• 1 Post By Sgt. Hartman
  • 1 Post By probuild42
  • 1 Post By probuild42
  • 2 Post By kelkel

Thread: EQ & Cyp. dosing questions

Fox Rider is offline New Member

EQ & Cyp. dosing questions

Hi,
    I have been using Boldenone Undecylenate 300 and Testosterone Cypionate 250 for a few weeks but wanted to make sure that I was taking the correct products and amounts for my intended goals.

I am a 50 years old male, 6’ 2”, 210 and about 15% body fat. I am in the gym 4-5 days a week. I have a doctor’s Rx for Cypionate 100 and have been on that for years. A local trainer suggested I add EQ (Boldenone) to my program last spring and I did. I liked the results.

I have started up the program again over the last two weeks. I have been taking 1.0ml of Boldenone and 1.5ml of Cypionate each Monday and each Friday for a total of 2.0ml of Boldenone and 3.0ml of Pharmacy grade Cypionate weekly. I am in no rush to become huge. I am not training for a show in the future. I am interested in a slow and steady build with quality muscle and no side effects. Can you please give me some advice?

• Is my dosing correct for both products? Is it too low?
    • Is the Monday/Friday the correct spacing?
    • Is a ten week cycle right?
    • Can you explain the following statement?
    o I read the following and wanted to also get some clarification on it. “It is recommended to start a post cycle treatment after 3 weeks after using Boldenone.”

Thank you for all of your insight. It is greatly appreciated.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    The cycle sounds appropriate to me.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    EQ is generally weak and useless but running it only 10 weeks is even more pointless.

While I appreciate that you took the time to reply, you have stated your opinion on what I am doing, but did not offer any additional advice which is what I asked for. Rather than knock what I'm doing, would you care to share with me what you think is a good program?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is the cycle length you are planning? Is an AI part of your program? Are you using or planning HCG or will you drop back to TRT?

EQ is a poor choice. Risks outweigh benefits. I would advise you to have your blood work tested at least 2x in cycle. A CMP and CBC would be the minimum tests. EQ will create abnormalities in hemoglobin, RBC, and RDW and MCV. Not every one is equally prone however age will correlate with these risks.
    Fox Rider likes this.

Thanks for your reply!!
    Your questions and comments are exactly what I am looking for.

I was planning on a ten week cycle. I was not going to use HCG , but was going to drop back to just the doctor's recommended Cyp. (1ml/wk).

At 50 years old, with naturally low T and being done with kids, etc.. I didn't know whether HCG was necessary.

I have to confess that I don't know what an AI Program is. What does AI stand for?

If you where going to recommend a program for someone with my goals (see original post), what would it be?

Again, THANK YOU!

Aside from raising RBC, sometimes to a dangerous level, many people believe EQ to be a weak and useless compound. You could run anavar as it's mild and yields better results IMO.

AI is aromatase inhibitor ie anastrazole or exemestane. Read this. http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...le-swifto.html
    Fox Rider likes this.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Or just raise your test dose, 250 is low for a cycle IMO.
    Fox Rider likes this.

OK
    I've read and read here and it seems that EQ is not popular (to say the least!). So given my current situation:
    "I am in no rush to become huge. I am not training for a show in the future. I am interested in a slow and steady build with quality muscle and no side effects."
    What are your recommendations for a stack with 500 ml/wk of Cyp. and how long should that cycle last?

One more question:
    Is a PCT needed if I have a Rx for Cyp at 1.5 ml/wk and I intend to reduce back down to that after my cycle is over?

probuild42 is offline Member
    Have you run a cycle 500mg test before? If no, that may be a good place to start. You should see great gains at 500mg test only.

For stacking go to the Steriod .com home page at the top of the site and read up on the different compounds. See which ones best fits your goals. Post up your cycle ideas and the gents here will help you out.

I have little experience with TRT but from what I have read no PCT. Once your cycle ends you return to your normal test dose. I would go to the TRT section and ask that question.
    Fox Rider likes this.

CaptainSuperAwesome is offline Junior Member
    You said dangerous levels..could you explain?

I have eq and cyp on way and am now getting concerned about the eq with all the bad talk about it. I am 32 and this will be my 3rd cycle..first time adding anything other than test. help?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSuperAwesome View Post
    I have eq and cyp on way and am now getting concerned about the eq with all the bad talk about it. I am 32 and this will be my 3rd cycle..first time adding anything other than test. help?
    Hey Cap. Start your own thread. You will get more response. Good luck

Thanks. just did.

