Thread: Advice

atmjw is offline New Member

Advice

I'm currently 6 weeks into a 12 week cycle I found out today that in 2 weeks I have to leave the county for a week not sure what to do because I'm not trying to smuggle my gear in and out of the country is ok to just skip that week I'm thinking it will be ok it's just a test e cycle and I feel like if I pin the day I leave an the day I get back it shouldn't have too much negative affect do to it being a long ester any opinions or advice would be appreciated

Also my diet and workout regimen will probably be shot to hell that week I'm scheduled for quite a few luncheons and dinners and the fitness room at the hotel I'm staying a cordon to the pictures on google looks like a exercise bike and a treadmill

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Just like you said pin the day you go

What about my ai's that's kinda my bigger concern

That should not be any problem it's only a wee pill you would only need to take 1 with you

Haha I use liquid ... What if I up my dose to .5 the day I leave an the day I return?

All I need is to grow titties while I'm on a topless beach in the Dominican lol

Not fancy taking that with you like

Maybe I can see if a friend has a pill I can buy just to keep me going through that week I'm assuming it's ok to switch from liquid to pill then back to liquid ... I'm probably stressing too much but I figured with all the people on here someone has traveled and was unable to take their gear with them before just trying to figure out the right thing to do in this situation

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Not sure about out of the country, but anywhere domestic is fine.. I travel with my ancillaries as well as orals all the time.

If you're able to switch and get a hold of some oral AI that would be your best bet. As for the test, pin the day you leave and you'll be fine.

Have fun in the DR and wear a rubber!!

DawgHouse is offline Junior Member
    Yea I'd pin like the day you leave and make that the first thing you do when you get back

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if its too much trouble pinning, and if diet and training is going to be crap, you can always consider stopping the cycle and start pct.

I considered quitting but I guess if I do I should run up til the day I leave and I'll have a 8week cycle and then posting the week after I get back that will give me 2 weeks off was just wondering if it was necessary to abort the cycle due to my situation or if it was ok to just miss a week and get back on track and finish my cycle when I return ... I have 2 weeks to figure it out and make the best descion

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atmjw View Post
    I considered quitting but I guess if I do I should run up til the day I leave and I'll have a 8week cycle and then posting the week after I get back that will give me 2 weeks off was just wondering if it was necessary to abort the cycle due to my situation or if it was ok to just miss a week and get back on track and finish my cycle when I return ... I have 2 weeks to figure it out and make the best descion
    Just keep it going and don't over think it

So I guess I've decided to pin test and hcg the day I leave and the day I get back and double my ai on those days and train the best I can while I'm gone and do the best I can on my diet while there and go hard the rest of the cycle I don't know what else to do other then abort but I don't feel it's going to be nessacery Hope I'm doing the right thing I'll keep you posted

Thread Information