qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member

Question Deca vs NPP recovery time?!?

I've read many times how deca is suppressive and how it make the recovery harder.
    It makes sense, it is HIGHLY suppressive and the metabolite stay for a very long time in the body.
    + the progesterone who is also present.

I was wondering if NPP had the same effect.
    Of course they are both Nandrolone and NPP is also VERY supressive.
    However his half life is obviously shorter and his detection time is 33% shorter than deca.(from steroid .com)

If so, I guess the same apply with other 19 nor such as Trenbolone (acetate-enanthate )

Is that only Nandrolone making recovery hard or it is the 19nor property of the compound??
    I would like to know your experience with 19nor and your recovery experience from these cycle.

Thanks

Bonus question: Does finishing NPP 2 weeks prior test would help the recovery or is unnecessary?? / (Example: 6 week NPP + 8 Week test-p)

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Obviouse answer is...everyone is different. To be more specific, 19nors are very suppressive all though I hate to use that term considering all AAS is suppressive. The reality is that Tren and Deca tend to be more difficult for some to recover from than most AAS. NPP being nothing more than a short ester version of Deca will cause the same issues only faster.

Running your test out 2 weeks past Deca is always a good idea due to the longer time Deca stays in the system as you mentioned above. Does that make a difference with recovery? Not IMO. Essentially the "damage" is done and recovery will depend on the individual response and PCT.

Thanks for the answer.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    I would think so.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It won't make much difference, as it's all the same nandrolone once the ester is cleaved off.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    I've read decas long ester causes sides in many. IMO Npp would be easier to recover from due to less ester. I recovered from Npp no problem. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    I've read decas long ester causes sides in many. IMO Npp would be easier to recover from due to less ester. I recovered from Npp no problem. Just my opinion.
    Nice to know thanks.

Anyone else had difficulty or no difference at all for the recovery with short vs long ester?

Thread Information