Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMike

Thread: stats and questions.

  1. #1
    tomer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    14

    stats and questions.

    Hey everyone

    I'm not looking into starting steroids right now, or really, in the near future. I'm only 18 years old, and it's way too early for my body, which is ejaculating testosteron on a daily basis :P

    I'm currently 170LB's, 5'6 with ~ 15% BF on a bulk since August. I'll be finishing my bulk in February and I hope to get to about 185lbs.
    The reason I'm asking for cycle advice is because in 4-5 years time, I really doubt my cycle would vary depending on if I asked now or then. I was thinking of going simple and starting with simple Test E for about 10 weeks at 500 and then PCT.
    My diet is in check, I track my calories and aim for 3200 a day, at least. My maintenance is at about 2300 calories, if i recall correctly, so I try to aim above that by at least 1000 calories.

    Again, I'm well aware of my age. I know it's stupid to start now, and I sure as hell ain't going to try to start now. I just want to get some advice from you, people who have been doing this for a while.

    I can upload pictures if needed.

  2. #2
    itsjayman02's Avatar
    itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by tomer View Post
    Hey everyone

    I'm not looking into starting steroids right now, or really, in the near future. I'm only 18 years old, and it's way too early for my body, which is ejaculating testosteron on a daily basis :P

    I'm currently 170LB's, 5'6 with ~ 15% BF on a bulk since August. I'll be finishing my bulk in February and I hope to get to about 185lbs.
    The reason I'm asking for cycle advice is because in 4-5 years time, I really doubt my cycle would vary depending on if I asked now or then. I was thinking of going simple and starting with simple Test E for about 10 weeks at 500 and then PCT.
    My diet is in check, I track my calories and aim for 3200 a day, at least. My maintenance is at about 2300 calories, if i recall correctly, so I try to aim above that by at least 1000 calories.

    Again, I'm well aware of my age. I know it's stupid to start now, and I sure as hell ain't going to try to start now. I just want to get some advice from you, people who have been doing this for a while.

    I can upload pictures if needed.
    Read the stickies its all in there!!

  3. #3
    AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Nomadic Day Laborer
    Posts
    1,140
    Quote Originally Posted by tomer View Post
    Hey everyone

    I'm not looking into starting steroids right now, or really, in the near future. I'm only 18 years old, and it's way too early for my body, which is ejaculating testosteron on a daily basis :P
    This is quite unusual to say the least

    Seriously though read this:
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

  4. #4
    tomer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    Read the stickies its all in there!!
    Hey Jay,

    I read most of the stickies in this section, specifically about doing your first cycle as well as steroids for teens, those were the interesting ones.

    There was good info there but I also want to hear the opinions of regular board members, not just read what a stickied thread tells me :P

    Hope you know what I mean

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    This is quite unusual to say the least
    Hehe, it was just a fun way of saying that my body is making so much of it, it's spewing everywhere

    Yeah, I read that, that's how I learned about my maintenance calories and such.

    EDIT* I realize that thread showed what a nice first cycle should look like but are there negative effects of doing just a Test E cycle, with PCT after?
    Last edited by tomer; 11-25-2013 at 11:17 AM.

  5. #5
    AlphaMike is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Nomadic Day Laborer
    Posts
    1,140
    Quote Originally Posted by tomer View Post
    Hey Jay,

    I read most of the stickies in this section, specifically about doing your first cycle as well as steroids for teens, those were the interesting ones.

    There was good info there but I also want to hear the opinions of regular board members, not just read what a stickied thread tells me :P
    Hope you know what I mean
    The stickies are there because they are well written and well researched...basically all the best opinions and arguments rolled into a single, concise article.

    My opinion, if you want it, is that the first cycle laid out in that stickie is a great beginner cycle. Simple and safe. Use it as a base to build future cycles off of.
    tomer likes this.

  6. #6
    tomer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMike View Post
    The stickies are there because they are well written and well researched...basically all the best opinions and arguments rolled into a single, concise article.

    My opinion, if you want it, is that the first cycle laid out in that stickie is a great beginner cycle. Simple and safe. Use it as a base to build future cycles off of.
    Gotcha. The stickie is just from one person who, nonetheless, is known on the forum and is knowledgable but never hurts to get more than 1 source

    Alright, I'm going to take a further look into the cycle that was provided in that thread. Thanks AlphaMike!

  7. #7
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by tomer

    Hey Jay,

    I read most of the stickies in this section, specifically about doing your first cycle as well as steroids for teens, those were the interesting ones.

