buffaussie is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

10ml of deca and 10 ml of sus 250

how much for first time use per week pls any information will help at least 27 78 kilos hardly any body fat quick tips for injecting how many mls a week

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffaussie
    how much for first time use per week pls any information will help at least 27 78 kilos hardly any body fat quick tips for injecting how many mls a week
    First of all do some research on steroids , Ai, hcg and pct

Second read the stickies on here

3rd list your Stats Age Weight Height Body fat Years training Goals

4th put together a proposed cycle!!
    Last edited by itsjayman02; 11-19-2013 at 03:40 AM.

Monbrow89 is offline Junior Member
    Put it in an incense burner and inhale the fumes.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monbrow89
    Put it in an incense burner and inhale the fumes.
    We all start somewhere mate give the op
    some slack!!

Hopefully he will realise how far away he is from cycling safely

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buffaussie View Post
    bro do more research as you don't have enough of anything to do a proper cycle...you should have just bought 2 vials of test that would have been a better choice rather than deciding to "stack"...if you go through with using this little of anything you will be quite disappointed with your results and most likely shut yourself down for very little if any gains...you must have had a plan for this so lets see it....

Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02

We all start somewhere mate give the op
    some slack!!

Hopefully he will realise how far away he is from cycling safely
    Yeah I suppose lol. I'm only on my first cycle though and I managed to realise I needed to research the stuff before buying and compounds!

Anyway OP, drop the deca , get more sust (I'd have gone for enanthate or cypionate personally) and research test only stacks, AI, HCG and PCT BEFORE even thinking about taking anything.

Or you could do what people tend to do when they don't like advice, take whatever at the doses they decide are best then come back crying when things go wrong and they have the test levels of a 90 year old woman!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Monbrow89 View Post
    Yeah I suppose lol. I'm only on my first cycle though and I managed to realise I needed to research the stuff before buying and compounds!

Anyway OP, drop the deca , get more sust (I'd have gone for enanthate or cypionate personally) and research test only stacks, AI, HCG and PCT BEFORE even thinking about taking anything.

Or you could do what people tend to do when they don't like advice, take whatever at the doses they decide are best then come back crying when things go wrong and they have the test levels of a 90 year old woman!
    And you think this post is constructive???
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

And you think this post is constructive???
    Yeah the middle paragraph is...

Yeah the middle paragraph is...
    And the rest of it? Seriously if you are gonna write the rest of the shit, don't bother. He is here for help.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

And the rest of it? Seriously if you are gonna write the rest of the shit, don't bother. He is here for help.
    To be fair I was outlining what can happen when things go wrong....

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100

This coming from a new guy with 57 posts and no clue. Please refrain from commenting unless you have something positive to add to the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld

This coming from a new guy with 57 posts and no clue. Please refrain from commenting unless you have something positive to add to the conversation.
    I didn't claim to know everything. But a quick search of the forums shows that deca is unsuitable for a first cycle, there are plenty of threads stating protocol, what compounds to use and the roles they play and how to execute a good cycle.

I may have only just signed up but I've been lurking a while and one thing I have noticed, I post a comment like my previous post with a slight sarcastic tone and I get flamed, a vet or older member posts exactly the same post and people agree... I'm not here to cause offence or make enemies and I appreciate the value of knowledge that older more experienced members have but it is kinda hypocritical.

I'm gonna answer here.

In the other thread the OP, after receiving advice, posts again and says 'I know I'm young'. At no point does he say he will reconsider his cycle. I've been here a long time and seen those type of guys before. It's safe to assume that as he is saying he knows he is young, that he is going to run his cycle anyway so that is what I said, then typed that I hoped not.

Here, the OP hasn't been back, yet you make your final paragraph sound like he is likely to go off and do his thing anyway. That after your first comment on this thread. You are also telling him to get more test to run despite the fact we only have half his stats.

Personally I feel there is a difference.

I know you say you have frequented these boards before you first posted and I hope you continue to build your knowledge using this site. Sometimes it's just worth waiting a while longer to see exactly how we operate before starting to alienate, our important, new members.

Carry on
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm gonna answer here.

In the other thread the OP, after receiving advice, posts again and says 'I know I'm young'. At no point does he say he will reconsider his cycle. I've been here a long time and seen those type of guys before. It's safe to assume that as he is saying he knows he is young, that he is going to run his cycle anyway so that is what I said, then typed that I hoped not.

Here, the OP hasn't been back, yet you make your final paragraph sound like he is likely to go off and do his thing anyway. That after your first comment on this thread. You are also telling him to get more test to run despite the fact we only have half his stats.

Personally I feel there is a difference.

I know you say you have frequented these boards before you first posted and I hope you continue to build your knowledge using this site. Sometimes it's just worth waiting a while longer to see exactly how we operate before starting to alienate, our important, new members.

Carry on
    Should have just put checkmate instead of carry on lol. Point seen and noted

Thread Information