dannypefc1878 is offline Associate Member

21 gauge needle for drawing test

A a 21 gauge needle wide enough to draw up test oil from a vial? I'm from England , the only pins I can get from chemist over the counter are 23 gauge 1 inch needles that I can use for injecting, 5/8 inch 35 gauge needles that I can't use for anything and 21 gauge 1.5 inch, I was wondering if these are ok for drawing? I usually use 18's which I can order online but if these are sufficient it's far more convenient for me to go to my local chemist and free

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Draw with 21 gauge and pin with 23 gauge 1.5 inch needle. It's fine man

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypefc1878
    A a 21 gauge needle wide enough to draw up test oil from a vial? I'm from England , the only pins I can get from chemist over the counter are 23 gauge 1 inch needles that I can use for injecting, 5/8 inch 35 gauge needles that I can't use for anything and 21 gauge 1.5 inch, I was wondering if these are ok for drawing? I usually use 18's which I can order online but if these are sufficient it's far more convenient for me to go to my local chemist and free
    Should be fine. Really depends on viscosity of your product. More concentrated gear (e.g. 400 mg/ml) will be harder to draw than less concentrated gear (e.g. 100 mg/ml). It just may take a bit more time and patience with a 21g pin.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannypefc1878 View Post
    I use 23g to draw and also pin glutes, 25g to pin delts and quads. so yes 22g is even bigger, 21 even more so. but i would rec 23g smaller holes and works IMO

Thread Information