Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    1234abc is offline New Member

Considering doing cycle just hoping I could have some questions answered

First off I'm 5'11" I went from 293lbs. Of solid fat and cut to 172lbs. I'm back up to 188 and 12% body fat.
    The reasons I'm considering steroids is I believe I have some dead skin cells because no matter what I do at the gym I can't get rid of the flab at the bottom of my stomach will steroids help me get rid of that or just allow me to fill that area with muscles so, also just want to put on more lean mass and I've been stuck at 188 for a while on a 40 40 20 diet with a calorie goal of 4037 calories. And currently going to school for sports nutrition certification and personal trainer certification and want to get into as good of shape as possible.
    I've considered the pro hormones but honestly from the research I've done those seem harder on the body while giving less results than going the injectable route.
    The guy that's turning me on to them seems to believe so and is recommending a 12 week cycle 500 mg of test twice a week for first cycle. Also I no I may not choose to do just one cycle but would it change my body for good if I did just one? What kind of results could I see from this? How much of the results would I lose.
    Also I'm 24 is that too young to start I've read not until 25? What kind of side effects could I expect for first cycle? What can I do to combat unwanted side effects? Sorry for so many questions just feel like I'm getting into alot. Any feedback positive or negative is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by 1234abc; 10-19-2013 at 06:42 PM.

Thread Information