fat.
    I world out 5 days a week
    I eat extremely healthy. all clean.
    I hate multi vitamins, fish oils. omea 369 ext...

over all in excellent health and shape.

for now I am looking on doing test injections. but I was wondering is that's enough? how effective is it? how long should my cycle be? the dosage? ext?

help please!!!

I UPLOADED PHOTOS OF MY DREAM BODY!! that's my goal!! help me achieve it thank you all for your time and support.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MY first cycle ever!! help!!!!!!-427827_10200542202010525_1784691972_n.jpg   MY first cycle ever!! help!!!!!!-537357_10200455202875601_1895737279_n.jpg  

Psaletta is offline Member
    Welcome. Let me start by telling you that by the question (how long) (how much) you haven't done your home work. Not trying to bash you but there is a lot more to cycling then how much and for how long. Understand that this is not a game and you can really screw your self up if your not 100% prepared with knowledge and protection ie ... HCG ,AI,pct all your gear and how to use it. I'd spend a bit more time hanging around here and getting educated before you even think about starting.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Your diet and training will dictate whether or not you get that body. I can almost guarantee you that running the recommended first cycle will not make you look like that. Takes a lot more than a couple cycles. read up.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Austinite's Educational Article Database

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Psaletta View Post
    Welcome. Let me start by telling you that by the question (how long) (how much) you haven't done your home work. Not trying to bash you but there is a lot more to cycling then how much and for how long. Understand that this is not a game and you can really screw your self up if your not 100% prepared with knowledge and protection ie ... HCG,AI,pct all your gear and how to use it. I'd spend a bit more time hanging around here and getting educated before you even think about starting.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    Your diet and training will dictate whether or not you get that body. I can almost guarantee you that running the recommended first cycle will not make you look like that. Takes a lot more than a couple cycles. read up.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Austinite's Educational Article Database
    ^^^ I'll just agree with the both of these two posts to drive it home and leave it there. Good luck on getting some education before you jump in ...crazy mike

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    X4. Body building and fitness/physique goals involve a long term commitment. This is a marathon, not a 100 yard dash to the finish.

Nutrition and training MUST come before anabolics. Skip the first two pivotal components and you are headed for failure.

Educate long before you medicate.

Thread Information