Bigglenn31 is offline New Member

College Wrestler thinking about starting gear, need help

I'm a college wrestler thinking about taking some gear to aid in my performance. There are many users in the field and feel like I need to level off the competition in terms of strength so I might start on some gear.

Here is some background so you guys can help me out:

1. I am currently 205 lbs and have two months to put on as much muscle as possible. What kind of gear would be the most useful for that?
    2. I still have not reached my optimal muscle gains that I can naturally gain, although I'm close. I simply wish to gain more strength than muscle, but looking bigger won't hurt
    3.After the gains I have to cut down to 197 by losing excess fat. I know there are cycles that can aid in that
    4. I know gains can not be kept after you go off the gear, but if I were to go off of it for a month would I still retain some muscle?
    a) Is there a way to retain gains kept from the gear?
    5. Will such an intense sport such as wrestling affect the performance of the gear?

Appreciate all the comments, sorry for the long read

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I spent a lot of time wrestling myself and always loved the sport.
    With that said, I would only use steroids during the off season. The gains can be kept especially for someone like you that will be trying to maintain a steady weight instead of eating everything in sight and trying to blow up like a balloon.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigglenn31 View Post
    I'm a college wrestler thinking about taking some gear to aid in my performance. There are many users in the field and feel like I need to level off the competition in terms of strength so I might start on some gear.

Here is some background so you guys can help me out:

1. I am currently 205 lbs and have two months to put on as much muscle as possible. What kind of gear would be the most useful for that?
    2. I still have not reached my optimal muscle gains that I can naturally gain, although I'm close. I simply wish to gain more strength than muscle, but looking bigger won't hurt
    3.After the gains I have to cut down to 197 by losing excess fat. I know there are cycles that can aid in that
    4. I know gains can not be kept after you go off the gear, but if I were to go off of it for a month would I still retain some muscle?
    a) Is there a way to retain gains kept from the gear?
    5. Will such an intense sport such as wrestling affect the performance of the gear?

Appreciate all the comments, sorry for the long read
    Point by point:

1. A testosterone only cycle will be sufficient for lean muscle gains
    2.Done correctly a test only cycle will put you much closer to your natural limit
    3.Test alongside your normal cutting routine will stave off muscle catabolism
    4. Gains CAN be kept off cycle, as long as your are at or below genetic limit and maintain a sufficient diet, a 12 week cycle is best, 4 weeks isn't really enough
    5. Don't understand this question, explain please.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    You're 18 years old wait another 7 years so you don't screw yourself up for life. TRT,ED is not want you want for the rest of you're life! Being good at a sport is not worth you're health.

Thread Information