Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Psaletta

Thread: Trex69

Trex69 is offline New Member

Trex69

Hi guys

I have recently purchased test 600s and Deca 200 and while the Deca has nandeconate listed in its composition the test 600 has nothing suggesting any anobolic substance in it. They are tablet form and also on the bottle it states they are not steroids . Can someone help me make spence of this
    Thanks

Psaletta is offline Member
    They are herbal supplements. They are not anabolic at all. Sorry bud. Ya got dooped!!

Why do so many forum members promote them then.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, if these came from the forum (banner) sponsor, these are nutritional aids, not steroids , which are illegal to sell in many countries....especially where this forum is hosted!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trex69 View Post
    Why do so many forum members promote them then.
    Who?
    Nobody ever said they were steroids .

They did come from the forum banner. The forum is a great site for information however I don't agree with the way the company misleads. Being from another country, it is not always easy to know what the legalities or laws of the host country is. So in summing up, expensive supplements that probably do little other than coloring urine.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trex69
    They did come from the forum banner. The forum is a great site for information however I don't agree with the way the company misleads. Being from another country, it is not always easy to know what the legalities or laws of the host country is. So in summing up, expensive supplements that probably do little other than coloring urine.
    They do have a disclaimer. I realize its probably not readily visible, but there used to be a disclaimer stating they are steroid alternatives .

You could have asked before purchasing. Sponsor bashing isn't a good idea either. Educate before you medicate my friend.

Come on dude, buysteroids.com, and I did ask and get misleading responses. They told me they package them in a way to avoid suspicion from customs. As I said the forum is great however the company is not open about the true nature of there business otherwise in big letters they would state "STEROID ALTERNATIVES " so stop being a banner basher basher friend.

You can return the product for a full refund...though you'll probably just turn around and blow that money on sea monkeys or something.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You can return the product for a full refund...though you'll probably just turn around and blow that money on sea monkeys or something.
    they have a return policy? thats more than fair.

Sea monkeys, now that's a good idea.

At least I won't get natural product rage.

Look, I get it, I'm responsible for my own actions, I am of a trusting nature, but when someone blatantly misleads me, then it's up to me to never do business with these people again, I totally understand that. What I don't understand is why someone would defend people that pray on the the public. Tell me you where not pissed when those greedy bankers misled everyone and sent your country (and I'm not slagging the USA in any way) in a downward spiral.

Yes fair point, I will return and see how that goes.

Dude, just email them for a full refund and move on. Next time, read the fine print. It isn't really a scam, because they are supplements and probably work as well as many other OTC supps.

Ok, moving on, but before I do, and this is only to educate myself as I am still getting a grip on this, it states that Deca 200 has nandeconate as an active substance, is this not a steroid .

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    you could always just try them and then see for yourself if it's worth the $$ or not...

they do get alot of return customers....

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    you could always just try them and then see for yourself if it's worth the $$ or not...

they do get alot of return customers....
    Thanks kronic

I will give them a go, have you tried them at all.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks kronic

I will give them a go, have you tried them at all.
    nope..

Ok, moving on, but before I do, and this is only to educate myself as I am still getting a grip on this, it states that Deca 200 has nandeconate as an active substance, is this not a steroid.
    Nadrolone Decanoate is a steroid .
    Nandeconate is not a real compound, so you could blend creatine and cat shit together in a proprietary blend and call it "Nandeconate".

Blog Entries
    didn't it ever occur to you that acquiring illegal steroids over the net might not be as easy as clicking on the first line in your google search when looking for steroids?...it kind of blows my mind that obviously no research was done here...you could have done like most peeps do and post a question here before ordering...it could have been that easy...

Thanks to those that supplied me answers in a mature reasonable manner, all others, learn diplomacy and jam your comments where you inject.....

Quote Originally Posted by Trex69
    and jam your comments where you inject.....
    In my quad? Delt?.... Lat? Sorry I don't follow
    Trex69 likes this.

Thread Information