Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By marcus300

Thread: Possible Cruise, Advice needed :)

tinytom777 is offline Associate Member

Possible Cruise, Advice needed :)

History - 5 cycles (Basic cycles - test e 500mg weekly and have used Decca one cycle, Dbol or avavar with PCT etc..)
    Age - 30
    Height - 5'8
    Current weight - 182lb
    BF - 10%
    Workout history - Anorexic till age of 20, started at 119lbs, trained for 5 years, possibly reached genetic potential then started AAS at age 25, 1 cycle a year since then.
    Feeling exceedingly happy with my physique. My question is this. I am possibly going to carry on cycling for the foreseeable future. As expected my Test dose needs to increase each cycle to elicit a physiological response. last cycle was 850mg weekly, I dont really want to keep upping the dose. I was wondering what the adv/disad of cruising would be? Or just cruising indefinitely? I am thinking of 250mg every 10 days, in order to maintain the physique i have and possibly not even need a blast cycle. I know this could lead to TRT but I expect this to be the case later on in life anyway. Any advice or could anyone point me to some posts to help me with this? Excuse my naivety, thanks

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Do you plan on ever having a family?

My recommendation is cycle pct time off. Go again.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would recovery your natural test IMHO unless your not bothered about being on testosterone therapy for life, there is a lot to think about. You will hold onto a lot more gains cruising but you have to way up are the results worth the risks involved. You also have to ask yourself why are you not holding after a cycle at 180lbs you should be able to do this by diet alone and hard training, maybe you need to look into these areas first before trying to hold onto gains via test.
    songdog and Java Man like this.

tinytom777 is offline Associate Member
    Thank you for the advice My main concern here which I really should of mentioned is that I have badly injured my rotator cuff and plan on taking the next 4 months completely off, Ive had 6 months physiotherapy and 3 cortisol injections now and it is still bothering me. I have started TB500 and ghrp6 in hope that this will help and 4 weeks in pain does seem to be less but I really just need to get it fixed! I was thinking of cruising to keep gains?

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I would recovery your natural test IMHO unless your not bothered about being on testosterone therapy for life, there is a lot to think about. You will hold onto a lot more gains cruising but you have to way up are the results worth the risks involved. You also have to ask yourself why are you not holding after a cycle at 180lbs you should be able to do this by diet alone and hard training, maybe you need to look into these areas first before trying to hold onto gains via test.
    Marcus what are some of the risk involved?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon6

Marcus what are some of the risk involved?
    PSA issues, adverse changes to lipid metabolism, hypertension, increased hemoglobin, RBC irregularities, keeping estrogen effectively managed.....to name only a few.

Thread Information