Siavash is offline New Member

No pain, did I miss the muscle?

I just did my 3rd injection of test. The first time was in glut, the second time in quad, and 3rd was in deltoid.
    The glut and quad were very painful, and once I reached the muscle I felt the whole muscle tense up, and the muscle was sore afterwards.
    But when I just injected what I hope was my delt, I felt no major pain, the muscle didn't tense up, and no pain afterwards.
    I went in about 1 inch on the needle. I'm a pretty skinny guy (5'10 165 lbs)
    I'm wondering if the delt just doesnt hurt, or if somehow I missed the muscle (like I went past it or got in between the heads).
    Thanks

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    how long ago did you inject? Maybe the other times you just had poor technique(your muscles should be relaxed not tensed) and you finally got it right with delts.

Siavash is offline New Member
    I injected about 30 minutes ago as of right now. So what your saying is if I do it right, it shouldn't hurt or get tense?

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    I'm saying you're new, you're nervous probably shaking a little. That needle head is wobbling around gouging a hole in your tensed up muscle. With your delt its a little harder to tense up when you inject and you probably had the elbow of your injecting arm resting on a surface no? If so, you probably had a smoother injection and will have the normal PIP in the later instead of that bruised, torn feeling you've been having.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    In answer to the title of your post. I doubt you missed the muscle. Just to be sure what is your bf% ?

I have to make a comment at this point at 165 lbs are you sure you are ready for steroids ? I realize this has nothing to do with your question but.....

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I second that. Man I think you could have made more gains through eating/training before you pulled the trigger on aas.

to answer your question I don't think you "miss" a muscle, you can hit veins or nerves though but you would have known that. Just give it time before you get worried about anything.
    Last edited by Cuz; 10-24-2013 at 04:38 PM.

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    If you know where to inject an not just throwing a needle in you then you wont hit a nerve, if you know to aspirate than you wont inject into a vein so you hit the muscle, sometimes you just hit the sweet spot man

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Sometimes shots hurt, sometimes they don't

imnotnatty is offline Associate Member
    sounds like a good shot to me.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    At 165 bro you don't need aas you need to learn how to eat.

Thread Information