Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: can Arimidex/Letrozone decrease sex drive and cause erectile dysfunction??

daruz89 is offline New Member

can Arimidex/Letrozone decrease sex drive and cause erectile dysfunction??

typo * letrozole

i started my cycle 4 days ago and i didnt take my adex yet, this is because there is someone coming over that i really like this weekend and i read that adex can decrease libido and cause erectile problems??

seems ironic since it blocks estrogen so shouldnt you have increases instead?

i plan to take it after the weekend when she goes back home, or can i just start it now without problems?

PS, to be honest im liking the bloat, since i always have a skinny face and been annoyed forever with my bony cheeks, but im worried about aromatization and gyno lol.
    Last edited by daruz89; 10-31-2013 at 12:05 AM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Yes. Low E2 levels can have a lot of mirrored symptoms of elevated E2 levels to include ED and loss of libido. Letro especially because it can tend to be very harsh and difficult for most to dose properly. I have used it for some gyno reversal and crashed my E@. I felt like dog shit and my joints hurt for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Yes. Low E2 levels can have a lot of mirrored symptoms of elevated E2 levels to include ED and loss of libido. Letro especially because it can tend to be very harsh and difficult for most to dose properly. I have used it for some gyno reversal and crashed my E@. I felt like dog shit and my joints hurt for a week.
    damn, how do people cope with that running during a full cycle? fail sex for full cycle?

can i just skip adex till i see symptoms of Gyno or just dont take it at all and just pct in the end?
    Last edited by daruz89; 10-31-2013 at 12:22 AM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daruz89

damn, how do people cope with that running during a full cycle? fail sex for full cycle?

can i just skip adex till i see symptoms of Gyno or just dont take it at all and just pct in the end?

and btw, *prevents possible prostate enlargement* why would anyone want to prevent that LOL
    Dose the adex properly and it won't be a problem. Far more problems than libido to worry about with elevated E2. Very naive decision to cycle without it.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

Seriously on the prostate prevention?!? Go do some reading. Any clue what happens with an enlarged prostate!?! Decreased urination, slowed kidney function, enlarged kidneys, enlarged bladder, increased urea nitrogen, to name a few

You really need to understand why and how all these chemicals work before you screw yourself up. It's not safe to "learn as you go" man!

i know what everything im taking does, i was just unsure about this arimidex cause i read people complaining about sex problems.
    Last edited by daruz89; 10-31-2013 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Seriously on the prostate prevention?!? Go do some reading. Any clue what happens with an enlarged prostate!?! Decreased urination, slowed kidney function, enlarged kidneys, enlarged bladder, increased urea nitrogen, to name a few

You really need to understand why and how all these chemicals work before you screw yourself up. It's not safe to "learn as you go" man!
    i said that when i thought it meant something else, in my country prostate has the same meaning as penis. so thats why i said that.

1 min later i found out that in english its only the part under the bladder, yeah thats pretty dangerous.

and ps, i read like 10 pages of forums just now and i hear people say they felt like shit and lost libido after just 0.5 0.25 adex...

i said that when i thought it meant something else, in my country postate has the same meaning as penis. so thats why i said that.
    Wow! What country is that? Lol

i said that when i thought it meant something else, in my country prostate has the same meaning as penis. so thats why i said that.

1 min later i found out that in english its only the part under the bladder, yeah thats pretty dangerous.

and ps, i read like 10 pages of forums just now and i hear people say they felt like shit and lost libido after just 0.5 0.25 adex...
    Often people that feel that way are dosing ED and not EOD. Yes, you can crash your E2 but not if you use the AIs appropriately. Too many guys believe more is better.
    Red Bastard likes this.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hopefully you did not get tren or deca thinking you were buying test and i only bring this up because so many UGL are shady especially the home brewers who will label something just to sell it.
    Not to say we told you so, but i am betting you are thinking about all those comments about damaging yourself at a young age. I only bring this up because i see so many young guys using gear and have an attitude about people saying it's not the best idea. Maybe something like this will benefit young in the future.

We are beyond that tho and figuring out the problem is key at this point.
    I hope you get straightened out, it's a scary feeling at such a young age. I saw you posted a new thread about this and some commented it's all in your head, but i would take it seriously.
    I never lost my libido on adex, but i do use aromasin now.
    Seems unusual tho 3 weeks in?

Thread Information