    There was good info there but I also want to hear the opinions of regular board members, not just read what a stickied thread tells me :P

    Hope you know what I mean

    Hehe, it was just a fun way of saying that my body is making so much of it, it's spewing everywhere

    Yeah, I read that, that's how I learned about my maintenance calories and such.

    EDIT* I realize that thread showed what a nice first cycle should look like but are there negative effects of doing just a Test E cycle, with PCT after?
    There is a lot of information to be found by just using the search function.

    Regarding your question about negative effects....the biggest concern with young guys cycling is that once you shut your HTPA down by using anabolics, there's no guarantee you will restart your HTPA or if it will function normally after being suppressed. Even the best run cycle isn't a guarantee and no one can tell you with absolute certainty that you will recover normally. At 18, you're producing enough natural testosterone that a solid clean diet and regular work out routine should build you a decent healthy frame.

    There are many threads here from guys around your age who didn't wait and now suffer from erectile dysfunction, low/no sex drive, hair loss, excessive acne, depression, and other conditions resulting from shutting down their HTPA and not recovering properly.

    Stick to your decision to wait and don't be one of those guys who says he's going to wait and a week from now is back here discussing his first cycle progress.

    Take the time now to ask questions, read the numerous threads catalogued here, contribute to discussions, and become well informed about anabolic compounds, uses, benefits, and risks and give yourself time to finish developing naturally.

  8. #8
    tomer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    There is a lot of information to be found by just using the search function.

    Regarding your question about negative effects....the biggest concern with young guys cycling is that once you shut your HTPA down by using anabolics, there's no guarantee you will restart your HTPA or if it will function normally after being suppressed. Even the best run cycle isn't a guarantee and no one can tell you with absolute certainty that you will recover normally. At 18, you're producing enough natural testosterone that a solid clean diet and regular work out routine should build you a decent healthy frame.

    There are many threads here from guys around your age who didn't wait and now suffer from erectile dysfunction, low/no sex drive, hair loss, excessive acne, depression, and other conditions resulting from shutting down their HTPA and not recovering properly.

    Stick to your decision to wait and don't be one of those guys who says he's going to wait and a week from now is back here discussing his first cycle progress.

    Take the time now to ask questions, read the numerous threads catalogued here, contribute to discussions, and become well informed about anabolic compounds, uses, benefits, and risks and give yourself time to finish developing naturally.
    Hey MuscleInk,
    Thanks for taking the time to reply
    Yeah I know what you mean. I definitely have urges to just go on it because the results look so amazing but I know better and I learn more everyday which helps me steer away from them until I'm older. I've had days where I just wanted to start a cycle but I've stayed away from it. It's unfortunate some teenagers chose the other path and are now stuck with problems. Thanks for your information though, I'll keep doing my research!

  9. #9
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by tomer

    Hey MuscleInk,
    Thanks for taking the time to reply
    Yeah I know what you mean. I definitely have urges to just go on it because the results look so amazing but I know better and I learn more everyday which helps me steer away from them until I'm older. I've had days where I just wanted to start a cycle but I've stayed away from it. It's unfortunate some teenagers chose the other path and are now stuck with problems. Thanks for your information though, I'll keep doing my research!
    Yes, I can understand the desire to cycle. Too many guys weigh the benefits ahead of the risks. Not every guy has problems, but it's impossible to know who will and who won't encounter problems. I've treated a few young men who cycled and didn't recover properly, and most wish they had waited and spent more time leaning before doing.

    I waited until I was 39!!! Lol. My focus was on school for a very long time. I went to the gym and tried to keep a healthy diet. My interest in anabolics came much later in life when I wanted to improve my physique. I'm not suggesting you wait that long, but the longer, sometimes the better IMO.

    Lots of insight and knowledge here. I hope to see you actively participating in our discussions. You'll gain valuable info and build helpful relationships.

    Good luck. See you in the discussions!

    MI

  10. #10
    tomer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Yes, I can understand the desire to cycle. Too many guys weigh the benefits ahead of the risks. Not every guy has problems, but it's impossible to know who will and who won't encounter problems. I've treated a few young men who cycled and didn't recover properly, and most wish they had waited and spent more time leaning before doing.

    I waited until I was 39!!! Lol. My focus was on school for a very long time. I went to the gym and tried to keep a healthy diet. My interest in anabolics came much later in life when I wanted to improve my physique. I'm not suggesting you wait that long, but the longer, sometimes the better IMO.

    Lots of insight and knowledge here. I hope to see you actively participating in our discussions. You'll gain valuable info and build helpful relationships.

    Good luck. See you in the discussions!

    MI
    That's what happens with the millennial generation. We like to skip steps to get to our goal faster, usually unaware of the negative things that might happen :P

    Thank you for the welcome

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •