• 1 Post By tdoe11

Thread: Dbol

breakbones is offline Senior Member

Dbol

I'm going to run 1g of Test e Per week
    650 of deca per week
    and debol every day.
    Slin

QUESTION SHOULD I RUN DEBOL 2X PER DAY OR 1X PER DAY BEFORE OR AFTER WORKOUTS.

''

FOR ADVANCED USERS PLEASE ANSWER
    I'm currently running 8Iu's of Novolin R PWO then 10min after consuming my cocktail drink,

I want to add a Preworkout because I hear lots of good things.

is this how its done:

1.5hr Slin shot of 8iu, take my cocktail drink to the gym and workout while sippin on it.

then after my workout Slin SHot again for PWO, then drink another of my cocktail drink then wait for1hr later for a good meal????

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Stay away from the slin. Unless you're on HGH. Shit will pack on fat and its dangerous.

DBOL is good all pwo

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Yes, split the doses.

I swear forum people and there stay away from slin;;;

Forgot to add on 10iu of Kigs HGH.

so please knowledgeable and non bias Slin members thoughts on the Prework and postwork slin

PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN ALREADY ANYTHING WILL KILL YOU! SLIN ISN'T THE ONLY THING UNLESS YOUR A COMPLETE RETARD TO MAKE YOURSELF GO HYPO,

AND IF YOU NEVER EVEN TRIED SLIN, WHY RESPOND WITH "SLIN WILL KILL YOU" LOL

SLIN ROCK WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING AND WILL NOT KILL YOU AS THE INTERNET SAY'S,
    Last edited by breakbones; 10-27-2013 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by breakbones View Post
    I swear forum people and there stay away from slin;;;

Forgot to add on 10iu of Kigs HGH.

so please knowledgeable and non bias Slin members thoughts on the Prework and postwork

PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN ALREADY ANYTING WILL KILL YOU SLIN ISN'T THE ONLY THING UNLESS YOUR A COMPLETE RETARD

Because I say stay away from slin you assume I am not knowledgeable and bias? Maybe you're the one that is bias. Just because anything can kill you doesn't mean Slin is worth the risk. Fact is the reason you mentioned death when all I said was its dangerous is because you know the risk of death is real. But the risk I was referring to is becoming a diabetic just because you want to get a boost. If you're taking HGH then fine, because HGH can cause insulin resistance. BUT make no mistake the biggest thing slin will do for you is put on FAT.

btw i like how you edited your post after my response. Again making assumptions that I have never tried slin. lol Dont get all defensive because you think your way of thinking is perfect.

Bro, I know many like to argue on this specific forum and play FORUM COP/ regarding things they havent personally tried or even plan on doing. If that's they way you feel about slin then righton.

Now remember this is a forum for information regarding those seeking the knowledge. Makes no sense to ask questions and get answers like "Slin will kill you" If that's how you feel then good, if you don't have the answer to my question then why reply with argumentative statements to prove no point to my questions of things i'm already doing, old enough to do, and well aware of the damn risk just like AAS, etc...

I don't believe i'm a 18 year old barely trying to learn, that would be the area for you to give your advice to.

I edited shit mr forum cop becasue i left out my hgh and on top of that my Eq.

You don't want me to get defensive then take your non helping answers to those that are at your level
    Last edited by breakbones; 10-27-2013 at 10:35 PM.

Bro, I know many like to argue on this specific forum regarding things they havent personally tried or even plan on doing. If that's they way you feel about slin then righton.

Now remember this is a forum for information regarding those seeking the knowledge. Makes no sense to ask questions and get answers like "Slin will kill you" If that's how you feel then good, if you don't have the answer to my question then why reply with argumentative statements to prove no point to my questions of things i'm already doing, old enough to do, and well aware of the damn risk just like AAS, etc...

I don't believe i'm a 18 year old barely trying to learn, that would be the area for you to give your advice to.
    I did answer your question if you reread it. Obviously many people have told you to stay away from slin and youre tired of hearing it which is why you reacted the way you did. I said Id would dose all your dbol at once pre work out. Youre long ester injectables will keep you highly anabolic through out the whole day/week. Use the DBOL where it shines the most, as a great pwo. trying to use such a short acting aas to get its advantages 24/7 doesn't make sense.

And I dont recall saying slin will kill you. I said it will put on fat(fact) and it is dangerous (fact).

You're welcome to take my advise however you like.

Matter of fact since you say you are knowledgeable and know, then prove me wrong: what's your response to my advanced question that you should know. I'll even give you time to go get some stickys and past them or look shit up real quick

You said many have told me to not use slin, show me?

Test with no PCT is just as dangerous as slin and anything else. I'ts to over hyped and and soon as people begin doing it rather then getting scared because of them listening thos those that preach not use it and the dangers. People like myself learn that it's a good part of bb

Bro, I know many like to argue on this specific forum and play FORUM COP/ regarding things they havent personally tried or even plan on doing. If that's they way you feel about slin then righton.

I edited shit mr forum cop becasue i left out my hgh and on top of that my Eq.

You don't want me to get defensive then take your non helping answers to those that are at your level
    Just deductive logic would conclude that the bolded letters above are a result of other people telling you similar dangers of slin, seeing how I did not say anything about it being life threatening. And also seeing that you keep editing your previous post after my responses I don't see the point of continuing this. And no I will waste no more time on this, you're obviously a slin expert and know everything you need to know about it. Im not here to prove anything to you.

Dude, are you the internet Investigator where you need to pay so attention to irreverent things? Or let me guess a Psych Major?

And i'm a slin expert when i'm asking advice?

Bro, you seriously need to lower your estro levels. lol

Mr investigator, i bet after saying you aint going to wast no more time on this, you will, or have the itch to

And why are you fixated on "edits"?

Damn worse then a girl!

Edits are good for those that forgot to add things along with maybe sing typos such as my poor ass spelling.

HERE LET ME EDIT THIS ONE AND ALSO I WROTE THIS IN BOLD SO YOU CAN INVESTIGATE SOME IRRELEVANT SHIT

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Breakbones,
    Most of us are not as experienced as you especially when it comes to slin and honestly it scares me as well it should and anyone else who does not have experience or done a lot of educating themselves first.

I think people are just trying to help you while learning at the same time so dont take it personal or read to much into it.

LOL your right about the edit button. It's funny how many people have been here a LONG time and dont know how to use it, instead they do a reply.

Maybe if I ever decide to dabble with slin I will hit you up for advice first.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Test with no PCT is just as dangerous as slin and anything else. I'ts to over hyped and and soon as people begin doing it rather then getting scared because of them listening thos those that preach not use it and the dangers. People like myself learn that it's a good part of bb

I'm by no means an expert but I do know if I don't do a pct there is a very slim chance I will die.

I do however know that if I take too much slin or if I take slin and go to sleep the chances of me dying are greatly increased.

I don't know that you really understand if you are comparing the two and finding them equally as dangerous. There is no reported case of coma or death from lack of pct. Not true with slin however. There is case after case.

I don't know exactly what you expected to gain with your combative attitude. You have been here long enough to know you will get responses you don't want and you ignore them and don't respond and move on. You killed your own thread. Good luck.
    DAAS, Java Man and Cuz like this.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    You have a shitty attitude break bones, someone truly knowledgeable on the subject wouldn't need to resort to sarcasm and constantly reediting posts. Hope you have a good time running your insulin .
    DAAS likes this.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike
    You have a shitty attitude break bones, someone truly knowledgeable on the subject wouldn't need to resort to sarcasm and constantly reediting posts. Hope you have a good time running your insulin.
    /\ yup.
    DAAS likes this.

Thread Information