Thread: EAC Stack

arwarrior95 is offline New Member

EAC Stack

Hey guys,

I am just about to finish my 2 month bulk in a month and gear into my cut phase. I plan on using a Super HD thermogenic the first two months then switching to an EAC Stack as i get to a lower body fat percentage. I plan on attaining a 7-8 body fat percentage with proper diet, exercise, and supplementation. What is the dosage recommended and cycle length. If anyone has previously used this stack i would like to hear the results or any recommendations.

arwarrior95 is offline New Member
    *ECA Stack

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Hello and welcome to the board! Are you really 18? What are your stats? The two month bulk you referenced, what did it consist of?

If you are truly 18, I would advise for you to discontinue any and all supplements to help you acheive your goals and accomplish them with your natural ability to do so at your age. You didn't directly mention any aas with respect to your 2 month bulk, and I sincerely hope you have not used aas at your age (assuming you're 18).

Another question, are you happy where you are size-wize. Just because you have engaged in a bulk, does not mean you automatically need to engage in a cutting process. In order to acheive the size and density you want, you need to focus on your diet and training techniques and do not use aas and/or supplements as a crutch. Also, be careful with supplements labeled ECA stacks, they are often not what they say they are and can be misleasing.

Thread Information