Thread: getting clean

17chester6 is offline Junior Member

getting clean

I have tried asking this question elsewhere and had a general answer. I just want to confirm the info and see if anyone can be more specific. I did try and search this forum to see if there was a previous thread that would answer what I'm looking for, but without luck.

I am in 58 and on TRT for low T symptoms and not on the "big stuff". However I compete in team sports and I need to be clean before the next official event in the summer.

I am on Testosterone cypionate 50 mg twice weekly, DHEA 50 mg daily, HCG and an AI which are EOD. So 2 questions:

Question #1: how long do I have to be off the above to test negative. I understand it's 3 months for T cypionate , but for the others??

Question #2: If I came off all the above at the appropriate times and instead started using only Testosterone cream/gel, would that be detected? If so for how long would I have to be totally off the topical stuff to test negative?

Without protesting too much, I'm taking TRT to feel better (and I am) and not as a performance enhancer, but anyway you look at it I would be deemed a cheater if I were caught. And I guess I am cheating, even though I am just trying to get my life back.

Any info would be most appreciated.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    depending on what you are competing you can get an exemption if it is prescribed by a dr.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Of course you would still test positive with gels it's test just the same as oil you do use it every day so I would say days and it would be out your system but one of the guys will be able to tell you better.
    But the whole point of trt is just to replace what you would produce anyway so your tests will not come back sky high they will just look normal within range and if you do stop your trt I don't think you would be much use to your team or your self.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    As clarky stated, would you still run into trouble if your tests levels just showed normal, or if you have a script? I can't imagine so..

Was looking for something on detection times for you.. I'll post it if I can find it.

Thread Information