DBL_Eagle is offline New Member

Couple of questions

This is a repost from the new members page. Questions at the end. Let me know if you need anymore info, Cheers.

I have been using this site for a while now to answer my questions on doses and PCT's, but I hadn't actually become a member. I figured it would be a good Idea if I needed a direct question answered.

So, this year I decided to try a few thing out to see how many body would respond (being 35 an all). I did a Var only cycle with great results, put on 10 lean lbs and dropped from 20% bf to 10% on a very strict caloric diet (185 - 175lean), I used Nolva to PCT and kept most of weight and all of the strength, which was the main goal to help with my sport.

Then I rested 10weeks and now I'm currently just finishing up a OT only cycle. Huge gains, 25 lbs in 2 months but I have noticed that 8-10lbs of that is prob fat and/or water, as my diet has been very high in calories. Strength shot up in the first 5 weeks and has leveled off for the last 2, I have one week left on product.

Comparing the two, Var was much better for sport performance, OT was great for growth.

I noticed I've been getting a lot of muscle spasms lately. Has anyone else had this happen near the end of their TBol cycle? Also, would Nolva 40, 20, 20 be good enough for PCT? suggestions.

Thanks.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    No muscle spasms with tbol, but pretty bad back and leg pumps.

Not sure what OT is??

DBL_Eagle is offline New Member
    Sorry. 'OT' Oral TBol. Muscle spasms might be something unrelated then. I have noticed the back and legs pump as well.

Thx.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DBL_Eagle
    Sorry. 'OT' Oral TBol. Muscle spasms might be something unrelated then. I have noticed the back and legs pump as well. Thx.
    Are you running tbol only? Next time keep test in mind as a base. Oral only is not nearly as effective as a cycle with a test base.

Thread Information