Beardo is offline New Member

Stacking Question - HGH + Var + Clen. Advice welcome!!!

Hello All,

This is my first post here and I wanted to start it by saying thank you to all the dedicated people who have posted so much helpful information. I have read a lot of articles on here and found them very informative and mostly very well written.

I am considering starting a cycle of HGH + Var + Clen with the primary goal of cutting then building endurance and 3rd increasing core strength.

Stack levels:
    Var - 60mg/day 5 days a week. (2 months on)
    Clen - 40mg start, 100mg(max) (1 month on + 2 weeks ramp down)
    HGH - 4iu/day AM, 5 days a week. (3months on)

My questions regards the stacking of these three items.
    1) Is it ok to use these three in one stacking cycle. (My reading so far says yes, but I would love to hear from more experienced people)
    2) Is there any particular side effects of this combo that is in addition to the listed side effects of each item individually?
    3) Is there a specific order I should start and stop these in for maximum effect?
    4) Do I need to add test to this? I was really hoping not to as I am not interested in bulking.
    5) Any particular PCT I should look into?

Background on me:

Body: 6'0" 220lbs, Athletic. 30 years old. Fit, but have always been just a little pudgy around the middle with no success getting rid of it naturally.

Training: Starting 5 days a week for 2 weeks Cross-fit, dropping to 2 days a week cross-fit after first burst and adding two days a week gym. 2 days a week yoga throughout course, with various cardio days where I will be playing sports (Squash, Downhill Skiing, etc). Gym days will consist of training muscles specific to the sports I am training for.

Diet:
    Breakfast is always Protein shake with multi vitamin mix + Essential oils (omega etc)
    Lunch: Varying mix of protein (Fish/chicken mostly) + vegetable meals (carb light!)
    Post training: Protein shake + vitamin mix
    Dinner: Varying mix of protein (Fish/chicken mostly) + vegetable meals (carb light!)

Previous experience with steroids : 1 cycle Var(100mg/day) + Clen(100mg/day).
    I am considering using less var this round because of the gains I expect to get from long term HGH, and the fact that I experienced mildly decreased sexual drive after my last cycle. No ED issues or anything like that, just a noticeable decrease in desire... but then again it could have just been my annoying ex GF =P

I am really just trying to get some serious cutting going on while building long term core strength and endurance. I am not a bodybuilder. I am an semi professional athlete involved in Big Mountain Skiing and a variety of Backcountry activities. I am seeking increased endurance and core strength for climbing mountains, multi day ski tour / climbing expeditions, etc.

I appreciate any and all advice you are willing to give me. Including directions for further reading that I should do, advice on diet, PCT options, etc. Any experience or advice you are willing to communicate will be welcome.

Thanks in advance!
    Cheers,

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The reason your sex drive tanked was because you were shut down. You should never cycle without testosterone it should be the base of every cycle you run.

With hgh at 4iu a day the only thing I see happening is fat loss.

Read over Austinite stickys and then go back over what you have proposed.

Beardo is offline New Member
    I read over his sticky's and I am still hesitant to use extra test. My goals have never been for massive bulking. Just extra cutting and regular muscle gain associated with my regular training. The effect I was looking for with my first Var cycle was long term lean muscle gain and to keep my gains during my non training - sport only time of year. When the winter is full on here I am 100% cardio with my sports. I either dont have time to train, or cant get the time or energy to train regularly. Multi day trips or a full day climb + descent takes it out of you sometimes for days.

My hesitancy to use test is because I was worried about the shutdown after. I am looking for minimal health risk minimal side effect cycle.

Maybe I should just go with the 4iu hgh only and continue my training with reduced expectations.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If you don't want to use test and don't want shut down then you should scrap the var as well since it will also shut you down. Go with just Hgh but I suggest 6 months minimum

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    2 months on anavar will shut you down just the same as running testosterone . It's mildly suppressive but only in small doses.
    A lose dose of testosterone is not going to make you massive.

Thread Information