dixieflatline is offline Junior Member

counteracting d-bol hunger suppression

Know anything that might help? My diet's been getting worse lately because I've been drinking too many of my calories, but d-bol really suppresses my appetite, especially early in the day. Also on week 4 of deca and test e but haven't had any appetite stimulation from those at this point. Suggestions?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Have you been on the dbol for 4wks as well ?

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    If you're profile is correct you are too young for aas.

Stop your cycle, begin pct and hope your hpta levels rebound so you can function normally going forward.

If dbol is suppressing you appetite, stop the dbol. Eat, train hard.

Be smart and do the right thing. Good luck man.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Never seen the age lg

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Anything liver toxic (oral steroids , for example) will cause some form of appetite suppression.

This is caused by your liver literally getting clogged with toxins. Bile is supposed to flow through the liver to clean it out, but taking orals/drinking/anything else liver toxic will slow that process down and eventually cause appetite loss.

When the liver is gunked up, your digestive processes slow down to compensate and that is what is killing your appetite.

Here's what you don't want to hear: stop using AAS as you are too young and almost guaranteed will regret not waiting.

Now, to handle the appetite suppression you can either get off of the dbol or get yourself onto NAC and or UDCA/TUDCA.

1800mg/day NAC (I split it up three times a day) works fantastic, and UDCA/TUDCA is clinical strength liver care. UDCA/TUDCA causes more bile to flow through the liver, cleaning it out. 500mg-1000mg/day on cycle works well.

Thread Information