Thank you!!
    I have found the page. It is EXACTLY what I have been looking for! YTM!
    The novice cycle II sounds like the right thing, but further reading is required.

dutchkickboxer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSuperAwesome
    These guys don't have a clue!!!... EQ is great with test, it gets you vascular helps appitite among all the other benefits, I'm a pro mma fighter and use of eq is large in the mma world. I look at some of the guys pics who give u trash talk about eq and wonder where they got there info from?.. I weight train 3 days a week only with a lot of cardio, (and eq boosts cardio ) I'm 6"4 258lbs and look way better than these fools, and I'm not even trying to go for the bodybuilder look.. We get monitored by doctors and trainers to be sure we are safe and the doc gives us the cycle plan. Run eq no less than 600mg a week for 16 weeks min, stack test e or cyp at 500mg, start eq 2 weeks before test. And as for the dangers of eq, never seen any or herd of any, it is a safe aas if used correct, test has way more sides than eq!!.. And a few months ago I put a post up and the same bunch of clowns gave crappy adivice to me, little did they know I just posted it to see if anyone really knows what there talking about, and they obviously don't , everyone is different and we all get different results from aas, if eq is such crap than why is it still being mass produced? Ohh yea because pro athletes use it not dummie gym rats!!!.. Be safe bro use aas with cation and watch who u listen to in here. Listen to pro's not joe blows!!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchkickboxer

These guys don't have a clue!!!... EQ is great with test, it gets you vascular helps appitite among all the other benefits, I'm a pro mma fighter and use of eq is large in the mma world. I look at some of the guys pics who give u trash talk about eq and wonder where they got there info from?.. I weight train 3 days a week only with a lot of cardio, (and eq boosts cardio ) I'm 6"4 258lbs and look way better than these fools, and I'm not even trying to go for the bodybuilder look.. We get monitored by doctors and trainers to be sure we are safe and the doc gives us the cycle plan. Run eq no less than 600mg a week for 16 weeks min, stack test e or cyp at 500mg, start eq 2 weeks before test. And as for the dangers of eq, never seen any or herd of any, it is a safe aas if used correct, test has way more sides than eq!!.. And a few months ago I put a post up and the same bunch of clowns gave crappy adivice to me, little did they know I just posted it to see if anyone really knows what there talking about, and they obviously don't , everyone is different and we all get different results from aas, if eq is such crap than why is it still being mass produced? Ohh yea because pro athletes use it not dummie gym rats!!!.. Be safe bro use aas with cation and watch who u listen to in here. Listen to pro's not joe blows!!
    Shows how much you know. Using EQ for vascularity and hunger is assinine. EQ increases RBC's better than any other aas. Which makes polycythemia a real risk that most don't know or care about.

Suck it up and force feed like the rest of us. You want vascularity? Lose some bodyfat.

EQ is a garbage compound and does nothing for size. Don't tell me otherwise because I've used it quite a few times to see for myself. I ran it for 16 weeks at 1000mg /wk and literally saw nothing from it. Every other compound from the same lab worked just as it should.

How bout u run EQ with 125mg test and get back to us. We'll see just how much size you get from it.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

And why do pro athletes use it? For the RBC's! Which helps circulate oxygen to the muscle for more stamina. It won't do shit for size

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

jdpeters is offline Associate Member
    Eq might be what I am looking for as a cyclist. I have not seen any info on what pro cyclist use as far as gear on here. They all use, but what do they use?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard

And why do pro athletes use it? For the RBC's! Which helps circulate oxygen to the muscle for more stamina. It won't do shit for size
    Yes the rbc"s!!!.. I'm not gonna argue bro, there's plenty of articles on eq that those who choose to use can read. And from the looks of your pics the other compounds you use don't do much for size also.. Lol... More RBC is more cardio more cardio equals low body fat, increase hunger with the right foods means more lean muscle, so not only does eq cut down the body fat it also helps the test build lean muscle.. The only difference is you need to work hard for eq to really work. So get up from the bench press and break a sweat my friend, than that 1000mg of eq would of worked wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by jdpeters
    Eq might be what I am looking for as a cyclist. I have not seen any info on what pro cyclist use as far as gear on here. They all use, but what do they use?
    Yes eq would help out your cardio but it stil shuts your natural test down so stack with low dose test, I use 600mg eq a week with 500mg test E , works nice I do a 16 week cycle, add in some hcg during the 16 weeks, I use .mg adex every other day just incase estro sides.. Never had any sides or trouble. Do a good pct and you will be fine after the cycle.

jdpeters is offline Associate Member
    Sounds good. More like what my goals are. Looking for performance more than size.

Yes the rbc"s!!!.. I'm not gonna argue bro, there's plenty of articles on eq that those who choose to use can read. And from the looks of your pics the other compounds you use don't do much for size also.. Lol... More RBC is more cardio more cardio equals low body fat, increase hunger with the right foods means more lean muscle, so not only does eq cut down the body fat it also helps the test build lean muscle.. The only difference is you need to work hard for eq to really work. So get up from the bench press and break a sweat my friend, than that 1000mg of eq would of worked wonders.
    Yea I'm not making any progress..... I was off all aas for 18 months. Not even Trt..... I didn't even goto the gym because I had a daughter and had to raise her by myself. I'm now 3 months back in the gym and weigh 260lbs..... Nice try ;-)

Break a sweat? I competed at the wildwood naga championships and took 3 years of jiu jitsu and muay Thai under Reno Gracie in NYC. I know how to break a sweat. I'm not claiming to be a good fighter..... I enjoyed the sport.

