Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AlphaMike is offline Productive Member

Test Suspension before Powerlifting meet

Thanks for reading gents, questions at the bottom in bold.
    Stats:
    23 years old(profile age doesn't update)
    5'8"
    200-205lbs(90-92KG)
    8 years lifting (Yes I count high school. I powerlifted and played football and worked out with a personal trainer 3x per week as well)

Cycle Experience:
    HGH, Test/Tren /Anadrol , Test/Tren, Test/Mast

Pics:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo2.jpg 
Views:	2375 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	146064Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.jpg 
Views:	5268 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	146065
    Pic 1 is me, Pic 2 is me with the trainer

Situation:
    The head trainer at my Gym(Not MY trainer, just the head trainer) is the reigning UAE powerlifting champion and a veteran strongman competitor. He has been trying to talk me into doing a powerlifting meet or strongman competition for months now. Just recently I finally agreed to do one. The upcoming competition is Bench Press only. Its not raw, I think its mandatory that you wear the Bench Press shirt.

Anyways, I've been off all gear for a few months now without any intention of cycling again in the future due to future lifestyle changes. The trainer believes I should run Test so leading up to the competition, he's even gone so far as to offer it to me for free. I'm not a fool, he's in this more for his reputation and a commission if I win than for my personal health and well being, hence the offer of free gear. I am very competitive by nature however and I'd certainly like to win as well.

Questions:
    Is it worth It?I'm not new to this, I know the effects of exogenous test on my body.
    What can I expect?Justifiable strength gains? Weight gains?
    What would be a proper PCT? Standard 3-4 week Nolva/Clomid stack? Less?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Do you know your competition? You may be the strongest, or not have a chance. Personally if say don't do it if you aren't planning to keep competing and cycling. No reason to risk your health for some other guys reputation

Great physique btw

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    Do you know your competition? You may be the strongest, or not have a chance. Personally if say don't do it if you aren't planning to keep competing and cycling. No reason to risk your health for some other guys reputation

Great physique btw
    Thanks dude. I don't know what the competition will be like, I always assumed I wasn't quite ready but this is the UAE and the trainer seems to think I'll be competitive. He's got me down for a full powerlifting comp a week or two after the bench competition

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Impressive Pictures to say the least. Your trainer is so big it almost looked photoshoped.

You should run something if you want to win, everyone else is gonna be doing it. Its up to you, your only 23 and seem to have cycled pretty hard so...if it was me I would go ahead and do it. How many weeks are you talking about running just "test"...and pct would be determined by how much and how long. Have you had your levels checked to see where you are by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    Impressive Pictures to say the least. Your trainer is so big it almost looked photoshoped.

You should run something if you want to win, everyone else is gonna be doing it. Its up to you, your only 23 and seem to have cycled pretty hard so...if it was me I would go ahead and do it. How many weeks are you talking about running just "test"...and pct would be determined by how much and how long. Have you had your levels checked to see where you are by any chance?
    Yeah he's a big mofo, probably one of the biggest men in the UAE, although that isn't saying much. He seems to think I'll be competitive and that the suspension will give me the edge.
    I haven't had my blood levels checked recently and I think the suspension would only be run 1-2 weeks

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    Yeah he's a big mofo, probably one of the biggest men in the UAE, although that isn't saying much. He seems to think I'll be competitive and that the suspension will give me the edge.
    I haven't had my blood levels checked recently and I think the suspension would only be run 1-2 weeks
    well since suspension is pure test it wll activate quickly and be gone quickly. I honestly don't know about a PCT with that setup as it is a unique setup. Maybe someone will chime in that knows.

I haven't asked the trainer about PCT because his English is limited, and I don't quite think he has the safest cycle regimen judging by the size of him

Thread Information