Stop trying boost your ego and act like you know wtf you are doing. Maybe give pinpointed advice to the OP. since he's 50 years old and increased rbc count could be potentially fatal without knowing his health status.

Go back to the mat where you belong and stay the fvck away from going aas advice.

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard

Yea I'm not making any progress..... I was off all aas for 18 months. Not even Trt..... I didn't even goto the gym because I had a daughter and had to raise her by myself. I'm now 3 months back in the gym and weigh 260lbs..... Nice try ;-)

Break a sweat? I competed at the wildwood naga championships and took 3 years of jiu jitsu and muay Thai under Reno Gracie in NYC. I know how to break a sweat. I'm not claiming to be a good fighter..... I enjoyed the sport.

Stop trying boost your ego and act like you know wtf you are doing. Maybe give pinpointed advice to the OP. since he's 50 years old and increased rbc count could be potentially fatal without knowing his health status.

Go back to the mat where you belong and stay the fvck away from going aas advice.
    Didn't I mention we have doctors in our camps that monitor us, yes we checked weekly, you should probley do the same, putting on mass amounts of weight in a short time, ohh yea that's real healthy. Anyways man, I pay doctors and trainers a lot of money to make sure my cycles are safe. I also fight for a living to put food on the table and roof over my family's head, it's a pretty big roof actually.. So ill listen to my people and you listen to yours, good luck on your blood pressure and cholesterol.

Quote Originally Posted by dutchkickboxer View Post
    Didn't I mention we have doctors in our camps that monitor us, yes we checked weekly, you should probley do the same, putting on mass amounts of weight in a short time, ohh yea that's real healthy. Anyways man, I pay doctors and trainers a lot of money to make sure my cycles are safe. I also fight for a living to put food on the table and roof over my family's head, it's a pretty big roof actually.. So ill listen to my people and you listen to yours, good luck on your blood pressure and cholesterol.

yea you mentioned it..... and your advise aplies to your sport. NOT a 50yr old recreational user..... not a bodybuilder..... not anyone other than a performance athlete. so it wasn't really relevant here.

blood pressure is 120/80 which according to the doctor in my family is the standard. cholesterol? make all the assumptions you want... ive got a total cholesterol of 155. I don't have to justify anything to someone who doesn't matter to me tho. I offer the safest possible advice and I run these compounds as safely as I can.

All i'm saying is to give advice based on a persons stats and needs..... not yours. Thats what serpates this board from the others. Don't like it? leave....

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Fox Rider View Post
    Thank you!!
    I have found the page. It is EXACTLY what I have been looking for! YTM!
    The novice cycle II sounds like the right thing, but further reading is required.
    Your very welcome! Sounds like your pointed in the right direction. I'm looking forward to see your cycle plan if you choose to post it. Good luck Fox and stay strong!!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wheres your pics, big trash talker but you're probably not a heavy weight.

austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    EQ did nothing in the gains department for me. Even at higher than average doses. It's garbage.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

"It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

Quote Originally Posted by dutchkickboxer View Post
    Yes the rbc"s!!!.. I'm not gonna argue bro, there's plenty of articles on eq that those who choose to use can read. And from the looks of your pics the other compounds you use don't do much for size also.. Lol... More RBC is more cardio more cardio equals low body fat, increase hunger with the right foods means more lean muscle
    I'm not sure if you don't really mean what you're saying or if you're as ignorant as you seem to be. Higher RBC within reference range does improve cardio but elevated RBC, polycythemia which is very common with AAS users especially EQ, causes lethargy, weakness, fatigue, shortness of breath, etc. Sounds great for "increased cardio and more lean muscle".

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    OK OK...look! EQ is an anabolic steroid so is it possible to some small amount of growth from it? Sure. But consider the fact that to be even slightly effective it has to be run at such a high dose it just volume waste. The negative sides have already been beat to death. There are sooo many better compounds available that are far more effective and far less volume. Why inject 600-800 mg of EQ when you could use Var, Winnie, Primo...hell anything for that matter, and see better results with less risk and less oil

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    I ran EQ once. Never had a vein before that. Ever! Swear! Really.
    Lunk1 and diesel101 like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

"It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

^^^^ lmfao

- Knockout_Power

All,
    Thanks for ALL the posts! One of you touched on it: at 50, with only ego as my goal, EQ might be just fine. I am sure that there is better gear, but maybe that is for the next cycle.

Now here is the real question:
    I have high blood pressure. I am on Rx and see a cardiologist regularly, but no one wants to screw with their heart!!
    I assume that the HBP changes the conversation.

THOUGHTS?

At 50 years old, EQ is even more dangerous. You're prone to high RBC as it is...

Thread Information